• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Ryuu fell into sleep, his body slowly slumping farther down. His horns were revealed again as he was no longer awake enough to hide them, and his tail curled up beside him.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu fell into sleep, his body slowly slumping farther down. His horns were revealed again as he was no longer awake enough to hide them, and his tail curled up beside him.
Sebastian petting Ryuu's hair, humming lightly as he kisses his head lightly.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn holding the kitten and bites her lip as she starts walking back to the school alone. Thinking deeply while petting the kitty.
---

Azula flying to Elizabeth's place. "The Headmistress' house."

---

Angelo in his office, his veins are black from the poison he absorbed from Sebastian. "..."

(Just interactions, your character was walking back to the school.)

Haru walking to her dorm, thinking as she hears her door unlock.

[/QUOTE]
Kyle nods while I they fly, "her again, sounds fun,"

Elijah sees his black veins as he goes to grab some bottled blood and heads toward Angelo, "the hell did you do? You can kill yourself!"

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle nods while I they fly, "her again, sounds fun,"
Elijah sees his black veins as he goes to grab some bottled blood and heads toward Angelo, "the hell did you do? You can kill yourself!"
Azula starts to go down towards a small cottage.

Angelo writing. "What's it matter to you? I was doing my job and saving someone's life. One of those girls who showed up poisoned Sebastian, the herbs teacher, so I healed him."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Azula starts to go down towards a small cottage.
Angelo writing. "What's it matter to you? I was doing my job and saving someone's life. One of those girls who showed up poisoned Sebastian, the herbs teacher, so I healed him."

[/QUOTE]
Kyle said nothing as they started to fall back towards the ground

Elijah sighed, "you ever think that because of the poison, your body may not be able to heal against it? If you save someone's life, it doesn't help if you lose your own, because then you can't save more."

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle said nothing as they started to fall back towards the ground
Elijah sighed, "you ever think that because of the poison, your body may not be able to heal against it? If you save someone's life, it doesn't help if you lose your own, because then you can't save more."
Azula puts him down before landing herself.

Angelo looks at him. "Again what does it matter? Why do you care? Just stop." He muttered while coughing up black goo.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn holding the kitten and bites her lip as she starts walking back to the school alone. Thinking deeply while petting the kitty.
---

Azula flying to Elizabeth's place. "The Headmistress' house."

---

Angelo in his office, his veins are black from the poison he absorbed from Sebastian. "..."

(Just interactions, your character was walking back to the school.)

Haru walking to her dorm, thinking as she hears her door unlock.

[/QUOTE]
Simi completely freezes when she spots another girl in her dorm. She blinks, then relaxes. This must be her roommate. "Um, hello. You must be my roommate." She walks into the room a little more and holds out her hand toward Haru. "My name is Simi."

CelticSol said:
Simi completely freezes when she spots another girl in her dorm. She blinks, then relaxes. This must be her roommate. "Um, hello. You must be my roommate." She walks into the room a little more and holds out her hand toward Haru. "My name is Simi."
Haru looks at her and takes her hand. "Name's Haru.." She said softly and calmly while her ears flickered.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Azula puts him down before landing herself.
Angelo looks at him. "Again what does it matter? Why do you care? Just stop." He muttered while coughing up black goo.

[/QUOTE]
"So why are we here?" Kyle asked, his fangs glinting in the sunlight as he spoke.

Elijah puts his palms on the table, "because, like I said, I care about you, your like my brother, luckily I can actually help you here, but will you let me?"

TheGodSnake said:
"So why are we here?" Kyle asked, his fangs glinting in the sunlight as he spoke.
Elijah puts his palms on the table, "because, like I said, I care about you, your like my brother, luckily I can actually help you here, but will you let me?"
Azula walks up to the door to knock. "Because your bad side is showing..."

Angelo wipes his mouth. "And when are you going to get it that I don't want your help? I just want you to go away and leave me alone! Hell, I might just leave so I can stop thinking about how much it's going to hurt me when your get married and have kids with Elizabeth." He snapped and walked off.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Azula walks up to the door to knock. "Because your bad side is showing..."
Angelo wipes his mouth. "And when are you going to get it that I don't want your help? I just want you to go away and leave me alone! Hell, I might just leave so I can stop thinking about how much it's going to hurt me when your get married and have kids with Elizabeth." He snapped and walked off.

