• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Yukime talking to Ren who is holding her bag. "...you want to transfer out?" She said to Ren who nodded. "Yes, that's right."

[/QUOTE]
Isabel looks at Ren. "Transfer out? Whats going on?" Julie looks between the two. "Isabel is this your girlfriend?"

Isabel watched Ren leave. This time not taking no for an answer she runs after her leaving Julie with the secretary. "What's your problem Ren?!"

Julie looks at the secretary. "I guess I'd like to stay here."

StarKeeper said:
"hey a lot has happened since then" vallen say standing up and shrugging "I mean I've witnessed a dragon fight a god and witch despite all three being the same person, angels coexisting without killing each other, and hell even my sisters being beaten I guess you could say that this school not only served its purpose butr has given me a new perspective on life"

((Soul Should I make a CS for the Knight kids's mother? I'm planning on bringing her in more later))
(Is she going to be important? In anyway to the school?) Autumn watches him blankly.

((Well she's a god and their mother so I feel like she would be wasted any other way) Vallen smiles and says "Im not a bad person"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Light said:
Isabel watched Ren leave. This time not taking no for an answer she runs after her leaving Julie with the secretary. "What's your problem Ren?!"
Julie looks at the secretary. "I guess I'd like to stay here."
Ren looks at her. "What do you mean? I don't have a problem." She said calmly while watching her.

Yukime nods.

Peachypants said:
Mai continued to laugh for a while before she looked up from the ground with tears of laughter in her eyes. She then noticed the panic in the girl's eyes. "I'm completely allright." She stated with a smile and a hint of worry in her eyes. "How about you?" She asked in a soft and kind voice as she gazed at the girl with big doll-eyes.
--

Rin, once again, smiled a little throughout the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist rather tightly.
(Sorry!!!)

Cozme smiled a watery smile at Mai. "I'm fine as well.. Just a little worried." She blushed, "Sorry for over reacting.." She murmured looking down again.

StarKeeper said:
((Well she's a god and their mother so I feel like she would be wasted any other way) Vallen smiles and says "Im not a bad person"
(Hmmm.)

Autumn watching him. "Says you." She wrote.

"What do I have to do to prove Im not a power hungry monster?" He says smiling with a hint of real sincerity.

StarKeeper said:
"What do I have to do to prove Im not a power hungry monster?" He says smiling with a hint of real sincerity.
Autumn watching him, her eyes hold her pain and hurt. "...I don't know... You've hurt me enough times." She wrote

"Now how did I do that?" He asks frowning "I dont remember any harm coming to you on my account"

StarKeeper said:
"Now how did I do that?" He asks frowning "I dont remember any harm coming to you on my account"
Autumn has a sad bitter smile. "Of course you wouldn't remember.." She wrote while turning away from him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren looks at her. "What do you mean? I don't have a problem." She said calmly while watching her.
Yukime nods.

[/QUOTE]
"Then why are you leaving? You always run away whenever Isaac comes around. Do you like him are something? If so I'll leave you two alone to have space to figure things out if I'm in the way. I just don't get it would you tell me something and stop telling me nothings wrong because if there was nothing wrong you wouldn't be doing this." Isabel starts breathing heavily. She runs her hand through her hair. "I swear if you tell me one more time nothing is wrong. That's you saying our friendship and what we had doesn't matter to you at all."

"So what dorm can I stay in?" Julie seemed a bit awkward.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn has a sad bitter smile. "Of course you wouldn't remember.." She wrote while turning away from him.

[/QUOTE]
((Seriously I don't remember if Vallen did anything to autumn))

Light said:
"Then why are you leaving? You always run away whenever Isaac comes around. Do you like him are something? If so I'll leave you two alone to have space to figure things out if I'm in the way. I just don't get it would you tell me something and stop telling me nothings wrong because if there was nothing wrong you wouldn't be doing this." Isabel starts breathing heavily. She runs her hand through her hair. "I swear if you tell me one more time nothing is wrong. That's you saying our friendship and what we had doesn't matter to you at all."
"So what dorm can I stay in?" Julie seemed a bit awkward.
Ren says nothing as she looks away. "That's not it at all Isabel. I don't like Isaac... To be honest im jealous of him... He had the guts to do what I cant..." She said while shaking her head, wearing a sad smile.

Yukime looks at her. "Well if Ren does leave you can room with Isabel."

---

(He hurt her emotional.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren says nothing as she looks away. "That's not it at all Isabel. I don't like Isaac... To be honest im jealous of him... He had the guts to do what I cant..." She said while shaking her head, wearing a sad smile.
Yukime looks at her. "Well if Ren does leave you can room with Isabel."

---

(He hurt her emotional.)

[/QUOTE]
Julie stares at Yukime. "Look... you're very pretty and you seem smart and so suited for your job but. If you room me with her I might end up killing her."

