• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"your views are quite primal" she said to the comment of hunting down rabbits even though they just met she would just have to tolerate it trying to think while the girl behind her just kept mumbling the letter K she just kept thinking what did I do to deserve this instead of saying it out loud for all to hear. Another thought came to her head before she spoke once more "oh, if you find a girl that looks like me but wears blue don't talk to her" it was more like a warning then a suggestion she wouldn't want her to be caught up in drama no matter how much she despised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle hears the approach of Isabella, "someones coming and something tells me they are not in a friendly mood.

Isaac starts wearing out faster as his mana starts to waver, "shit, have to.... Hold.... On" he collapses and starts to shell up, what's left of his mana, expunging the witch mana in order to save Isaac.

((@Light

Krystal looked at Karin and slightly smiled, "Not meaning to pry or anything but why not?"

Krystal put all her attention on Karin, since she was interested on how and what she was going to reply.

Her eye twitched her plans could be ruined by a simpleton she then turned to the girl and pointed at her "even though I utterly despise interacting with you right now when this school hits the fan I want the least amount of casualties I have to deal with it later!" she knew flipping out wasn't the answer but she did ask. At that moment some boy ran past them looks like he was heading to the office as well but with an more concerned look then what would be an normal one "we just walked into a battle" she spoke quietly.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle hears the approach of Isabella, "someones coming and something tells me they are not in a friendly mood.
Isaac starts wearing out faster as his mana starts to waver, "shit, have to.... Hold.... On" he collapses and starts to shell up, what's left of his mana, expunging the witch mana in order to save Isaac.

((@Light
The wolves start to catch up to Isaac. They steal mana from students while they're at it. The school alarms start to go off.

Witch Isabella makes it to the doors and pushes them open. She's holding her face and laughs hysterically. Tears stream down her face snakes and dragons curl around her. Whispering in ancient witch language. Which can only be understood and or heard by people with witch blood.

Julie had already saw this coming and appeared next to Isaac. "So what set her off this time? You know what... I don't wanna know. I'm the only one here I know other than Isabel whom has witch blood. If we can work together and push her to the edge of going into dragon form. I can take her down. This always happens, I'm a lot better than her in dragon form." Julie seemed calm and used to this. She touches Isaac and absorbs the witch mana eating his own mana. "If you let it stay in you any longer. It would have taken your mana and your soul." She also heals all his wounds and restores his mana.

Krystal slightly flinched, but it wasn't exactly visible. That wasn't what she expected to hear.

The moment the words cane out of Karin's mouth about a battle, she perked up.

Her mother and father have told her stories about them fighting in epic battles and saving millions. They even had proof to prove it. Krystal has always looked up at her parents and held them in high respect. She wanted them to do the same for her

Her smile vanished and was replaced by a look of determination. "Think we could be of any assistance," she asked Karin.

"we an certainly stall" she said in an monotone voice as a spear formed from the sediment as she picked it up "this is more of a job for my sister" this wasn't the first time Isbell went crazy but splitting up her mana again could kill her this time and her twin dying in the proses. "That's all we can do or die in the prosses" she said in her monotone voice as

Light said:
The wolves start to catch up to Isaac. They steal mana from students while they're at it. The school alarms start to go off.
Witch Isabella makes it to the doors and pushes them open. She's holding her face and laughs hysterically. Tears stream down her face snakes and dragons curl around her. Whispering in ancient witch language. Which can only be understood and or heard by people with witch blood.

Julie had already saw this coming and appeared next to Isaac. "So what set her off this time? You know what... I don't wanna know. I'm the only one here I know other than Isabel whom has witch blood. If we can work together and push her to the edge of going into dragon form. I can take her down. This always happens, I'm a lot better than her in dragon form." Julie seemed calm and used to this. She touches Isaac and absorbs the witch mana eating his own mana. "If you let it stay in you any longer. It would have taken your mana and your soul." She also heals all his wounds and restores his mana.
Isaac, who was almost on the verge of completely entering his protective shell, was restored, "thank you, but I have no idea where bella went,"

Kyle, frightened by Isabella, loses control to his vampire, "oh, that's funny. You think you can face her? He says pointing at Elizabeth, yeah, good luck with that."

