• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"Well okay then" Vallen says huffing in a false dramatic tone "You know I think we would make great friends especially since I dont need to acquire strength anymore my sister is currently being tortured by the god of death if my sources are correct"

StarKeeper said:
"Well okay then" Vallen says huffing in a false dramatic tone "You know I think we would make great friends especially since I dont need to acquire strength anymore my sister is currently being tortured by the god of death if my sources are correct"
Autumn rolls her eyes. "And last I remember, you said you weren't here to make friends." she wrote down, putting a hand on her hip.

"hey a lot has happened since then" vallen say standing up and shrugging "I mean I've witnessed a dragon fight a god and witch despite all three being the same person, angels coexisting without killing each other, and hell even my sisters being beaten I guess you could say that this school not only served its purpose butr has given me a new perspective on life"

((Soul Should I make a CS for the Knight kids's mother? I'm planning on bringing her in more later))

(I will answer in the morning and that depends..)

StarKeeper said:
"hey a lot has happened since then" vallen say standing up and shrugging "I mean I've witnessed a dragon fight a god and witch despite all three being the same person, angels coexisting without killing each other, and hell even my sisters being beaten I guess you could say that this school not only served its purpose butr has given me a new perspective on life"

((Soul Should I make a CS for the Knight kids's mother? I'm planning on bringing her in more later))

Isabel and Julie rush into the building. Entering it and seeing the effort their father put into dedicating it to their mother Himeko. They finally reach her grave and see their father Itami whom was just outside. He was always good with appearing at places swiftly. "You know you two could've visited sooner."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Yukime was dealing with another student, her eye twitches as she looks at them. "Can't you see i'm busy? Just take her to see the headmistress." she said while leading Kyle to the dorm rooms.

[/QUOTE]
( but...you wrote that you already took Kyle to the dorms...lol)

Light said:
( He is self satisfying but what gave you the idea that all the students were just pawns to him. He actually likes them around. Everything you said abot him but the self satisfying part is wrong. He actually isn't a psychotic killer.)
(from the part where he tortured the ash elementals he looked like a psycho xD ... But it's good. I was able to set up the elf's true personality because of it...Avalon didn't reallly analyze him...he just said a bunch of random things)

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]( but...you wrote that you already took Kyle to the dorms...lol)

(from the part where he tortured the ash elementals he looked like a psycho xD ... But it's good. I was able to set up the elf's true personality because of it...Avalon didn't reallly analyze him...he just said a bunch of random things)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh well, then oops!)

( I slept like crap. This stupid crazy mother whom only seeks out drama whenever she can marches up to my door at 5:25 freaking ringing the doorbell so many times. I was pissed. )

( You know what she said? "Where's my daughter? (Her name.) Get out here now!" I already told her she was hanging with her friends at some other place. I'm not friends with your daughter nor do I hang out with her. Go away, I'm younger than her why would she be here.)

Ryuu lifted his head from the side of the bed, watching Sebastian sleep. After a moment, he looked around the infirmary quietly. The smell of blood was still vague in the room, but it was accompanied by a scent that he couldn't pinpoint. He sniffed the air and frowned.

With a shrug, he propped his head onto the bed and continued to think until he dozed off.

Isabel and Julie took time to pay their respects and say what they wanted to say.

"If only your mother can see you two now. She would be so proud.... you two look so much like her." Itami patted their heads. For a pure bred demon he was pretty... happy. "You two want to hear the story on how your good old dad Itami met your beautiful mother Himeko as kids?"

Both Isabel and Julie nodded their heads and Itami started telling the tale.

( @TheGodSnake haven't heard from you in a while. Or @Aura Of Twilight )

(@Light ... xD this is the fault of pop-culture but 'pissed' is different from 'pissed off'; 'pissed' means 'very drunk' while 'pissed off' means 'very angry')

Azure Sky]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL] ... xD this is the fault of pop-culture but 'pissed' is different from 'pissed off'; 'pissed' means 'very drunk' while 'pissed off' means 'very angry')
( Was that necessary at all? )

[QUOTE="Azure Sky](I can't help it... Don't tell me it irritated you :| )

[/QUOTE]
( Yeah it really did. I already had a not so good morning.)

(@Light I didn't mean to irritate you... but sincerely I was never angered by such comments even when I was quite furious therefore I don't understand the feeling. I do apologize , though. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back