Isabel's expression softens. "Ren what are you talking about?" She takes Rens hands in hers. "If you have something to say you need to say it now Ren. You can't harbour it anymore."

Light said:
Julie stares at Yukime. "Look... you're very pretty and you seem smart and so suited for your job but. If you room me with her I might end up killing her."
Isabel's expression softens. "Ren what are you talking about?" She takes Rens hands in hers. "If you have something to say you need to say it now Ren. You can't harbour it anymore."
Yukime narrows her eyes. "Well unfortunately we don't have any other girls to room you with, so you'll have to take the single room.."

Ren bites her lip and looks away from her. "I can't... It's not fair to you, especially with all that's happened to you today. I'll tell you when im ready." She said while smiling weakly.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Yukime narrows her eyes. "Well unfortunately we don't have any other girls to room you with, so you'll have to take the single room.."
Ren bites her lip and looks away from her. "I can't... It's not fair to you, especially with all that's happened to you today. I'll tell you when im ready." She said while smiling weakly.

[/QUOTE]
Julie looks confused. "What's wrong with me rooming with a guy then?" Julie saw no problem with dorming with a male since she wasn't into what males and females might do when left alone in a room.

Isabel sighs. "Fine. Make sure you do tell me. Are you sure you're still leaving?"

Light said:
Julie looks confused. "What's wrong with me rooming with a guy then?" Julie saw no problem with dorming with a male since she wasn't into what males and females might do when left alone in a room.
Isabel sighs. "Fine. Make sure you do tell me. Are you sure you're still leaving?"
Yukime gives her a deadpan look. "The only male available is Erik."

Ren sighs. "I don't know yet... I need to go home and think.."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Yukime gives her a deadpan look. "The only male available is Erik."
Ren sighs. "I don't know yet... I need to go home and think.."

[/QUOTE]
"Meh. Sure whatever." Julie shrugs.

"Alright. I understand." Isabel nods.

Light said:
"Meh. Sure whatever." Julie shrugs.
"Alright. I understand." Isabel nods.
Ren sighs softly. "Besides... You and Isaac look good together.. I need to go for a long swim..."

Yukime hands her the dorm number and key.

Elizabeth sitting in her office, looking outside, has a sad look on her face. "....I'm a terrible mother..." She said to no one since she was all alone unless something popped in.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren sighs softly. "Besides... You and Isaac look good together.. I need to go for a long swim..."
Yukime hands her the dorm number and key.

Elizabeth sitting in her office, looking outside, has a sad look on her face. "....I'm a terrible mother..." She said to no one since she was all alone unless something popped in.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel looks confused. "Thanks? I think." Isabel lets her go.

Julie takes the keys and dorm number. She turns and walks through the walls to find it. She ended up walking through Elizabeths room. "There's no such thing as a bad mother."

Light said:
Isabel looks confused. "Thanks? I think." Isabel lets her go.
Julie takes the keys and dorm number. She turns and walks through the walls to find it. She ended up walking through Elizabeths room. "There's no such thing as a bad mother."
Ren has a sad smile on her face as she walks off. "I know he told you..."

Elizabeth narrows her eyes, growls. "You don't know anything child. Just go away."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren has a sad smile on her face as she walks off. "I know he told you..."
Elizabeth narrows her eyes, growls. "You don't know anything child. Just go away."

[/QUOTE]
"I do know somethings. I don't choose to be ignorant like my sister. When I was born I was forced to be taken away from my parents and sent away. Growing up by myself I thought my parents abandoned me. I hated them for it. I wished them nothing but unhappiness for leaving me for dead. Your daughter might have some terrible thoughts about you as well. She might not, she could also think you're a terrible mother." Julie sighed. "When I came back though and found my family. The first thing I did was blame them and yell and scream but looking into my mothers eyes. I saw after all those years I saw that she had gone through the same pain as I did. So I gave her a chance. I forgave her. The worst thing you can do is sit here and stare out that window and just say you were a terrible mother when you know you aren't. You're a mother whom tried as much as she could but failed and that is good enough. I don't know if you'll ever find her or see her again but just blaming yourself and yelling at anyone who tries to help you wont helo fix anything. If you do." Julie stares at Elizabeth. "I lived 11 years of my life alone and the last thing I would forgive is a mother who just takes out her sorrow like this."

Isabel walked to the music room and picked up her guitar and switched to Dark Isabel. She started to play a song and sing along to it. Thinking about everything that has happened lately and her mother. How Himeko actually treated her the same way she would with the normal Isabel. Dark Isabel stopped playing and hugged the guitar tears started streaming down her face. Dark Izzy couldn't believe she of all people was crying. Himeko was the only person other than her father to make her smile from her heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back