• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah sighed, "is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"
Nick smiled at her, his secondary focus on the ice disc below breaking momentarily, causing them to fall a bit before he regained control, "bloody hell," he said quietly, his heart racing.
Elizabeth shakes her head. "You don't have to."

Haru clinging onto him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth shakes her head. "You don't have to."
Haru clinging onto him.

[/QUOTE]
Elijah tilts his head slightly, "but I'd like to, seriously,"

"You okay?" Nick says, breathing heavily

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth thinks. "Hm..."
Haru looks at him, wide eyed. "Y-Yeah."

[/QUOTE]
Elijah, now calmed down a bit, detects the mana form of avalon as he waited for Elizabeth's reply.

Nick nodded, "I'll put us down now," the disc slowly. Des dead and they were soon on the ground.

In reality Avalon's form was just a container of his astral self in the physical plain, therefore , even if other people might have felt like they sensed mana from him it was actually astral energy, it was his soul. ''Huh? Hmm...Elizabeth did say something about superiority between angels and vampires. So this guy is...an angel.Although he has the vibe of a fallen one to me. Regardless it seems he actually feels my presence, he must have quite the high senzorial level'' thought to himself Avalon.

@Soul OMU / @TheGodSnake

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGodSnake said:
Elijah, now calmed down a bit, detects the mana form of avalon as he waited for Elizabeth's reply.
Nick nodded, "I'll put us down now," the disc slowly. Des dead and they were soon on the ground.
Elizabeth shakes her head. "You don't need to pay me back, But If you so desperately feel the need to make it up to me, then come find me later.." she said as she walks off.

Haru looks at him.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac shrugs, "I dunno, go for a walk maybe?" As he finished, he looked over at Isabel, "you should wear you hair down more often,"
Elijah sighs, "you can't drink pain away El,"
Isabel starts to walk out the music room. "Why's that?"

Light said:
"Maybe we lost our old touch. Our old innocence back then. A lot of things happened. Well I never really had innocence but you know what I mean." Grimm sounded slightly poetic.
"Innocence," Layla says, then furrows her brow, her eyes dark. "'Innocence,'" She makes mocking air quotes with her fingers. "isn't a concept I've ever been familiar with. To be innocent, you would have to be a child, and I have metaphorically and literally never been a child."

Simi sits on a bench in the garden, her eyes closed as if she were sleeping.

CelticSol said:
"Innocence," Layla says, then furrows her brow, her eyes dark. "'Innocence,'" She makes mocking air quotes with her fingers. "isn't a concept I've ever been familiar with. To be innocent, you would have to be a child, and I have metaphorically and literally never been a child."

Simi sits on a bench in the garden, her eyes closed as if she were sleeping.
Grimm laughs. "Oh Layla. You're so funny. It just kills me." He makes his heart stop beating and laughs some more.

Light said:
Grimm laughs. "Oh Layla. You're so funny. It just kills me." He makes his heart stop beating and laughs some more.
"I wasn't aware that I had been making a joke." She smirks a bit, "I have quite literally never been a child. I was not born, I was made. These are things you know. And after all, the way we met should imply that any shred of innocence I could've possibly were long gone." She shifts so she is somewhat straddling and stares him squarely in the eye. "That is also something you know."

Erik starts to wonder how much longer will Autumn be sleeping. He decided to take something from his belongings but he didn't store them in the Abyss Reality so he summoned a dark creature which looked like a tall man completekly covered in darkness. ''Go and take my books'' said Erik to the dark being.

The dark creature ran towards Erik's room. It saw Julie there but it ignored her. Then it absorbed Erik's books and turned back to return to it's master.

@Soul OMU

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Erik starts to wonder how much longer will Autumn be sleeping. He decided to take something from his belongings but he didn't store them in the Abyss Reality so he summoned a dark creature which looked like a tall man completekly covered in darkness. ''Go and take my books'' said Erik to the dark being.
The dark creature ran towards Erik's room. It saw Julie there but it ignored her. Then it absorbed Erik's books and turned back to return to it's master.

@Soul OMU

[/QUOTE]
Autumn slowly woke up and jumped back, looking embarrassed that she had done that. "I-I am so sorry." she wrote as the flower figurines were huddled together, giggling softly like bells.

TheGodSnake said:
As Elizabeth left, Elijah walked towards the corner that Avalon was hiding in and take hold of him, "you don't snooping?"
@Azure Sky

Nick smiled and leaned in to kiss Haru again.

"It looks good on you," Isaac said as he followed her out
Asphyxiated said:
(Welcome back darling and you don't snooping GS? xD )

Elizabeth going to her room, walking.

