• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

CelticSol said:
(Grimm was already sitting, but alright xD )
She rolls her eyes, then looks at him from underneath her eyelashes, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Oh, yes, how could I ever forget the most handsome reaper out there? My saviour from the hell that was Heaven? How could I have forgotten to scream your praises to the heavens, even though every God up there is as tired of your shit as I am?"
"You didn't say that earlier. Oh my! Layla has lied to me." Grimm gives a fake frown.

Light said:
"You didn't say that earlier. Oh my! Layla has lied to me." Grimm gives a fake frown.
"Lied? Me? Noooo..." She chuckles, then flicks his nose. "You're ridiculous."

CelticSol said:
"Lied? Me? Noooo..." She chuckles, then flicks his nose. "You're ridiculous."
"Tell me Layla." Grimm kisses her slowly and then breaks away. "How do you really feel about me?"

Light said:
"Tell me Layla." Grimm kisses her slowly and then breaks away. "How do you really feel about me?"
She blinks owlishly, taken aback by the question. "I trust you completely, that should say something." She tucks a lock of her hair behind her ear as she sits up straighter. "I also didn't have to think about it or worry when we got together." She smirks a bit. "I know this is just gibberish, but I can't really put it into words."

Light said:
( It's Julie. )
Julie raises her head from the book. She looks at Isaac. Her cat ears perk up. "Sorry to interrupt you." She gets up. "I just wanted to ask a few questions seeing that you're the boy whom spilled his heart out to my older sister. My name is Julie Van Fen'rir." Her jet black hair was loose and let down. Her icy blue eyes trained on his.

( I responded to this one on the previous page. )
Isaac nodded cautiously, "alright ask away, but if I find out you intentions are to hurt Bella, I swear I will find a way to end you," he says, the room becoming slightly hotter as he spoke.

((Sorry could've sworn I posted this earlier,))

@Soul OMU

Elijah smiled, "fine then deny it, but I feel like he may become your little protege, I've heard this thing about some of the older vampires, that they develop some sort of protective feeling towards newbloods,msmoke sort of genetic thing about preserving the race" Elijah shrugs, "just saying, it's possible."

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac nodded cautiously, "alright ask away, but if I find out you intentions are to hurt Bella, I swear I will find a way to end you," he says, the room becoming slightly hotter as he spoke.

@Soul OMU

Elijah smiled, "fine then deny it, but I feel like he may become your little protege, I've heard this thing about some of the older vampires, that they develop some sort of protective feeling towards newbloods,msmoke sort of genetic thing about preserving the race" Elijah shrugs, "just saying, it's possible."
Haru's ear flickers as she slowly wakes and yawns as she stretches a bit, pulling her hand from his to do so. She slowly blinks before looking at him. "Hey... sorry about falling asleep on you..."

Elizabeth sipping her wine. "We'll see... It could be that he is just new to this world and needs a guide... Plus I know that he will be loyal as he sees me as his superior, either because of the wolf side or the vampiric side." she said while sipping her wine.

TheGodSnake said:

@Soul OMU

Julie raises an eyebrow. "Hurt my sister?" Please calm down... she may be stupid but I wouldn't threaten her. That's why I'm talking to you. What's your aim at when it comes to my sister?" Julie turns the page to her book.

"So you trust me?" Grimm tilts his head.

( @CelticSol )

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah nods, "could be both, blood Wolves are equipped with immortality if they make peace with their vampire quick enough, and they are known to be be smarter when it comes to dealing with tough situations, like when encountered with someone much stronger then they, unlike the other wolves who bow to none."
Isaac sighs, "I don't know, I just feel different around her, and if you've observed her you'll realize that I haven't tried just getting her in bed by using my flame to make her want me, I know that's just immoral. I guess my aim is just to make her happy."
(You didn't answer to Haru. xD )

Elizabeth sipping her glass. "I suppose... Elijah, I have a question... do you know what true lose is?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru's ear flickers as she slowly wakes and yawns as she stretches a bit, pulling her hand from his to do so. She slowly blinks before looking at him. "Hey... sorry about falling asleep on you..."
Elizabeth sipping her wine. "We'll see... It could be that he is just new to this world and needs a guide... Plus I know that he will be loyal as he sees me as his superior, either because of the wolf side or the vampiric side." she said while sipping her wine.

[/QUOTE]
Nick smiled, "I don't mind, it was nice,"

Elijah shook his head, "no, I don't believe I've heard of true lose,"

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah nods, "could be both, blood Wolves are equipped with immortality if they make peace with their vampire quick enough, and they are known to be be smarter when it comes to dealing with tough situations, like when encountered with someone much stronger then they, unlike the other wolves who bow to none."
Isaac sighs, "I don't know, I just feel different around her, and if you've observed her you'll realize that I haven't tried just getting her in bed by using my flame to make her want me, I know that's just immoral. I guess my aim is just to make her happy."
Julie closes her book. "I see, you must really like her." Julie gets up and walks over to Isaac. "Break her heart though and I will kill you. I swear on my scales. Other than that we have no problems. That is if she says yes."

( @CelticSol )

"Well you're pretty soft." He pokes her. "Smooth skinned."

