• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac nodded and left, heading for the music room, he silently walked into the room and proceeded to stand in the corner while he listened, closing his eyes for a moment before remembering. He decides to walk over to the stage and quietly pick up his Bass, glad that her eyes are closed. He listens for a moment longer before getting the beat and making up a Bassline to go along with it in his head. After a moment longer he starts to play it in time with her words.
@Soul OMU

Elijah reaches across her desk and puts his hand on hers, "well, I'm sorry for whatever happened then,"
Elizabeth says nothing as she continues to sip wine with her free hand. "... What's in the past... stays in the past..." she said while sighing and closing her eyes.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth sighs while swirling her glass. "It's a story for another time..." She said while staring outside.
Haru looks at him. "I-I'm not embarrassed!"

[/QUOTE]
Elijah sighs, "but what does that have to do with the boy?"

Nick smiled, "admit it, you are. At least a bit"

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah sighs, "but what does that have to do with the boy?"
Nick smiled, "admit it, you are. At least a bit"
Elizabeth takes her hand back. "Nothing." she said while downing the last of her blood wine, has a bit of blood on her lip.

Haru huffs a bit, looking away. "N-Nuh uh!"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth takes her hand back. "Nothing." she said while downing the last of her blood wine, has a bit of blood on her lip.
Haru huffs a bit, looking away. "N-Nuh uh!"

[/QUOTE]
Elijah sighs, Elizabeth looked in pain, it wasn't like him, but he thought it might help. he stood up and walked arounde her desk, quite quickly, before pulling her up out of her chairs and into a hug, one that he hoped was comforting.

Nick smiled even wider, "oh come here Haru," he had her twisted around and In his arms quite quickly.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac nodded and left, heading for the music room, he silently walked into the room and proceeded to stand in the corner while he listened, closing his eyes for a moment before remembering. He decides to walk over to the stage and quietly pick up his Bass, glad that her eyes are closed. He listens for a moment longer before getting the beat and making up a Bassline to go along with it in his head. After a moment longer he starts to play it in time with her words.
@Soul OMU

Elijah reaches across her desk and puts his hand on hers, "well, I'm sorry for whatever happened then,"
Dark Isabel continued the song and as soon as she finished she was so embarrassed she switched to Witch Isabella. Whom is naturally shy. "U-uhm. Hello Isaac. What brings you here?" Her purple eyes seemed to avoid his.

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah sighs, Elizabeth looked in pain, it wasn't like him, but he thought it might help. he stood up and walked arounde her desk, quite quickly, before pulling her up out of her chairs and into a hug, one that he hoped was comforting.
Nick smiled even wider, "oh come here Haru," he had her twisted around and In his arms quite quickly.
Elizabeth blinks in surprise, doesn't move, stiffens up actually since she isn't used to the physical contact; hasn't been since back in the Victorian age, when she last saw her daughter.

Haru's ears shoot up, and her tail perks up. "E-Eep!"

Julie sits in the dorm she shares with Erik. Reading a book and thinking on whether she did the right thing or not. She should her head and looked 10 minutes into the future. After seeing the outcome she just shrugged. As if poker facing the present on what it's sibling the future has to hold.

@Soul OMU

''I see...'' said Erik. Even if he calmed Autumn down she still gave off the vibe of being sad. ''Listen Autumn since you accepted me as a friend I can promise you one thing. Even if I'm hated, even if I'm stepped on and laughed at, even if I'm in pain , even if it stands against my principles, even if I'm kicked , even if I'm sad , even I'm bitter, even if I look like an idiot, even if the rest of the world is against me, I'll be there for you. I'll help you when you'll be in need and I'll stand beside you even in the face of oblivion. That I can promise'' said Erik on a very serious tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]@Soul OMU
''I see...'' said Erik. Even if he calmed Autumn down she still gave off the vibe of being sad. ''Listen Autumn since you accepted me as a friend I can promise you one thing. Even if I'm hated, even if I'm stepped on and laughed at, even if I'm in pain , even if it stands against my principles, even if I'm kicked , even if I'm sad , even I'm bitter, even if I look like an idiot, even if the rest of the world is against me, I'll be there for you. I'll help you when you'll be in need and I'll stand beside you even in the face of oblivion. That I can promise'' said Erik on a very serious tone.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn listening to him, her doe ears flicker and perk up a bit as she looks at him before launching herself at him and wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug. She started to shake as she started to cry, hugging him to keep herself anchored.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth blinks in surprise, doesn't move, stiffens up actually since she isn't used to the physical contact; hasn't been since back in the Victorian age, when she last saw her daughter.
Haru's ears shoot up, and her tail perks up. "E-Eep!"

[/QUOTE]
Elijah feels her reaction and releases her, "well, I guess that didn't help. Sorry"

Nick laughs, "don't worry, I got you,"

Light said:
Julie sits in the dorm she shares with Erik. Reading a book and thinking on whether she did the right thing or not. She should her head and looked 10 minutes into the future. After seeing the outcome she just shrugged. As if poker facing the present on what it's sibling the future has to hold.
(But what about Isabels reaction?)

