• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

((Ah, what the hell))

Kyle was starting to lose control, and he needed to get away, fast. He sped around the corner and accidentally ran into Azula, falling to the ground, "shit, Sorry about that," suddenly his mind was clear and the hunger for blood had stopped momentarily.

TheGodSnake said:
((Ah, what the hell))
Kyle was starting to lose control, and he needed to get away, fast. He sped around the corner and accidentally ran into Azula, falling to the ground, "shit, Sorry about that," suddenly his mind was clear and the hunger for blood had stopped momentarily.
Azula raises a brow as she looks at him. "It's fine..." She said as she reached down to help him up.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Azula, she's a dragon, Elizabeth is free and Ren.)

Lucy nods while looking at him. "..mhm... I'm good..."

[/QUOTE]
Rin cracked yet another smile before he spoke. "Well, good" he said, without the intention of sounding awkward but his voice seemed to have failed him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Azula nods and takes her hand back.
---

Lucy smiles a bit. "Mhm.."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, I'm Kyle by the way," he says, his eyes becoming a deeper red.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles a bit, pets his hair, humming softly as he does, watching Ryuu with soft light green eyes.

[/QUOTE]
I'm in classes. Lol))

Ryuu made a quiet, muffled, cooing sound, almost like a purr.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Azula growls threateningly. "Don't push it blood wolf."
(Same.)

Sebastian smiles and pets him.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu stopped when he realized he was doing it, keeping his face hidden against the bed. He yawned, the contact making him sleepy.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Azula growls threateningly. "Don't push it blood wolf."
(Same.)

Sebastian smiles and pets him.

[/QUOTE]
Kyle puts his hands up, "what the hell are you talking about, push what?"

@Soul OMU

''It's ok. Like I said before, I didn't mind. Shall we enter the academy?'' said Erik as he switched back to normal mode.

------------

@TheGodSnake

''Because of fresh knowledge. I record information as a hobby'' said Avalon , ignoring Elijah's attempt to intimidate him. He was very chill about it like it was just a normal day at work. Of course , he couldn't die and he was also very hard to defeat to the point of needing a deity at the level of the Grimm Reaper to barely reach a stalemate of sorts. This and the fact that he fought fallen angels before made him underestimate Elijah a little.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle puts his hands up, "what the hell are you talking about, push what?"
Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu stopped when he realized he was doing it, keeping his face hidden against the bed. He yawned, the contact making him sleepy.
Sebastian laughs a bit while petting his hair, humming softly.

---

Azula watching. "Eyes glowing is never a good sign." She said while watching him.

---

Autumn bites her lip and gets up.

@TheGodSnake[/URL]

''Because of fresh knowledge. I record information as a hobby'' said Avalon , ignoring Elijah's attempt to intimidate him. He was very chill about it like it was just a normal day at work. Of course , he couldn't die and he was also very hard to defeat to the point of needing a deity at the level of the Grimm Reaper to barely reach a stalemate of sorts. This and the fact that he fought fallen angels before made him underestimate Elijah a little.
elijah sighed, "I suggest you mind your own business when it comes to my matters, I know some things that would make even an old being like you quake," Elijah smiled, not a hint of anger on his face, "you may think I'm weak but I can easily learn everything about you that I so choose. Have a nice day," with that, he turned and left the room in the opposite direction that Elizabeth took.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian laughs a bit while petting his hair, humming softly.
---

Azula watching. "Eyes glowing is never a good sign." She said while watching him.

---

[/QUOTE]
Kyle frowns, blinking, "what do you mean, eyes glowing?" He sighed, "I'm sorry, im new to all of this,"

TheGodSnake said:
elijah sighed, "I suggest you mind your own business when it comes to my matters, I know some things that would make even an old being like you quake," Elijah smiled, not a hint of anger on his face, "you may think I'm weak but I can easily learn everything about you that I so choose. Have a nice day," with that, he turned and left the room in the opposite direction that Elizabeth took.
Kyle frowns, blinking, "what do you mean, eyes glowing?" He sighed, "I'm sorry, im new to all of this,"
Azula sighs. "Your hungry." She said while watching him boredly.

Elizabeth in her room, listening to violin.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Azula sighs. "Your hungry." She said while watching him boredly.
Elizabeth in her room, listening to violin.

[/QUOTE]
Kyle shakes his head violently, "but I just fucking drank! Why the hell is this happening, why me?" As he spoke, the tips of his hair began to turn white

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle shakes his head violently, "but I just fucking drank! Why the hell is this happening, why me?" As he spoke, the tips of his hair began to turn white
Azula sprouts her dragon wings and takes off, heads off to Elizabeth.

Kyles vampiric form takes over, And has complete control, "now look what you did, scared another one off, and we could've been friends" he says with a sigh

@Soul OMU / @Light

''Ok Autumn, keep the kitten. It can comunicate with me when you're in danger or surrounded by people you don't like or who want to hurt you in a way or another. I am going to my room then to the library so...we'll see each other later'' said Erik as he waved his hand and walked towards his room. He then entered the room ...but unknown to him, he had a roommate.

Kyle laughs, "well this is fun" he says as they fly over the grounds, "any chance you could tell me where we're going?"

@Light[/URL]
''Ok Autumn, keep the kitten. It can comunicate with me when you're in danger or surrounded by people you don't like or who want to hurt you in a way or another. I am going to my room then to the library so...we'll see each other later'' said Erik as he waved his hand and walked towards his room. He then entered the room ...but unknown to him, he had a roommate.
Elijah walked into the infirmary and looked for some blood to calm his dark side, something about that elf had gotten it's attention, and he didn't need an all out attack right now.

"How are you doing Angelo," he said as he walked into the large room.

Light said:
"I'm pretty sure her father will be there 10 times faster than you will. Even if he can't leave the mountain. You know how he is when it comes to his daughters." Grimm chuckles as his hands touch down on the great lands.
(I was literally crying with laughter at the great lands xD )

Layla raises an eyebrow, then grabs his hands and lifts them to rest on her hips again, smirking in amusement. "Yes, Itami is nothing if not predictably protective."

--

Simi sighs, leaving the garden an taking a short cut to her dorm room, then unlocks the door and steps into the room. She looks to her untouched, rather small suitcase, and begins to unpack it.

Azure Sky]@Soul OMU / [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
TheGodSnake said:
Kyle laughs, "well this is fun" he says as they fly over the grounds, "any chance you could tell me where we're going?"

Elijah walked into the infirmary and looked for some blood to calm his dark side, something about that elf had gotten it's attention, and he didn't need an all out attack right now.

"How are you doing Angelo," he said as he walked into the large room.
Autumn holding the kitten and bites her lip as she starts walking back to the school alone. Thinking deeply while petting the kitty.

---

Azula flying to Elizabeth's place. "The Headmistress' house."

---

Angelo in his office, his veins are black from the poison he absorbed from Sebastian. "..."

StarKeeper said:
((Sorry for the absence school and work. What i miss?))
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
CelticSol said:
(I was literally crying with laughter at the great lands xD )
Layla raises an eyebrow, then grabs his hands and lifts them to rest on her hips again, smirking in amusement. "Yes, Itami is nothing if not predictably protective."

--

Simi sighs, leaving the garden an taking a short cut to her dorm room, then unlocks the door and steps into the room. She looks to her untouched, rather small suitcase, and begins to unpack it.
(Just interactions, your character was walking back to the school.)

Haru walking to her dorm, thinking as she hears her door unlock.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian laughs a bit while petting his hair, humming softly.
---

---

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu began to drift off a bit, being lulled by Sebastian's voice and touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back