• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
Itami nods and looks at Isabel. He shakes his head and sighs. "Julie as well huh...." Itami turns back to Layla and starts smiling. Layla knows that look and the only thing she should do now. Is run.
Layla sighs, opens her arms, then braces herself. "Just get it over with."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru raises a brow. "Huh?"

[/QUOTE]
Simi shakes her head. "Nevermind."

(I'm heading to bed. Exams in the morning! Wish me luck!)

Light said:
Isabel looks up. "Isaac it's okay! It's just my daddy!"
Itami frowns. He looks a bit saddened, he knows he can't control her love life but he just wasn't ready for her to grow up. "I.... understand."
((sorry about slow repkys, my ipad is currently inoperable so im using my crappy bachkup tablet))

isaac nods and returns to the rooftop, h"he scared me for a minute there"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo brings him fresh pure blood and pushes the cup into his mouth.
Elizabeth flicks him. "You are."

----

Haru shrugs. "It happens to everyone."[/QUOTe]

"ow!" kyle says,runbbing the spoton his head wherr she flicked him, "what was that for?"

elijah drinks deeply, before laying back, his body already in recovery,nreaking down the poison and absorbing it, creating an immunity, "thank you," he gasps as he lis on the floor

((did i mention it has ))

[/QUOTE]

TheGodSnake said:
((sorry about slow repkys, my ipad is currently inoperable so im using my crappy bachkup tablet))
isaac nods and returns to the rooftop, h"he scared me for a minute there"

"ow!" kyle says,runbbing the spoton his head wherr she flicked him, "what was that for?"

elijah drinks deeply, before laying back, his body already in recovery,nreaking down the poison and absorbing it, creating an immunity, "thank you," he gasps as he lis on the floor

((did i mention it has ))
Elizabeth watching him. "You're being disrespectful."

Angelo says nothing as he walks off.

CelticSol said:
Layla sighs, opens her arms, then braces herself. "Just get it over with."

Simi shakes her head. "Nevermind."

(I'm heading to bed. Exams in the morning! Wish me luck!)
Itami grins and runs at her. Tackling her in a hug and glomping her.

Isabel laughs. "Yeah he does that. Julie's the same but she doesn't mean too." Isabel puts her hand on her hip and switches to Dark Isabel. "You coming over here now or what looser you may be my little candle light but I'm not gonna wait all day. Run over fast enough and you might get a little surprise." She smirks.

( @TheGodSnake )

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGodSnake said:
kyle hangs his head, "sorry"
isaa c was near her, and was at her side in only a few steps, "what are you so eager for?"

((night guys))
Dark Izzy raises an eyebrow. "Oh? You're not eager to be by my side?" Dark Isabel puts her hands on his chest and puts her body on his. She looks at him and gives a sly smile. "You hurt my feelings." She says sarcastically as her lips were just a slip of paper away from his. She turns away and leaves the rooftops. Knowing he'd follow and laughing to herself, teasing him was quite fun.

Light said:
Dark Izzy raises an eyebrow. "Oh? You're not eager to be by my side?" Dark Isabel puts her hands on his chest and puts her body on his. She looks at him and gives a sly smile. "You hurt my feelings." She says sarcastically as her lips were just a slip of paper away from his. She turns away and leaves the rooftops. Knowing he'd follow and laughing to herself, teasing him was quite fun.
Isaac did follow, "geez bella wait up" he yelled after her as she disappeared from sight back down the stairwell. He soon caught up with her, "you having fun yet?"

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac did follow, "geez bella wait up" he yelled after her as she disappeared from sight back down the stairwell. He soon caught up with her, "you having fun yet?"
"Yes you could say that." Dark Isabel looks at him as if she's expecting him to do something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth steps into her house and to the kitchen. "You coming fledgling?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, Madam," Kyle said as he entered the house, "this is cozy," he said, looking around.

Light said:
"Yes you could say that." Dark Isabel looks at him as if she's expecting him to do something.
Isaac puts an arm around Bella's waist, pulling her close, "things will just get better from here," he says as he leans down a bit and kisses her.

Elizabeth keeps walking. "Hn.. I suppose so." She said while walking to the kitchen.

Ren winces as she gets farther away before diving into the waters off a cliff.

TheGodSnake said:
"Yes, Madam," Kyle said as he entered the house, "this is cozy," he said, looking around.
Isaac puts an arm around Bella's waist, pulling her close, "things will just get better from here," he says as he leans down a bit and kisses her.
Dark Isabel kisses back but makes it short. She bites her lip as a blush spread across her cheeks. Matching her red eyes. She's still wrapped in his arms and has her hands on his chest. "You're such a stupid loser!" Dark Izzy rolls her eyes and glances at him. She kisses him again and then looks away from him.

( gtg for a couple hours.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth keeps walking. "Hn.. I suppose so." She said while walking to the kitchen.
Ren winces as she gets farther away before diving into the waters off a cliff.

[/QUOTE]
Kyles hair turns half black again, "I apologize for him headmistress, I just can't seem to get him to listen," an eybrow raised on the white-haired side of Kyle's face, "I'm the best part of you, you should listen to me, without me you wouldn't be alive,"

Light said:
Dark Isabel kisses back but makes it short. She bites her lip as a blush spread across her cheeks. Matching her red eyes. She's still wrapped in his arms and has her hands on his chest. "You're such a stupid loser!" Dark Izzy rolls her eyes and glances at him. She kisses him again and then looks away from him.
Isaac raises an eyebrow, taking a hand away from her waist and moving her face so he could look at her, "what's wrong?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth goes to her fridge and opens it. "Shut up, both of you before I rip you two into separate particles."

[/QUOTE]
"Yes ma'am," they both say, standing at attention

Kyles eyes glow brighter at the sight and smell of the blood, and he licks his lips, his fangs growing a bit, becoming more defined, "may I have some?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth picks up her glass. "I suppose so, that's why Azula brought you here." She said while pouring him a glass.

[/QUOTE]
Kyle bows, "gratias ago tibi,"(Latin, thank you) before taking the glass and downing it quite quickly, "I'm done... for now" the vampire says before allowing full control back to Kyle, "why are you being so nice to me? I'm just going to end up being trouble in the end," Kyle asked as his hair returns to its original black color.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle bows, "gratias ago tibi,"(Latin, thank you) before taking the glass and downing it quite quickly, "I'm done... for now" the vampire says before allowing full control back to Kyle, "why are you being so nice to me? I'm just going to end up being trouble in the end," Kyle asked as his hair returns to its original black color.
Elizabeth watching him before turning away. "I was like you once. A young vampire, not knowing how to survive."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth watching him before turning away. "I was like you once. A young vampire, not knowing how to survive."

[/QUOTE]
Kyle sits down, "did you have a separate consciousness too or is that different now?"

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle sits down, "did you have a separate consciousness too or is that different now?"
Elizabeth shrugs. "It was me. I'm only a vampire. Not a blood wolf. So my vampire self became the only self. The human self has been dead a long time..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth shrugs. "It was me. I'm only a vampire. Not a blood wolf. So my vampire self became the only self. The human self has been dead a long time..."

[/QUOTE]
Kyle sensed the sadness in her tone, "I'm sorry, the Victorian era must have been hard," he had studied a large amount of history when he was human, and could recognize shadows of that era from the way she talked and some of her clothing choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back