• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
Dark Isabel looks up. Her face red and tears still running down her face. Some are dried. She still sits on the ground and hugs her guitar. "Shut up and go away." Dark Izzy turns away and takes her glasses off to start wiping her eyes.
Layla sits down right beside Isabella. She takes out a handkerchief out of her back pocket and hands it Isabella. "What happens, child?"

Light said:
Julie walked into Isaac's dorm. Phasing through the walls and sensing Isabels mana in here. She sits down and reads a book. Waiting for him to wake.
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac wakes from a rather pleasant dream only to see Julia sitting on the bed across the room, snapping awake, he instantly goes into a defensive mode, "who the bloody hell are you?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Wellll, isabel went to her mother's grave, ran into her sister, they think they smelled Elizabeth but really it's her daughter, Vallen is good now, same with Valentine. Elizabeth was told about this, and immediately was reminded of her child. Now Julia is bothering her about it.)

[/QUOTE]
Elijah returns to Elizabeth's room shortly after Julia leaves, "you don't show that side of you often," he says, referring to the blood wolf, not knowing about Julia.

"Thank you once again," Kyle says before entering the room,

(Who plays his roommate?)

Nick starts to awake, realizing Haru and he fell asleep with their hands grasping the other, and smiles, not wanting to wake her yet.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac wakes from a rather pleasant dream only to see Julia sitting on the bed across the room, snapping awake, he instantly goes into a defensive mode, "who the bloody hell are you?"
Elijah returns to Elizabeth's room shortly after Julia leaves, "you don't show that side of you often," he says, referring to the blood wolf, not knowing about Julia.

Nick starts to awake, realizing Haru and he fell asleep with their hands grasping the other, and smiles, not wanting to wake her yet.
(He doesn't have one.)

Elizabeth glances at him. "Hm...? I don't know what you mean." She said calmly while looking outside.

---

Haru sleeping, leaning against him, holding his hand.

TheGodSnake said:

( It's Julie. )

Julie raises her head from the book. She looks at Isaac. Her cat ears perk up. "Sorry to interrupt you." She gets up. "I just wanted to ask a few questions seeing that you're the boy whom spilled his heart out to my older sister. My name is Julie Van Fen'rir." Her jet black hair was loose and let down. Her icy blue eyes trained on his.

CelticSol said:
Layla sits down right beside Isabella. She takes out a handkerchief out of her back pocket and hands it Isabella. "What happens, child?"
( I responded to this one on the previous page. )

(I know, it posted twice. iPhones are so stupid.)

"You know, you've always been a very bad liar." Layla smiles, then wipes some of Isabella's tears with her fingers. "How can I believe that everything is fine when you're crying and making such a miserable expression?"

CelticSol said:
(I know, it posted twice. iPhones are so stupid.)
"You know, you've always been a very bad liar." Layla smiles, then wipes some of Isabella's tears with her fingers. "How can I believe that everything is fine when you're crying and making such a miserable expression?"
"Your face is miserable." Dark Izzy comes up with a lame comeback and leans into Layla.

Light said:
"Your face is miserable." Dark Izzy comes up with a lame comeback and leans into Layla.
"You're changing the subject," Layla chides. "You don't have to worry about what I'll think of you, Isabella. It's not as if you killed someone." She pauses. "Unless you did. It still doesn't matter, though."

CelticSol said:
"You're changing the subject," Layla chides. "You don't have to worry about what I'll think of you, Isabella. It's not as if you killed someone." She pauses. "Unless you did. It still doesn't matter, though."
"Well... Isaac told me he likes me and wants to be with me. All of me and Ren is hiding something. I went to visit mothers grave and met Julie on the way. I saw father, he was doing well. He's still gaurding the mountain where mom rests. He even built her this huge shrine. He refuses to leave and things are just getting confusing and my body is unreachable. I don't know what to do." Dark Izzy takes a deep breath. "I miss her so much."

Light said:
"Well... Isaac told me he likes me and wants to be with me. All of me and Ren is hiding something. I went to visit mothers grave and met Julie on the way. I saw father, he was doing well. He's still gaurding the mountain where mom rests. He even built her this huge shrine. He refuses to leave and things are just getting confusing and my body is unreachable. I don't know what to do." Dark Izzy takes a deep breath. "I miss her so much."
She presses her lips together, then puts her arm around Isabella's shoulder. "Let me tell you a secret. You know how your father had been adopted by me, right?"

CelticSol said:
She presses her lips together, then puts her arm around Isabella's shoulder. "Let me tell you a secret. You know how your father had been adopted by me, right?"
"Yes." She looks up at Layla. Playing with her hair and undoing Layla's braid.

Layla allows it, her hair pooling around her. "Well, when I was younger - much younger - I had a baby of my own. A daughter. Her name was Rose and I loved her with all my heart." Layla pauses, her voice lowering. "However, due to her lineage, she was very powerful to the point that her father wanted her badly enough that he tried to take her from me. To protect her, I gave her to your great grandmother to hide her."

Layla sighs. "He found her eventually. Then he..." She trails off, the hand on Isabella's shoulder tightening. Layla's voice sounds strained. "He killed her. He took all her mana and then killed her."

