• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Erik made his dark stick figures come and salute the ones made by Autumn and also generated a few small black roses to offer the figures out of vine and flower as a sign of friendship.
''Haha this is fun'' said Erik. He looked quite different in his dark mode but he was the same at heart.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn smiles a bit while letting the flower vine figurines take the black roses and now their heads. "It is..." She said while writing.

''So...Autumn, why did you join this academy?'' said Erik while he continued playing with the dark figures which invited the girl's figures to dance.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]''So...Autumn, why did you join this academy?'' said Erik while he continued playing with the dark figures which invited the girl's figures to dance.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn sighs softly and writes as she lets the flowery figures dance with his. "...to escape.." She wrote.

She said she wanted to escape. Erik didn't ask from what...they barely met a few moments ago so he didn't attempt to cross the line. '' I see. If we were to make a comparission I came here to find something'' said Erik. He left his sentence in an enigmatic state just like Autumn did. Then he suddenly thought of something: he made a dark clone of Autumn then he looked at her and said: ''This clone represents your frustrations. If you're frustrated by the fact that you can't speak then this clone can speak for you. Just immagine what voice you would like to have and think of what you want to say and the clone will reproduce. If you have other frustrations then the clone will absorb them leaving you in a state of serenity. Your choice'' .

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]She said she wanted to escape. Erik didn't ask from what...they barely met a few moments ago so he didn't attempt to cross the line. '' I see. If we were to make a comparission I came here to find something'' said Erik. He left his sentence in an enigmatic state just like Autumn did. Then he suddenly thought of something: he made a dark clone of Autumn then he looked at her and said: ''This clone represents your frustrations. If you're frustrated by the fact that you can't speak then this clone can speak for you. Just immagine what voice you would like to have and think of what you want to say and the clone will reproduce. If you have other frustrations then the clone will absorb them leaving you in a state of serenity. Your choice'' .

[/QUOTE]
Autumn looks at the clone and backs up again, her dark chocolate brown doe eyes became darker. "...he did the same to me... He made a clone of me to help him fight his sister... And then told me to kill it because it was no longer of use to him... I didn't... Because I'm not a killer... I don't like hurting others unless it's the last resort..." She wrote, looking even more upset.

Wrong step on Erik's part. '' The concepts of life and death are foreign to this clone. It is a representation of your frustrations. I won't ask you to kill it or ask it to fight anyone. It doesn't die or live . I can make it appear and disappear as much as I want. I simply made it look like you but it can take whatever form you or I wish'' said Erik.

''Well , if you dislike it I can just make it become a stick figure , a cute fluffy animal or anything else for that matter'' he continued as he absorbed Autumn's negative emotions again.

Sabrina made her escape to the garden to clear her head she dried her tears you would think by looking at her you would think her heart being trampled was bad but actually she let out a sigh of relief she was free from the confines of fear of being near him as well. She could recharge the stone with no regrets after she used it, only one soul was needed after all she thought to herself as she petted the plants in the maze knowing responding with jealousy an anger was not an option. She always wondered I she was capable of emotions she felt for sometimes but now it was conformed to be a illusion in her head and she was ok with not having to deal with the pain next she would unblock the timeline of Grimm's memory of her it is only fair.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Wrong step on Erik's part. '' The concepts of life and death are foreign to this clone. It is a representation of your frustrations. I won't ask you to kill it or ask it to fight anyone. It doesn't die or live . I can make it appear and disappear as much as I want. I simply made it look like you but it can take whatever form you or I wish'' said Erik.
''Well , if you dislike it I can just make it become a stick figure , a cute fluffy animal or anything else for that matter'' he continued as he absorbed Autumn's negative emotions again.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn shakes her head. "J-Just get rid of it please.. I don't like looking at myself that much... And plus it seems everyone prefers clones rather then me..." She wrote and had tears in her eyes once more.

Light said:
( It's Julie. )
Julie raises her head from the book. She looks at Isaac. Her cat ears perk up. "Sorry to interrupt you." She gets up. "I just wanted to ask a few questions seeing that you're the boy whom spilled his heart out to my older sister. My name is Julie Van Fen'rir." Her jet black hair was loose and let down. Her icy blue eyes trained on his.

