• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
Itami looks from side to side. "Wow looks at the time! Himeko might get lonely. Say hi to Julie for me, bye!" With that Itami disappeared.
Layla frowns, then a tattoo curls off her arm, facing her. Looking towards the direction of the mountain, she leans over to it and says, "Go get Grimm." It vanishes, then relays the message to Grimm.

CelticSol said:
Layla frowns, then a tattoo curls off her arm, facing her. Looking towards the direction of the mountain, she leans over to it and says, "Go get Grimm." It vanishes, then relays the message to Grimm.
Grimm whom is dancing on the table appears infront of Layla. In the form of a child.

Light said:
Grimm whom is dancing on the table appears infront of Layla. In the form of a child.
Her face is in a no-bullshit expression, and her stance is one of someone in charge. "Find Itami and take me to him."

Light said:
"Well you know how he gets with people on his mountain." Grimm shrugs.
Layla looks to him sharply, her eyes glowing brightly, and he notices that her hands are shaking like she's about to shift. "As if he would be able to beat me, Grimm."

Sabrina turned the spear back into dirt it is kind of convenient on her part so she doesn't have to carry around her weapons unsuspecting ofeig watched or followed if she was in the first place. She heard an random rustle in the bush she quickly formed her chakrams and glared at the spot expecting something dangerous to come out and attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
Layla looks to him sharply, her eyes glowing brightly, and he notices that her hands are shaking like she's about to shift. "As if he would be able to beat me, Grimm."
"He still has some of my power but okay." Grimm hugs her leg since hes so short now and they appear on the mountain.

Light said:
"He still has some of my power but okay." Grimm hugs her leg since hes so short now and they appear on the mountain.
Layla hoists him into her arms, then runs so fast the trees rush past them in a blur. She finds Itami and walks into his line of sight, scowling.

CelticSol said:
Layla hoists him into her arms, then runs so fast the trees rush past them in a blur. She finds Itami and walks into his line of sight, scowling.
"What are you doing here?" Itami grips his scythe.

Light said:
"What are you doing here?" Itami grips his scythe.
Layla sets Grimm down gently, then turns back to Itami, her hands nowhere near the sword at her hip. "Care to address your little, ah, 'comment'?" She smiles, though there is something menacing. "Don't try to leave this time."

CelticSol said:
Layla sets Grimm down gently, then turns back to Itami, her hands nowhere near the sword at her hip. "Care to address your little, ah, 'comment'?" She smiles, though there is something menacing. "Don't try to leave this time."
"You're really here over that? I meant nothimg serious by it. It was just a joke. But you coming on this mountain of all places to visit me. Is overdoing it and really asking for it!" Itami gets into a battle stance.

Sabrina's beast turned out to be an adorable squirrel, an false alarm to her disappointment as well as it scurried off she re-entered the school with a sigh "well I guess I could summon that one demon Karin asked me to do, what was his name again?" she didn't take the time to really think about it. She instead went to searching for dark Isabell she would be her only way out of the school at the moment but she was having quite a hard time doing so.

Light said:
"You're really here over that? I meant nothimg serious by it. It was just a joke. But you coming on this mountain of all places to visit me. Is overdoing it and really asking for it!" Itami gets into a battle stance.
Layla gets into no stance, her posture relaxed and non-aggressive. "You're threatening me, Itami?" She shakes her head. "And I don't know why I can't be on this mountain. I had no part in Himeko's death and you know I am not a threat, so it is absolutely pointless to try and attack me."

CelticSol said:
Layla gets into no stance, her posture relaxed and non-aggressive. "You're threatening me, Itami?" She shakes her head. "And I don't know why I can't be on this mountain. I had no part in Himeko's death and you know I am not a threat, so it is absolutely pointless to try and attack me."
Itami relaxes a bit. "I just don't like unexpected guests on the mountian alright?"

Light said:
Dark Isabel glared at him. "Nothing's wrong with me. I just don't like looking at idiots." She says and at the same time cuddles into him.
Itami thinks for a minte. "Nothing much. Just protecting Himeko's mountain."

Julie continued to read on her bed after saying hello to Erik.

Grimm starts to dance in the cafeteria in the form of a child. Just wearing a cape, a pair of shorts, socks, and a shirt. He slides on his socks on a table.

( @CelticSol @TheGodSnake @Azure Sky )
isaac smiles as he holds her close, "if we are going to be serious aboit this we should mana bond tonight, its the full moom"

Light said:
Itami relaxes a bit. "I just don't like unexpected guests on the mountian alright?"
Layla's expression is still a scowl. "Joke or not, I still want to know what it was about."

TheGodSnake said:
isaac smiles as he holds her close, "if we are going to be serious aboit this we should mana bond tonight, its the full moom"
"M-mana bond?!" Dark Isabel switches to normal Isabel. She seems really shocked.

Itami shakes his head. "I meant you usually don't date."

( @CelticSol )

StarKeeper said:
(What's been going on?))
( Isabels going out with Isaac. Erik was comforting Autumn. Sabrina is trying to find a way out the school. Ren left the school. Kyle is with Elizabeth. Julie is dorming with Erik. Simi is with Haru in their dorm. Grimm and Layla are on a mountian with Isabel and Julie's dad. )

Light said:
Layla rolls her weight onto her other leg, raising an eyebrow. Then she looks down at Grimm and stares at him a minute before she snorts, seeming to be holding in most of her laughter.

CelticSol said:
Layla rolls her weight onto her other leg, raising an eyebrow. Then she looks down at Grimm and stares at him a minute before she snorts, seeming to be holding in most of her laughter.
"Something funny?" Grimm asks.

Light said:
"M-mana bond?!" Dark Isabel switches to normal Isabel. She seems really shocked.

( @CelticSol )
isaac laughed, "you dont know much about how Elemental relationships work, doyou?"

((i believe this will be my last posttonight, this tablet is not fit for me to type out isaacs explanation, so this will comtinie tomorrow))

Karin soon left her room with a nifty spell book that was no use to her what so ever she slowly walked out of the dorms her nerves on edge of the moment but knew every once in awhile sunlight was good for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back