• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"I'm good." Ryuu responded lightly, looking back at Sebastian with gray eyes. His tail laid flat against the ground, tapping it lightly. Besides hitting his head, he had slept pretty good. He stuffed his hands into the pocket of his jacket, not really knowing what to think of Sebastian staring at him. " what about you?"

Asphyxiated said:
"I'm good." Ryuu responded lightly, looking back at Sebastian with gray eyes. His tail laid flat against the ground, tapping it lightly. Besides hitting his head, he had slept pretty good. He stuffed his hands into the pocket of his jacket, not really knowing what to think of Sebastian staring at him. " what about you?"
Sebastian smiles a bit. "I slept well... Missed you though."

Light said:
Grimm thinks for a bit. "Say... will your son ever come down from that mountain?"
Layla pauses a moment, giving it serious thought. Then she sighs and shakes her head. "No, I don't think he ever will. He loved Himeko deeply, and keeping that mountain safe from hunters is keeping him sane."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles a bit. "I slept well... Missed you though."

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu smiled from hearing this, his eyes forming into gentle slants. "I missed you too."

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu smiled from hearing this, his eyes forming into gentle slants. "I missed you too."
Sebastian smiles and kisses his forehead, looking at him as he runs his hand through Ryuu's hair. "but even if i'm here, i'm glad your taking care of yourself."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles and kisses his forehead, looking at him as he runs his hand through Ryuu's hair. "but even if i'm here, i'm glad your taking care of yourself."

[/QUOTE]
"Hm?" Ryuu looked at him, rather befuddled by his words.

CelticSol said:
Layla pauses a moment, giving it serious thought. Then she sighs and shakes her head. "No, I don't think he ever will. He loved Himeko deeply, and keeping that mountain safe from hunters is keeping him sane."
"He's been gaurding it from just more than hunters. He even attacks monsters and anything else that even touches the mountain." Grimm wraps his arms around Layla and held her closer. "Care to tell me a little story about how Itami met Himeko?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian looking at him. "You went and slept right?"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh!" Ryuu nodded and smiled softly, "yeah I did."

(Sorry it's taking a minute to reply.)

Light said:
"He's been gaurding it from just more than hunters. He even attacks monsters and anything else that even touches the mountain." Grimm wraps his arms around Layla and held her closer. "Care to tell me a little story about how Itami met Himeko?"
She arches a brow at Grimm. Regardless, she begins to tell him, no questions asked. "Well, I had known Himeko since the minute she was born. I helped Beatrice, Himeko's mother, raise her, helped her wherever I could. When Himeko was older, ten or eleven, I found Itami and took him in, then trained him and fed him and brought him back to full health. Then, Beatrice and I let them meet, and they were fast friends, insanely fast friends. They were too peas in a pod."

Layla smiles fondly. "Well, as they grew older, they began to date, and I guess the rest is history."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles. "Good.." he said while stroking Ryuu's cheek gently while looking into his eyes, humming a bit.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu nestled into his touch, listening to him hum. He smiled, looking up at Sebastian.

CelticSol said:
She arches a brow at Grimm. Regardless, she begins to tell him, no questions asked. "Well, I had known Himeko since the minute she was born. I helped Beatrice, Himeko's mother, raise her, helped her wherever I could. When Himeko was older, ten or eleven, I found Itami and took him in, then trained him and fed him and brought him back to full health. Then, Beatrice and I let them meet, and they were fast friends, insanely fast friends. They were too peas in a pod."
Layla smiles fondly. "Well, as they grew older, they began to date, and I guess the rest is history."
"I must say they did have splendid children." Grimm still has his arms around her but slowly slides them down her back. "Tell me Layla. How would you like to know how their love lives are going? Hm?"

Light said:
"I must say they did have splendid children." Grimm still has his arms around her but slowly slides them down her back. "Tell me Layla. How would you like to know how their love lives are going? Hm?"
"I'm guessing this is about Isabella and the boy?" She asks, sounding a little breathless. "I have no worries, but I'll make sure he knows any and all consequences to any actions."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles a bit, humming softly while stroking his cheek, looking at Ryuu and kisses his forehead.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu discretely winced a little, having hit his forehead earlier. "You hum nicely.." He brought a hand up to meet Sebastian's fingers with a soft expression, "it makes me curious of how you sing."

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu discretely winced a little, having hit his forehead earlier. "You hum nicely.." He brought a hand up to meet Sebastian's fingers with a soft expression, "it makes me curious of how you sing."
Sebastian notices and looks at him. "Uh well... I'm not sure... i've only sung once and that was when Lucy couldn't sleep..." he said while lacing his fingers with Ryuu.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian notices and looks at him. "Uh well... I'm not sure... i've only sung once and that was when Lucy couldn't sleep..." he said while lacing his fingers with Ryuu.

[/QUOTE]
"May I hear?" Ryuu asked, not trying to press him into it. He was genuinely curious as he stared at him.

Asphyxiated said:
"May I hear?" Ryuu asked, not trying to press him into it. He was genuinely curious as he stared at him.
Sebastian blinks while looking at him. "Maybe once i'm out of the infirmary and we are alone." he said while smiling and stroking his cheek.

CelticSol said:
"I'm guessing this is about Isabella and the boy?" She asks, sounding a little breathless. "I have no worries, but I'll make sure he knows any and all consequences to any actions."
"You don't seem to trust the boy. You do have him and Isabel next class. Tell me though, what do you mean by actions?" Grimm's hands keep sliding down.

The ice around Isabels body starts to glow.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian blinks while looking at him. "Maybe once i'm out of the infirmary and we are alone." he said while smiling and stroking his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay," Ryuu smiled happily, kissing Sebastian's nose.

Light said:
"You don't seem to trust the boy. You do have him and Isabel next class. Tell me though, what do you mean by actions?" Grimm's hands keep sliding down.
The ice around Isabels body starts to glow.
A blush makes Layla's ears go a little red. "If he does anything she doesn't want. Or makes her uncomfortable or unsafe."

CelticSol said:
A blush makes Layla's ears go a little red. "If he does anything she doesn't want. Or makes her uncomfortable or unsafe."
"I'm pretty sure her father will be there 10 times faster than you will. Even if he can't leave the mountain. You know how he is when it comes to his daughters." Grimm chuckles as his hands touch down on the great lands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back