(( I would suggest throwing Kyle aside then somehow managing to paralyze Elizabeth so,you can stake her))

ThatsAPaddling said:
(Um, excuse me, but I couldn't help noticing the giant *CLOSED* in the title? What's going on?)
( It's not closed in the sense of the rp being over. It just says it is, we're gonna fix that. No new people though. )

ThatsAPaddling said:
(Um, excuse me, but I couldn't help noticing the giant *CLOSED* in the title? What's going on?)
(( it's closed to anymore new users. You can make more characters if one of yours have already been accepted, but no more new users are allowed to join.))

Krystal nodded. She twisted her face in confusion because she seemed closer to the ground.

She looked around and lifted her hand, or in this case paw. Her eyes widened as she walked in a circle and saw a tail that matched her wolf color scheme.

She lifted her paw and tried to face-plam herself which was quite difficult and ended up just putting her paw on her muzzle.

Once again, she didn't have a control over her transformation nor did she feel it happened. She looked up at Karin and awkwardly smiled.

Luckily for her, she could still talk so others would be able to understand her. "This was unintentional," she quickly said.

"Ah," Iris said, "that's better. Thank you, Nick. And may I say that's a nice..." He peered at the sculpture Nick was making, "That's a nice... Oh, bugger. Tree? Is it a tree?"

Elijah rushed into Elizabeth's house, "kid, this is not a battle you will survive," he said taking Kyles arm, "hey!" The blood wolf protested before Elijah sped him off to safety, next appearing in the same room as kristal and Karin, "Karin, We need your help, but I can't allow the pup out there, I brought the other one to keep her company," he said, letting Kyle go.

@OriginalCookie @Aroura

ThatsAPaddling said:
"Ah," Iris said, "that's better. Thank you, Nick. And may I say that's a nice..." He peered at the sculpture Nick was making, "That's a nice... Oh, bugger. Tree? Is it a tree?"
(( xD Nick has an English accent as well))

Nick nodded, "yeah, it is, thanks for noticing," he couldn't tell if he was being standoffish or not, at least he wasn't trying to be.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac, who was almost on the verge of completely entering his protective shell, was restored, "thank you, but I have no idea where bella went,"
Kyle, frightened by Isabella, loses control to his vampire, "oh, that's funny. You think you can face her? He says pointing at Elizabeth, yeah, good luck with that."

(( I would suggest throwing Kyle aside then somehow managing to paralyze Elizabeth so,you can stake her))
"I know where she is. I can smell that mana from far away. Two other students are on their way to her. For now we have to entertain these guys. Don't worry. Just stay in human form and you'll be fine. I looked into the future." The 15 wolves catch up to them and surround them.

Witch Isabella erupts in witch mana and the room starts to shift into a hallucination. She looks at Elizabeth and constricts her with Witch mana. Sucking her mana out of her.

Krystal slightly growled at him for calling her a pup.

She narrowed her eyes before she took a few steps back and looked around for the "other one" and her eyes widened as she saw everything take place in front of her.

"I want to help in some way or form," she whimpered to Karin and the newcomer.

"fine but don't expect me to still like you I will always see you as an liability" she said before stopping and looking at the girl "agreed, stay here" she bluntly said before looking at the boy once again. She put her hand on her hip "I would hope you have a plan" she would flip if he were to say no in such an timing.

"There are two students surrounded by a pack of mana eating wolves in the courtyard, be careful, but they may need help." Elijah says before sensing that Elizabeth would need him soon, he turns to Krystal, "trust me, this results in death for you, and him," Elijah gestures to Kyle before he speeds off again, reaching the house just in time to see the witch mana envelop Elizabeth, and see her body turn to ash as her mana and soul are quickly devoured. "NO!" Elijah yells in emotional pain as he falls to his knees. Suddenly his dark side takes over, turning his white horns and his skin to a carbon black color, his eyes a shining red, "you little Bitch, you killed her!" Elijah yells at Isabella, using a wind force from his wings to try and knock her over.