TheGodSnake said:
Nick smiled, "I don't mind, it was nice,"
Elijah shook his head, "no, I don't believe I've heard of true lose,"
Haru smiles a bit. "Good I wasn't a bother to you.." she said softly while getting up to stretch fully.

Elizabeth sighs softly. "Well I have and have experienced it..."

Light said:
( @CelticSol )

"Well you're pretty soft." He pokes her. "Smooth skinned."
Cracks appear in her skin, then her skin turns black and separates into scales. "Soft? Smooth skinned? No." She purrs as she drags her nails, which are now talons, across the edge of his jaw. "But that can't be all you think of me, Grimm."

TheGodSnake said:
Nick smiled and got up himself, "you could never be a bother to me,"
Elijah sighed, "then enlighten me El, what is true lose?"

(Sure you didn't mean love?)

Isaac nodded, "okay then,"
Julie stared at Isaac and walked closer. She put her hands on his face. Not even paying attention to their closeness and just examines his face. "So how did you meet the Queen of stupid?"

CelticSol said:
Cracks appear in her skin, then her skin turns black and separates into scales. "Soft? Smooth skinned? No." She purrs as she drags her nails, which are now talons, across the edge of his jaw. "But that can't be all you think of me, Grimm."
Grimm rolled his eyes. "Are you trying to scare me into being nice right now and showering you in compliments?" He smirks.

Light said:
Grimm rolled his eyes. "Are you trying to scare me into being nice right now and showering you in compliments?" He smirks.
"Wasn't trying to scare you." Her skin returns to normal, and despite her best effort, she winces. She leans against his shoulder to hide it. "Though, getting showered with compliments by the Grimm Reaper... That might be fun." He can feel her grin against his shoulder.

CelticSol said:
"Wasn't trying to scare you." Her skin returns to normal, and despite her best effort, she winces. She leans against his shoulder to hide it. "Though, getting showered with compliments by the Grimm Reaper... That might be fun." He can feel her grin against his shoulder.
Grimm wasn't good with compliments. He was when it wasn't serious though, so the only thing he had left to say was. "You've been my everything since the first day I met you."

Light said:
Grimm wasn't good with compliments. He was when it wasn't serious though, so the only thing he had left to say was. "You've been my everything since the first day I met you."
Layla's head jerks up to look at him with wide, brightly glowing eyes. Her mouth hangs open slightly, expression complete, unadulterated shock. "Oh," she finally says lamely, then she tilts her head in a way so she can hide in her hair. "Your compliment was much better than mine were."

TheGodSnake said:
Nick smiled and got up himself, "you could never be a bother to me,"
Elijah sighed, "then enlighten me El, what is true lose?"

(Sure you didn't mean love?)

Isaac nodded, "okay then,"
(No. xD )

Haru looks away, her ears flatten a bit in embarrassment. "O-Oh.."

Elizabeth sighs softly. "...When you lose something very important to you... someone you loved and treasured deeply..."

Light said:
Julie stared at Isaac and walked closer. She put her hands on his face. Not even paying attention to their closeness and just examines his face. "So how did you meet the Queen of stupid?"

Isaac shrugs, "met her in the infirmary,"

@Soul OMU

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](No. xD )
Haru looks away, her ears flatten a bit in embarrassment. "O-Oh.."

Elizabeth sighs softly. "...When you lose something very important to you... someone you loved and treasured deeply..."

[/QUOTE]
Elijah sighed, "mind if I ask what happened?"

Nick smiles and puts a hand on her shoulder, "no need to be embarrassed.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac shrugs, "met her in the infirmary,"
@Soul OMU

Elijah sighed, "mind if I ask what happened?"

Nick smiles and puts a hand on her shoulder, "no need to be embarrassed.
Elizabeth sighs while swirling her glass. "It's a story for another time..." She said while staring outside.

Haru looks at him. "I-I'm not embarrassed!"

"Maybe we lost our old touch. Our old innocence back then. A lot of things happened. Well I never really had innocence but you know what I mean." Grimm sounded slightly poetic.

Julie taps his jaw and he briefly ignites in flame. "I tapped into the mana you got from Isabel. She wont know you're coming. She's in the music room. You have 9 minutes before stops singing and leaves. Trust me I know." Julie picks up her book and phases through the wall.

Dark Isabel sits in the music room and sings. She never sang infront of others. She thought it would make her see weak to them. She has a really nice singing voice which is the sad part about it.

( @CelticSol @TheGodSnake )

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
"Maybe we lost our old touch. Our old innocence back then. A lot of things happened. Well I never really had innocence but you know what I mean." Grimm sounded slightly poetic.
Julie taps his jaw and he briefly ignites in flame. "I tapped into the mana you got from Isabel. She wont know you're coming. She's in the music room. You have 9 minutes before stops singing and leaves. Trust me I know." Julie picks up her book and phases through the wall.

Dark Isabel sits in the music room and sings. She never sang infront of others. She thought it would make her see weak to them. She has a really nice singing voice whichis the sad part about it.

( @Soul OMU

Elijah reaches across her desk and puts his hand on hers, "well, I'm sorry for whatever happened then,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back