• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

TheGodSnake said:
The little flame from earlier popped out of Isabella's hair, making Isaac laugh, "apparently, he's been following you ever since Grimms class."
Kyle nods, "I dont know what happened, you told him to leave and he didn't and something came over me, I stood up and told him to get out in Latin and he disappeared for a second before reappearing." He cocked his head, "you didn't notice it?"
She laughs and holds the flames. "Thanks for understanding. I think somebody whom can help is Julie." Witch Isabella stares at the flame and bad memories of a burning town comes back to her. She starts to shake and usually she would have thos under control but not in witch form. Her mana sprouted from her back like tentacles. Except it was a bunch of dragons and snakes. Whispering into her ears. After they were done she looked at Isaac whom she had already backed away from and her eyes looked plain. The mana rushed straight at him. Ready to feast.

( Gtg for a couple hours. GS will you check on that gorgon person for me on the rp sign up?)

(Yes. You guys work together to run this rp... Like accept new people if they want to join...)

(You can rp my characters or pretend they don't exist...)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](...I love how you ignore what I just said... I love when that happens... I get ignored...)

[/QUOTE]
( I liked it. I didn't ignore your post. )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Liking a post doesn't mean much.)

[/QUOTE]
( It means I've seen it and acknowledged it but anyways sorry. )

( Gtg )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](...I love how you ignore what I just said... I love when that happens... I get ignored...)

[/QUOTE](what do you mean ignored? I acknowledged the handover in responsibility and will take it seriously)
Light said:
She laughs and holds the flames. "Thanks for understanding. I think somebody whom can help is Julie." Witch Isabella stares at the flame and bad memories of a burning town comes back to her. She starts to shake and usually she would have thos under control but not in witch form. Her mana sprouted from her back like tentacles. Except it was a bunch of dragons and snakes. Whispering into her ears. After they were done she looked at Isaac whom she had already backed away from and her eyes looked plain. The mana rushed straight at him. Ready to feast.
( Gtg for a couple hours. GS will you check on that gorgon person for me on the rp sign up?)
(Will do)

Isaac bursts into his natural form, jumping back as the beasts fly towards him, barely dodging, "what's going on Bella!" He yells as he dodges another attack, heating himself hotter and taking to the sky,

((Wait, soul is leaving? ( :( )))

TheGodSnake said:
(what do you mean ignored? I acknowledged the handover in responsibility and will take it seriously)
(Will do)

Isaac bursts into his natural form, jumping back as the beasts fly towards him, barely dodging, "what's going on Bella!" He yells as he dodges another attack, heating himself hotter and taking to the sky,

((Wait, soul is leaving? ( :( )))
(I am..)

((If someone thinks they can do souls characters, that's fine by me, otherwise I was thinking of writing out a thing about Elizabeth getting killed, so that would at least cover that character leaving the story.))

(But on Soul's cs about Elizabeth it's written that the most one can do to her is put her to sleep xD ...unless we count abilities which ignore immortality)

((I'm talking about making something large scale, that would kill a vampire. I mean, there is a gigantic amount of Hunters around the border, one of them may get lucky))

[QUOTE="Azure Sky](Hmm...ok. Who's gonna become the headmaster after she dies?)

[/QUOTE]
((I was thinking Elijah, your guy could take over for security))

((Nothing really, everyone is doing different things right now. If you want interaction, my character, Nick is open and just roaming the halls))

(Maybe, rather than having someone else take control of her characters, we just elect a current teacher to take over as headmaster. It might make it easier than trying to replicate her character's behaviors.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back