Kyle's control had been restored and he was no longer in Vampire form, as a result, he wasn't very confident, and sat on the windowsill.

Isaac nodded, "what will extremely hot temperatures,do,to these ones? I can melt their fur off."

"Fine," Kystal sighed. She wanted to help but apparently she was going to have to stay unless she rebelled against them and went into battle.

She shook her head. Bad idea, she told herself. She looked at Kyle and slowly padded towards him in disappointment.

OriginalCookie said:
"Fine," Kystal sighed. She wanted to help but apparently she was going to have to stay unless she rebelled against them and went into battle.
She shook her head. Bad idea, she told herself. She looked at Kyle and slowly padded towards him in disappointment.
Kyle looked over at her, "oh, hey," he said with a slight smile that didn't quite reach his red eyes

Krystal jerked in surprise as the sound of Kyle's voice. She looked up at him with wide green eyes and sadly smiled.

"Are you okay," she asked shyly when she looked at Kyle's face. His red eyes intrigued her and couldn't help but stare.

"Oh sorry," she quickly muttered said when she realized that she was staring.

OriginalCookie said:
Krystal jerked in surprise as the sound of Kyle's voice. She looked up at him with wide green eyes and sadly smiled.
"Are you okay," she asked shyly when she looked at Kyle's face. His red eyes intrigued her and couldn't help but stare.

"Oh sorry," she quickly muttered said when she realized that she was staring.
Kyle smiled, for real this time, "don't be embarrassed, I stare at them too, just two weeks ago, they were green.

"You're welcome." Iris checked his timetable, more out of curiosity than anything. Classes had finished for the day.

"Crap," he muttered. He'd overslept.

"Well," he said to Nick, "I'd best be off. I'll see you around!" So Iris slowly went off to the lavatories.

In the men's room, he checked himself in the mirror. Iris brushed a lock of crimson hair out of his eyes. Said eyes changed colour every second, roughly. It was like tea leaves diffusing into the water around it ((http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061221114150/psychology/images/e/eb/Diffusion.gif)), as such the colours his eyes diffused into the previous colour. Red turned into blue, which turned into magenta, into green, into black and so on.

Iris took his jumper, tie and shirt off. The wound had been long healed, but the scar was still there. A long, red streak winding around his body from just under his neck to his opposite hip. He sighed. Three long years and barely any change. He was, for all intents and purposes, disabled.

Iris packed his upper clothes into his bag, and set off out of the lavatory, not really giving a damn if his upper half was exposed. What would it cost him? A few strange looks? A reprimand, at the most. And as if anyone would try and fight him. That would just be indecent.

He walked past what looked like an office, with a few people and a wolf inside. Iris decided to knock on the door.

TheGodSnake said:
"There are two students surrounded by a pack of mana eating wolves in the courtyard, be careful, but they may need help." Elijah says before sensing that Elizabeth would need him soon, he turns to Krystal, "trust me, this results in death for you, and him," Elijah gestures to Kyle before he speeds off again, reaching the house just in time to see the witch mana envelop Elizabeth, and see her body turn to ash as her mana and soul are quickly devoured. "NO!" Elijah yells in emotional pain as he falls to his knees. Suddenly his dark side takes over, turning his white horns and his skin to a carbon black color, his eyes a shining red, "you little Bitch, you killed her!" Elijah yells at Isabella, using a wind force from his wings to try and knock her over.
Kyle's control had been restored and he was no longer in Vampire form, as a result, he wasn't very confident, and sat on the windowsill.

Isaac nodded, "what will extremely hot temperatures,do,to these ones? I can melt their fur off."
Witch Isabella gets knocked over by the wind. She staggers getting up and bubbles in witch mana. The snake hisses at Elijah and lunges

Julie seems to dodge every attack from the wolves. Knowing their every move. She phases through a the ground and rises from behind a wolf. Whem she touches it she absorbs it. "Flames should work."

( @CelticSol )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back