CelticSol said:
Layla allows it, her hair pooling around her. "Well, when I was younger - much younger - I had a baby of my own. A daughter. Her name was Rose and I loved her with all my heart." Layla pauses, her voice lowering. "However, due to her lineage, she was very powerful to the point that her father wanted her badly enough that he tried to take her from me. To protect her, I gave her to your great grandmother to hide her."
Layla sighs. "He found her eventually. Then he..." She trails off, the hand on Isabella's shoulder tightening. Layla's voice sounds strained. "He killed her. He took all her mana and then killed her."
Isabel starts to stop playing with her hair. She wrapped her arms around Layla and even kisses her on the cheek. She didn't say anything though. She started to rub Layla's back. This was a big step for her.

Light said:
Isabel starts to stop playing with her hair. She wrapped her arms around Layla and even kisses her on the cheek. She didn't say anything though. She started to rub Layla's back. This was a big step for her.
Layla continues, shifting so Isabella can look at her. "I won't lie to you and say it gets better. It's been nearly 300 years since Rosie died and it still hurts as much as it did the day she passed."

Layla smiles, though it's a little strained. "However, the edge to it dulls, and the empty space they left always gets replaced by something or someone else. You will always remember them, but if you spend your whole life stuck on 'what if I did this' or 'they would know what to do', you won't move on. Your mother was a wonderful, brilliant woman and it was an honour to know her, but she died happy, knowing that the family she left behind was strong and loved by each other."

Layla then puts her hands on Isabella's cheeks, smiling. "I still miss Rosie, and I doubt that will ever change, but if I had mourned Rosie forever, I would never found your father, and I would never had the pleasure of having such a wonderful grandchild."

CelticSol said:
Layla continues, shifting so Isabella can look at her. "I won't lie to you and say it gets better. It's been nearly 300 years since Rosie died and it still hurts as much as it did the day she passed."
Layla smiles, though it's a little strained. "However, the edge to it dulls, and the empty space they left always gets replaced by something or someone else. You will always remember them, but if you spend your whole life stuck on 'what if I did this' or 'they would know what to do', you won't move on. Your mother was a wonderful, brilliant woman and it was an honour to know her, but she died happy, knowing that the family she left behind was strong and loved by each other."

Layla then puts her hands on Isabella's cheeks, smiling. "I still miss Rosie, and I doubt that will ever change, but if I had mourned Rosie forever, I would never found your father, and I would never had the pleasure of having such a wonderful grandchild."
By the time Layla was done she had two messy buns on each side of her head and a smile on Dark Izzy's face. She wiped her tears. "Okay... I feel better now." Isabel pats Layla's head. "You know to us dragons. I can still smell Grimm all over you. Congrats. Also father says hi. Julie is here as well."

He collects Valentine and walks back to the school sighing as he summons the other clones and soon comes to the center of campus. He flicks his wrist and the clone's shirts change to hoodies and hide their faces. Z They disperse and Vallen turns and cracks his knuckles before smiling "Come on let's go find your new roommates" He says to Valentine who skips after them.

StarKeeper said:
He collects Valentine and walks back to the school sighing as he summons the other clones and soon comes to the center of campus. He flicks his wrist and the clone's shirts change to hoodies and hide their faces. Z They disperse and Vallen turns and cracks his knuckles before smiling "Come on let's go find your new roommates" He says to Valentine who skips after them.
((Good night))

TheGodSnake said:
(Alright guys, I just got back from a camping trip today and had a bunch of stuff to do, care to catch me up? I'll also need to remind @Azure Sky that Elijah is in Elizabeth's office to speak to her about his spell.
(So many things happened in Elizabeth's office that I forgot about Elijah , like he was some afk player in a RPG :( Very well...just think about it like this: Iskandar was in the office of the guardian but he crossed the line to call Elijah through his comunication device even though he knew Elijah probably had important business to attend )

Last edited by a moderator:
Erik left all his belongings in his room and decided to go out for a walk. The forest looked tempting but he didn't want to risk breaking any rule. He just sat on the ground and looked at the sky.

Autumn currently under Willow tree, upset and angry with herself. Knows she isn't a killer because it's not in her nature. Her crow caws before flying off for a moment seeing Erik and caws.

''A crow...? Dark bird...dark and unusual...kind of like myself'' thought to himself Erik. He was bored so he tried something unusual: he jumped and bent the laws of physics to fly near the crow to have a nice talk. ''Hi there!'' he said to the crow, trying to mess with it a little...although he didn't know that the crow wasn't normal.

As the crow's eyes visibly became green Erik was intrigued. ''Oh , interesting...What are you reallly?'' asked Erik, although he was unsure if he'd get a response.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]As the crow's eyes visibly became green Erik was intrigued. ''Oh , interesting...What are you reallly?'' asked Erik, although he was unsure if he'd get a response.

[/QUOTE]
The crow cawed and tugged at his clothes before heading to the forest. Autumn sitting in front of a large golden Willow tree, crying to herself.

Erik followed the crow which led him to the crying girl. He didn't know her but her state made him unhappy. He used his darkness healing and absorbed all the negative emotions she felt for that moment to make her calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back