• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
By the time Layla was done she had two messy buns on each side of her head and a smile on Dark Izzy's face. She wiped her tears. "Okay... I feel better now." Isabel pats Layla's head. "You know to us dragons. I can still smell Grimm all over you. Congrats. Also father says hi. Julie is here as well."
Layla rolls her eyes, "Yes, I suppose it's good news. On the topic of romance, let me give you some life long advice." She raises an eyebrow, her lips quirking into a smirk. "If you have to think about it or find yourself wondering whether or not it's a good choice, it probably isn't what you want or what you need."

Clapping Isabella on the shoulder, Layla stands up. "I'll need to go talk to Grimm. Iron out some final details of your seal... Unless you don't want to be back in one body, in which case you should tell me now before I'm in too deep."

CelticSol said:
Layla rolls her eyes, "Yes, I suppose it's good news. On the topic of romance, let me give you some life long advice." She raises an eyebrow, her lips quirking into a smirk. "If you have to think about it or find yourself wondering whether or not it's a good choice, it probably isn't what you want or what you need."
Clapping Isabella on the shoulder, Layla stands up. "I'll need to go talk to Grimm. Iron out some final details of your seal... Unless you don't want to be back in one body, in which case you should tell me now before I'm in too deep."
"Sure go ahead. It's not like he'd let his little love dragon die." Dark Isabel yawns. "Now go away! Just breathing your air makes me wise. Yuck." She hugs her and gets back to practicing with her guitar.

Light said:
"Sure go ahead. It's not like he'd let his little love dragon die." Dark Isabel yawns. "Now go away! Just breathing your air makes me wise. Yuck." She hugs her and gets back to practicing with her guitar.
Layla flicks Isabella in the forehead then walks out of the room, wandering the halls in search of Grimm.

CelticSol said:
Layla flicks Isabella in the forehead then walks out of the room, wandering the halls in search of Grimm.
Grimm sat in his room speaking to Elizabeth through telepathy. Bothering her for a joke.

Light said:
Grimm turns his head. "Come in."
She walks in, her arms crossed, and kicks the door shut with her foot. "I'm wondering about the whole hosting thing. As in, I've got questions about it." She doesn't meet his eyes at all, and goes over to sit on his bed. "How likely is it that it will drive me to insanity?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn looks at the clone and backs up again, her dark chocolate brown doe eyes became darker. "...he did the same to me... He made a clone of me to help him fight his sister... And then told me to kill it because it was no longer of use to him... I didn't... Because I'm not a killer... I don't like hurting others unless it's the last resort..." She wrote, looking even more upset.

[/QUOTE]
((I would like to point he didnt want to kill the clone because it was alive))

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

StarKeeper said:
((I would like to point he didnt want to kill the clone because it was alive))
(That's his fault, also i still can't believe he wanted her to kill it, also welcome back.)

(What he meant to do was have. autumn take control and decide for herself what the clone's fate would be considering it's alive)

CelticSol said:
She walks in, her arms crossed, and kicks the door shut with her foot. "I'm wondering about the whole hosting thing. As in, I've got questions about it." She doesn't meet his eyes at all, and goes over to sit on his bed. "How likely is it that it will drive me to insanity?"
"Very likely. Just depends on how much you want it and you'll be able to overcome me." Grimm stares at her. "You do want this don't you?"

Isabel works on a new song.

Light said:
"Very likely. Just depends on how much you want it and you'll be able to overcome me." Grimm stares at her. "You do want this don't you?"
"I do. Well, I don't want to be possessed, I just, I want to bring Isabella back into one body." Layla runs her hands through her hair, seeming frustrated. Layla still won't meet his eyes. "I just need to know if this will work. If you take control of my body, and listen to my every instruction while the seal is taking place, will it work?"

CelticSol said:
"I do. Well, I don't want to be possessed, I just, I want to bring Isabella back into one body." Layla runs her hands through her hair, seeming frustrated. Layla still won't meet his eyes. "I just need to know if this will work. If you take control of my body, and listen to my every instruction while the seal is taking place, will it work?"
"That's if I listen but yes it will. You will have to rein me in at first. Even though I do know you. My power will be crazed and will refuse you. If you do manage to get through it and get to me. It will work. You're son seemed to be able to do this." Grimm nods his head.

Light said:
"That's if I listen but yes it will. You will have to rein me in at first. Even though I do know you. My power will be crazed and will refuse you. If you do manage to get through it and get to me. It will work. You're son seemed to be able to do this." Grimm nods his head.
Layla breathes out in a sigh, though it's hard to tell whether it's from relief or nerves. "If he can, I can. That's not arrogance, by the way; just a statement of fact. I've had more experience with possessions and controlling it. But even then... I'll have to just try my best. Sorry to play 20 questions, but this is the last one." Layla wrings her hands together, silent for a few moments before she speaks, though she's very quiet and fear is inching into her voice. "...Is your power anything like Akoto's?"

CelticSol said:
Layla breathes out in a sigh, though it's hard to tell whether it's from relief or nerves. "If he can, I can. That's not arrogance, by the way; just a statement of fact. I've had more experience with possessions and controlling it. But even then... I'll have to just try my best. Sorry to play 20 questions, but this is the last one." Layla wrings her hands together, silent for a few moments before she speaks, though she's very quiet and fear is inching into her voice. "...Is your power anything like Akoto's?"
"No I'm afraid it's not." Grimm looks over at her as if he wants her to come closer.

Light said:
"No I'm afraid it's not." Grimm looks over at her as if he wants her to come closer.
She looks at him out of the corner of her eye, then gets up and walks over. "What?"

CelticSol said:
She looks at him out of the corner of her eye, then gets up and walks over. "What?"
Grimm hugs her. "It's completely different. Mine is a lot more dense and diverse. Many levels of it. Like you know I am praised to be the god of many things in different cultures."

Light said:
Grimm hugs her. "It's completely different. Mine is a lot more dense and diverse. Many levels of it. Like you know I am praised to be the god of many things in different cultures."
Still standing, Layla shifts his grip so she can sit in his lap, resting her head on his shoulder. "I suppose it would be. There wasn't much else to Akoto besides sadism and pain."

CelticSol said:
Still standing, Layla shifts his grip so she can sit in his lap, resting her head on his shoulder. "I suppose it would be. There wasn't much else to Akoto besides sadism and pain."
Grimm sighs and sits down. "Yes Akoto this and Akoto that. When will Layla talk about The Grimm Reaper?"

Light said:
Grimm sighs and sits down. "Yes Akoto this and Akoto that. When will Layla talk about The Grimm Reaper?"
(Grimm was already sitting, but alright xD )

She rolls her eyes, then looks at him from underneath her eyelashes, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Oh, yes, how could I ever forget the most handsome reaper out there? My saviour from the hell that was Heaven? How could I have forgotten to scream your praises to the heavens, even though every God up there is as tired of your shit as I am?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Lol, I think Haru is still out on her date/walk with Nick. xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Riiiiiight. Maybe after then.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back