( I responded to this one on the previous page. )[/quote

Isaac nodded, "okay, spill, and I swear if you have any intention of hurting her I will find a way to end you."

(@Soul OMU did you ever reply to Elijah?)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn shakes her head. "J-Just get rid of it please.. I don't like looking at myself that much... And plus it seems everyone prefers clones rather then me..." She wrote and had tears in her eyes once more.

[/QUOTE]
''That's not true...I created this clone in the hope that you'd like to hear yourself speak...I didn't want to make you upset'' said Erik as he made the clone disappear and generated a black kitten with light grey eyes which wanted to play with Autumn. As the kitten got close to her it absorbed all her negative emotions and bitterness.

What did Elijah say? And I think I did..)

---

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]''That's not true...I created this clone in the hope that you'd like to hear yourself speak...I didn't want to make you upset'' said Erik as he made the clone disappear and generated a black kitten with light grey eyes which wanted to play with Autumn. As the kitten got close to her it absorbed all her negative emotions and bitterness.

[/QUOTE]
Autumn still letting the small figurines made of flowers and vines dance with his. "...my voice was very soft and gentle... My mother use to love my voice... She said it was as smooth as honey and gentle as the wind's caress." She wrote while petting the kitty. The crow on her antlers gave a squack, it didn't look happy.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](He doesn't have one.)
Elizabeth glances at him. "Hm...? I don't know what you mean." She said calmly while looking outside.

---

Haru sleeping, leaning against him, holding his hand.

[/QUOTE]
(So you did)

Elijah smiled, "you dropped your stone-cold shield with the blood wolf boy, you're not like that often," he said softly

TheGodSnake said:
(So you did)
Elijah smiled, "you dropped your stone-cold shield with the blood wolf boy, you're not like that often," he said softly
Elizabeth turns her attention to Elijah. "Don't mistake, I am merely mentoring him until he can take care of himself."

"Not what O said Elizabeth, you may be mentoring him, but you were soft when you spoke, not commanding and rigid, all I'm saying is that it must be nice," Elijah said lightly, smiling a bit

TheGodSnake said:
"Not what O said Elizabeth, you may be mentoring him, but you were soft when you spoke, not commanding and rigid, all I'm saying is that it must be nice," Elijah said lightly, smiling a bit
Elizabeth snorts as she sips her wine. "He's a pup... You have to speak softly."

TheGodSnake said:
( Did Isaac reply?)

"True. So anything interesting going on lately?" Grimm sounds like he already knows.

( @Soul OMU )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth snorts. "Not really... Only that the other Van Fen'rir girl came to bother me.."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh! My little Julie?!" Grimm chuckles.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth snorts. "Yeah..."

[/QUOTE]
"A strange little one she was." Grimm seems to go silent. "Tell me. What are your true intentions for this school?"

Sabrina refreshed was ready to leave so she kindly petted the plants "if you let me to the exit I will turn some dirt into mulch for you later" the plants were quick to move and she hugged the nearby hedge "thank you" she said in and smiley manor before leaving the maze. She did not know what to do next she had not really thought about it in the first place. Other then to track 'him' down and refresh his mind but she wasn't ready just yet for that just a bit longer.

Light said:
"A strange little one she was." Grimm seems to go silent. "Tell me. What are your true intentions for this school?"
Elizabeth raises a brow. "To teach and train students to take care of theirselves in the human world."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth raises a brow. "To teach and train students to take care of theirselves in the human world."

[/QUOTE]
"That seems boring. You're boring." Grimm thinks for a minute. "Oh you know what would be fun?! Capturing some hunters to kill in training or starting a tournament in my name. Now that would be fun." Grimm hums.

Light said:
"That seems boring. You're boring." Grimm thinks for a minute. "Oh you know what would be fun?! Capturing some hunters to kill in training or starting a tournament in my name. Now that would be fun." Grimm hums.
Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "We hold a tournament at the end of each semester, so you can wait... There is a dance coming up in a few weeks, since we are about half way through the first semester.."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "We hold a tournament at the end of each semester, so you can wait... There is a dance coming up in a few weeks, since we are about half way through the first semester.."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh my. Looks like I'll need my dress."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back