[/QUOTE]
Kyle frowns, "hah, I'm the best side of Kyle,"

Elijah scoffs, "yeah, I doubt that's going to happen, she may not hate my presence but I'm starting to feel like it's a lost cause." He then decides to take matters into his own hands and he grabs Angelo's wrist as he walks away and shifts partway into his dark form, enough that he has fangs, before bringing Angelo's wrist to his mouth and biting into one of the black veins, drawing the poisoned blood out.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle frowns, "hah, I'm the best side of Kyle,"
Elijah scoffs, "yeah, I doubt that's going to happen, she may not hate my presence but I'm starting to feel like it's a lost cause." He then decides to take matters into his own hands and he grabs Angelo's wrist as he walks away and shifts partway into his dark form, enough that he has fangs, before bringing Angelo's wrist to his mouth and biting into one of the black veins, drawing the poisoned blood out.
Azula snorts. "Right..." She said as Elizabeth opened the door. "What?... Oh." She said while looking at them.

Angelo bites his tongue to hold back a venom filled protest, the black goo sticking to his bone and muscles, pushing against the skin painfully. Angelo grits his teeth. "W-what the bloody hell mate? Stop!"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Azula snorts. "Right..." She said as Elizabeth opened the door. "What?... Oh." She said while looking at them.
Angelo bites his tongue to hold back a venom filled protest, the black goo sticking to his bone and muscles, pushing against the skin painfully. Angelo grits his teeth. "W-what the bloody hell mate? Stop!"

[/QUOTE]
Kyle gives a respectful bow, putting a hand behind his back, "Madame," as he straightens up, he smiles, "nice to see you again," before frowning and sighing in disgust, "hold on, someone else wants to talk to you," Kyles hair turned half black, half white, "I need help getting him under contro—" suddenly the hair was completely white and the smile back, "and enough of him,"

Elijah didn't stop until a large amount of the poisoned blood was extracted from Angelos body, before shifting back into his normal state as the bite marks on Angelos wrist healed, and doubled over in pain. "Oh fuck, that may have been a stupid idea," he said, holding his stomach.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle gives a respectful bow, putting a hand behind his back, "Madame," as he straightens up, he smiles, "nice to see you again," before frowning and sighing in disgust, "hold on, someone else wants to talk to you," Kyles hair turned half black, half white, "I need help getting him under contro—" suddenly the hair was completely white and the smile back, "and enough of him,"
Elijah didn't stop until a large amount of the poisoned blood was extracted from Angelos body, before shifting back into his normal state as the bite marks on Angelos wrist healed, and doubled over in pain. "Oh fuck, that may have been a stupid idea," he said, holding his stomach.
Elizabeth watching him, her eyes dark. Azula steps back, her wings open.

Angelo smacks him. "You such an idiot!"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth watching him, her eyes dark. Azula steps back, her wings open.
Angelo smacks him. "You such an idiot!"

[/QUOTE]
Kyle opens his eyes wide, a look of bewilderment on his face, "what? Why is everyone so grim all of a sudden?"

Elijah coughs, "I'll be okay, just get me some pure blood."

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle opens his eyes wide, a look of bewilderment on his face, "what? Why is everyone so grim all of a sudden?"
Elijah coughs, "I'll be okay, just get me some pure blood."
Elizabeth snorts. "I forgot why I hate new vamps..." Azula takes off as she heads back.

Angelo shakes his head as he goes and gets blood.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru looks at her and takes her hand. "Name's Haru.." She said softly and calmly while her ears flickered.

[/QUOTE]
Simi shakes Haru's hand gently, her skin nearly ice cold. She smiles, albeit nervously. "I'm sorry it's taken so long to meet you. I'll admit that I don't spend much time in the room." She pauses, then admits sheepishly, "Or around anyone at all."

CelticSol said:
Simi shakes Haru's hand gently, her skin nearly ice cold. She smiles, albeit nervously. "I'm sorry it's taken so long to meet you. I'll admit that I don't spend much time in the room." She pauses, then admits sheepishly, "Or around anyone at all."
Haru doesn't seem to notice since she has a bit of cold resistance thanks to Nick. "It's alright... I haven't been in here yet."

Isabel thinks a bit. "I don't know.... maybe that prince who proposed to me a month ago should get a chance." She turns and twirls her hair. She looks out the corner of her eye and smiles. "I'm kidding a flat out told him no. And yes I will be your other half."

Itami appears where they are. Scythe in hand. "Oh yeah, he'll need another half once I'm through with him."

Grimm frowns. "You do know your son is about to rip them to shreds on the roof right?"

Julie returned to her room after a while. Noticing Erik and saying a simple hello. She sits on her bed and continues to read.

( @TheGodSnake @CelticSol @Azure Sky )

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren sitting in the garden, staring at the ground, her hair dulls to a grey and her eyes turn yellow.

[/QUOTE]
( Wow way to drop this on me. I'm gonna have to fix this huh? )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Lol, no. You don't. She'll be fine.)

[/QUOTE]
( For a second I thought I would have had to split her up into three. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back