Light said:
Dark Isabel continued the song and as soon as she finished she was so embarrassed she switched to Witch Isabella. Whom is naturally shy. "U-uhm. Hello Isaac. What brings you here?" Her purple eyes seemed to avoid his.
(Oh, wait, nevermind. Found it)

Isaac shrugged, "you," he put down the instrument, "I was walking past and heard you singing, figured I'd join in."

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah feels her reaction and releases her, "well, I guess that didn't help. Sorry"

Isaac shrugged, "you," he put down the instrument, "I was walking past and heard you singing, figured I'd join in."
Elizabeth looks at him. "...you know I don't like being touched.." She said calmly while looking at him.

Haru holds onto him. "...you scared you goof."

TheGodSnake said:

"Oh... that sounds nice." She shifts her weight from one foot to another. She switches to normal Isabel. She smells at the air. "So you've met my sister. Ray of sunshine isn't she?" Isabel rolls her eyes. "So anything you here for other than singing because I'm done."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn listening to him, her doe ears flicker and perk up a bit as she looks at him before launching herself at him and wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug. She started to shake as she started to cry, hugging him to keep herself anchored.

[/QUOTE]
Erik was a bit embaressed by the situation but he maintained his composure. ''Now, now...everything will be fine'' he said as he hugged her back. The fact that she opened up this much made him happy. Never again...he'll never hesitate to help others again.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Erik was a bit embaressed by the situation but he maintained his composure. ''Now, now...everything will be fine'' he said as he hugged her back. The fact that she opened up this much made him happy. Never again...he'll never hesitate to help others again.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn holding onto him, making sure her antlers don't hit him. Stops making the figurines dance, hugging him while crying softly.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth looks at him. "...you know I don't like being touched.." She said calmly while looking at him.
Haru holds onto him. "...you scared you goof."

[/QUOTE]
Elijah sighed, "I know, but at the time it seemed like it might help, you looked depressed,"

"I know, but it's all good," he said, making snowflakes appear in the air around them,

Light said:
"Oh... that sounds nice." She shifts her weight from one foot to another. She switches to normal Isabel. She smells at the air. "So you've met my sister. Ray of sunshine isn't she?" Isabel rolls her eyes. "So anything you here for other than singing because I'm done."
Isaac smiled lightly, "well, I figured we could do something together,"

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah sighed, "I know, but at the time it seemed like it might help, you looked depressed,"
"I know, but it's all good," he said, making snowflakes appear in the air around them,

"Something like what?" Isabel takes her hair out of the pony tail.

Erik looked at her and thought she must have felt very lonely. She wanted to escape something and...she probably searched for happiness. What was so dark about her past that she wanted to escape so badly. Erik wanted to help her but he needed to be careful. So he decided to do it slowly , one step at a time. He was going to wait like that until she stopped crying, just holding her without saying a word.

TheGodSnake said:

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Erik looked at her and thought she must have felt very lonely. She wanted to escape something and...she probably searched for happiness. What was so dark about her past that she wanted to escape so badly. Erik wanted to help her but he needed to be careful. So he decided to do it slowly , one step at a time. He was going to wait like that until she stopped crying, just holding her without saying a word.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth looking at him. "...thank you for the gesture, however next time... Just join me for a glass of wine." She said while going to get more wine.

Haru looks around in the air, her ears flickering as she watches the snowflakes.

----

Autumn slowly calms down as she holds onto him, stops moving, just holding onto him, fell asleep actually.

I'm sorry I stopped doing anything yesterday. Some stuff came up and I'm having to wait at the hospital. So, I might not be able to today either.))

Light said:
"Something like what?" Isabel takes her hair out of the pony tail.
Isaac shrugs, "I dunno, go for a walk maybe?" As he finished, he looked over at Isabel, "you should wear you hair down more often,"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth looking at him. "...thank you for the gesture, however next time... Just join me for a glass of wine." She said while going to get more wine.
Haru looks around in the air, her ears flickering as she watches the snowflakes.

----

Autumn slowly calms down as she holds onto him, stops moving, just holding onto him, fell asleep actually.

[/QUOTE]
Elijah sighs, "you can't drink pain away El,"

Asphyxiated said:
I'm sorry I stopped doing anything yesterday. Some stuff came up and I'm having to wait at the hospital. So, I might not be able to today either.))
(That's okay.)

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac shrugs, "I dunno, go for a walk maybe?" As he finished, he looked over at Isabel, "you should wear you hair down more often,"
Elijah sighs, "you can't drink pain away El,"
Elizabeth snorts. "I can so."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]
Elizabeth snorts. "I can so."

[/QUOTE]
Elijah walks over and takes the bottle from her, "you know you can't, not with alcohol, and if you consume too much blood you'll lose control, then I'll have to stop you, and I don't want to have to hurt you.

Nick smiles, "and for my next trick..." He creates a platform under them and lifts them into the sky, holding Haru close so she doesn't fall.

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah walks over and takes the bottle from her, "you know you can't, not with alcohol, and if you consume too much blood you'll lose control, then I'll have to stop you, and I don't want to have to hurt you.

Nick smiles, "and for my next trick..." He creates a platform under them and lifts them into the sky, holding Haru close so she doesn't fall.
Elizabeth huffs. "I watch how much I drink and often don't finish a glass until later."

Haru blushes a bit, looking at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back