Haru blushes and kisses him back.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Welcome back darling and you don't snooping GS? xD )
Elizabeth going to her room, walking.

Haru blushes and kisses him back.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks c:..)

Grimm thinks for a bit. "Say... will your son ever come down from that mountain?"

Julie just looks at the dark figure and turns back to her book.

Isabel smiles. She punches Isaac on the shoulder. "You're so stupid." She look at him from the corner of her eye. "You know you're a horrible flirt."

( @CelticSol @TheGodSnake @Azure Sky )

Light said:
Grimm thinks for a bit. "Say... will your son ever come down from that mountain?"
Julie just looks at the dark figure and turns back to her book.

Isabel smiles. She punches Isaac on the shoulder. "You're so stupid." She look at him from the corner of her eye. "You know you're a horrible flirt."

( @Soul OMU

Nick pulled away, "what are we to do know?"

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac nodded, smiling sheepishly, "you don't have much practice when you're always on the run,"
@Soul OMU

Haru bites her lip. "Well I need to go to my room to get some stuff for my next class, i still haven't met my roommate..."

Lucy slowly wakes and looks at Rin. "...Hey..." she said softly and rubs her eye lightly.

(@Peachypants)

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac nodded, smiling sheepishly, "you don't have much practice when you're always on the run,"
@Soul OMU

"Oh really now?" Isabel stops walking in an empty hall and turns to him. "That's so hilarious coming from the guy who suddenly spits his heart out to me." Isabel smiles and starts to tease Isaac for fun on her part. She puts her back to his chest and takes his arms and wraps it around her body. Having him hug her from behind. Isabel turns her head and leans in as if she were about to kiss him and moves straight to his ear. "You just wanted me to say yes to you on he spot. Then have you embrace me just like this didn't you?" She leaves the embrace, and looks into his eyes. "But nope. You still haven't asked me something I and I still haven't given you my answer. That also varies on how you ask." Isabel picked this up from Grimm. Dangling hope infront of someones face.

Ryuu woke twisted into his covers like a burrito. He blinked a times, trying to remember when he had went to bed in the first place. When he attempted to scan the room, he realized that he couldn't move because of the blankets, and let a long breath of air out. Great.

He shifted his weight over a few times so that he rolled from the material, but, unfortunately, Ryuu rolled too far. He fell from the bed, hitting his forehead against the nightstand on his way down, and landing on the floor with a quiet 'thud.'

Ryuu sat up, rubbing his head with an irritated expression. It wasn't long before he was on his feet, unaware of the amount of time he had been asleep. His thoughts immediately centered on Sebastian again, unable to falter from him. A small smile played on his lips, breaking the aggravated visage. his temperature not yet settled in it's usual degree from being covered, he grabbed his thin jacket and put it on whilst leaving to the infirmary.

Once he made it there, he quietly peeked in to see if they were still sleeping. When he noticed they were, he took his spot back from earlier, sitting there as if he hadn't left in the first place.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu woke twisted into his covers like a burrito. He blinked a times, trying to remember when he had went to bed in the first place. When he attempted to scan the room, he realized that he couldn't move because of the blankets, and let a long breath of air out. Great.
He shifted his weight over a few times so that he rolled from the material, but, unfortunately, Ryuu rolled too far. He fell from the bed, hitting his forehead against the nightstand on his way down, and landing on the floor with a quiet 'thud.'

Ryuu sat up, rubbing his head with an irritated expression. It wasn't long before he was on his feet, unaware of the amount of time he had been asleep. His thoughts immediately centered on Sebastian again, unable to falter from him. A small smile played on his lips, breaking the aggravated visage. his temperature not yet settled in it's usual degree from being covered, he grabbed his thin jacket and put it on whilst leaving to the infirmary.

Once he made it there, he quietly peeked in to see if they were still sleeping. When he noticed they were, he took his spot back from earlier, sitting there as if he hadn't left in the first place.
Sebastian slowly wakes when he hears Ryuu and smells him come back in, yawning softly as he stretches out. "...Mmm..." he said softly as he stretched his arms and lower body which is covered by the blankets. "...Hey you."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian slowly wakes when he hears Ryuu and smells him come back in, yawning softly as he stretches out. "...Mmm..." he said softly as he stretched his arms and lower body which is covered by the blankets. "...Hey you."

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu looked at him and grinned as he spoke, "Hello." He turned so that he was facing Sebastian completely, resting his chin into the bed,"sleep good?"

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu looked at him and grinned as he spoke, "Hello." He turned so that he was facing Sebastian completely, resting his chin into the bed,"sleep good?"
Sebastian smiles a bit and nods. "Yeah.. I did... how are you?" he asked while looking at him, watching him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back