• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Asphyxiated said:
"What?" Ryuu asked lightly and blinked, placing his hands into his lap. His tail swayed in the air next to him, lively now that he was in a better mood.
Sebastian looks at him amused slightly. "Nothing, just looking at you." he said softly while looking over every detail of his face.

CelticSol said:
"True enough," She looks up at him again and raises an eyebrow at his staring. She smirks, then tilts her head. "Like what you see, Grimm?"
Grimm smiles. "I guess you could say that." He swallows.

"What the hell Isabel you could've tried harder! You're so stupid!" Julie yells over to her.

"I tried everything! Even deity state! It's not my fault you suck!" Isabel squirms.

The man holds them both by the collar of their clothes. Holding them off the ground. Each on different sides. They argue and to him they look like two kittens having a fit. Quite literally. "Girls would you stop it?" They both stop bickering and say. "Yes daddy."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian looks at him amused slightly. "Nothing, just looking at you." he said softly while looking over every detail of his face.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu blushed faintly before leaning closer and closer until their noses were touching. He smiled, his eyes slightly crossing as he tried to look at the tips of their noses.

Light said:
Grimm smiles. "I guess you could say that." He swallows.
She grins wide, exposing sharp canines. "Aw, Grimm, am I making you nervous?" She teases, poking him on the cheek.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu blushed faintly before leaning closer and closer until their noses were touching. He smiled, his eyes slightly crossing as he tried to look at the tips of their noses.
Sebastian smiles while lightly moving his face to rub his nose against Ryuu's. "Hm... I like this... It's nice.." he said while looking at him, gazing at his eyes which he notices was focused on their nose tips.

CelticSol said:
She grins wide, exposing sharp canines. "Aw, Grimm, am I making you nervous?" She teases, poking him on the cheek.
"Layla you have 5 seconds to stop or else." Grimm stares into her eyes.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles while lightly moving his face to rub his nose against Ryuu's. "Hm... I like this... It's nice.." he said while looking at him, gazing at his eyes which he notices was focused on their nose tips.

[/QUOTE]
"Good~" Ryuu looked up to meet his gaze, rubbing nose against Sebastian's. A grin plastered on his face.

Asphyxiated said:
"Good~" Ryuu looked up to meet his gaze, rubbing nose against Sebastian's. A grin plastered on his face.
Sebastian smiles and pecks his lips again before closing his eyes. "But you're right... I should get some rest..."

CelticSol said:
Layla blinks, then tilts her head at the challenge. "Or else what?"
Grimm wraps his arms around Layla's waist and pins her on the wall. Smashing his lips on hers.

The students behind them whom know Grimm point and high five each other. Some hand the other money as if they made a bet.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles and pecks his lips again before closing his eyes. "But you're right... I should get some rest..."

[/QUOTE]
"Awe, ok." Ryuu pouted playfully before kissing his head.

Asphyxiated said:
"Awe, ok." Ryuu pouted playfully before kissing his head.
Sebastian chuckles a bit and opens one eye to look at him. "You keep looking like that and i'll never want to sleep and just kiss every inch of your cute face."

Light said:
Grimm wraps his arms around Layla's waist and pins her on the wall. Smashing his lips on hers.
Layla yelps when Grimm grabs her and slams her against the wall, hissing, "What are yo-" Then falls completely silent when Grimm kisses her full on the lips, rather than on the cheek like the last time. Her hands hover in the air a second in shock until she places them on his shoulders and returns the kiss.

Elizabeth grins a bit in amusement while sitting at her desk, swirling a glass of wine and blood, knows exactly what is going on in her school and what is happening between Layla and Grimm. "I knew it.."

(@StarKeeper, guess you aren't answering tonight?)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian chuckles a bit and opens one eye to look at him. "You keep looking like that and i'll never want to sleep and just kiss every inch of your cute face."

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu's cheeks flushed pink, and he placed a hand over Sebastian's eyes. "As much as I would enjoy that, you need to sleep." He placed another peck on his forehead and moved his hand.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen looks at Autumn for a moment and says "You look almost like a mother tending to her children"
Autumn blinks and looks up at him. "...uhm thanks I think?" She wrote in the dirt.

(There.)

(She is. xD @CelticSol, because I AM!)

Sebastian smiles a bit, and closes his eyes. "Good Night Ryuu... I wish you could lay here with me..." he said softly while slowly nodding off.

CelticSol said:
Layla yelps when Grimm grabs her and slams her against the wall, hissing, "What are yo-" Then falls completely silent when Grimm kisses her full on the lips, rather than on the cheek like the last time. Her hands hover in the air a second in shock until she places them on his shoulders and returns the kiss.
A portal appears on the wall and takes them inside of it. After they enter the portal fades away.

"So you're telling me you two came to visit your mother Himeko's grave?" The man sighs.

"Yes." They both say in unison and the man proceeds to let them go. "Jeez I'm becoming an old demon. You two are growing way too old. Lets go then." Suddenly they all appear before the building just for their mothers grave.

@Soul OMU Vallen's head aches for a moment and golden fire flies out his mouth as he coughs lightly causing the grass around him to ignite. he snuffs it out and says "Sorry"

StarKeeper said:
@Soul OMU Vallen's head aches for a moment and golden fire flies out his mouth as he coughs lightly causing the grass around him to ignite. he snuffs it out and says "Sorry"
Autumn blinks as she looks at him, and jumps back a bit before going over and kneeling in front of him to heal the grass, her hands giving off a soft golden glow.

"sorry about that excess energy left over; that's what I get for letting a god posses me" Vallen says rubbing the back of his head "I suppose you missed the whole debacle at the school" @Soul OMU

StarKeeper said:
"sorry about that excess energy left over; that's what I get for letting a god posses me" Vallen says rubbing the back of his head "I suppose you missed the whole debacle at the school" @Soul OMU
Autumn looks at him, before lightly brushing her hands off on her skirt before writing. "...Depends on which one... Because I was aware about your sister attacking Mr. Sebastian and then the Headmistress had to intervene... But technically it shouldn't matter to me because we aren't friends anymore." she wrote.

Soul OMU]Autumn blinks and looks up at him. "...uhm thanks I think?" She wrote in the dirt. (There.) (She is. xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10975-celticsol/ said:
@CelticSol[/URL], because I AM!)

Sebastian smiles a bit, and closes his eyes. "Good Night Ryuu... I wish you could lay here with me..." he said softly while slowly nodding off.
Ryuu quietly watched him doze off with a smile. resting his bum flat against the ground, he propped his head against the side of the bed and sat in silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back