• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"Right," She replies slowly, then she cover her mouth and most of her cheeks with her hand, muttering to herself. "I'm being ridiculous."

CelticSol said:
"Right," She replies slowly, then she cover her mouth and most of her cheeks with her hand, muttering to herself. "I'm being ridiculous."
Grimm walks up to her. He takes her hands in his and takes her hands off her face. "Something wrong?"

Light said:
Grimm walks up to her. He takes her hands in his and takes her hands off her face. "Something wrong?"
Her cheeks are little pinker then they usually are, and she tries to back up, though her hands are locked in his. "O-Of course not. I'm fine."

CelticSol said:
Her cheeks are little pinker then they usually are, and she tries to back up, though her hands are locked in his. "O-Of course not. I'm fine."
Grimm stares into her eyes for a bit. Then at her pink cheeks. "I don't sense sickness from you. So I wonder why you're blushing. Tell me, are you sexually attracted to me Layla?" Grimm asks not letting his eyes break off from hers.

Sabrina had rushed to the infirmary to basically hide but instead found a group of people just being downright depressing that one teacher who distracted Isabell gave her enough time to transfuse her mana, her friend was also in the room with a couple people she had not seen around the school.

Light said:
Grimm stares into her eyes for a bit. Then at her pink cheeks. "I don't sense sickness from you. So I wonder why you're blushing. Tell me, are you sexually attracted to me Layla?" Grimm asks not letting his eyes break off from hers.
Layla's face goes scarlet, then rips her hands out of his and punches him so squarely in the jaw he nearly falls over. She shakes out her hand and glares at him. "Don't say such ridiculous things. It's unbecoming of you, Grimm."

Grimm holds his jaw and looks at her getting quite serious. "You know you get defensive. Is that why your scales are so hard? Also, it's not unbecoming of me because you know how I like to bring out others emotions. I can sense them and use them." Grimm ends up right in front of Layla again, this time his hands holding her shoulders. "Especially the ones towards me." He kisses her cheek and turns on his heel. Walking away before she gets out of her shock and throws a fit.

Ryuu left the infirmary only to be met by Naoki, who had left Noire's room and was watching from the door. He paused, staring at his brother with blue eyes, "weren't you with Noire?"

Naoki nodded, "yes, but you were taking a long time so I came to see what happened." The black ears on his head twitched as he stares back his brother. Ryuu was standing an unusually long distance away from him, which added to the unease Naoki felt.

"You ok?" Naoki asked while taking a few steps closer.

"Mhm," Ryuu nodded, taking a few steps backwards as the boy came closer.

"Liar." Naoki stated, his lips curling into a frown. When Ryuu shrugged as a response and started to walk away, Naoki reached up and grabbed him by the horns. Pulling Ryuu down to his level, he placed his forehead against his brothers and whispered something.

After a few minutes, Ryuu slowly began to calm, his eyes changing to their normal gray hue.

"Sorry.." He said, blinking a few times before looking his brother in the eye.

Naoki smiled, releasing his grip on Ryuu's horns and petting his head. "It's ok~ don't be so down on yourself though. None of it was your fault."

Ryuu nodded, standing upright again. He was a bit bewildered of which predicament Naoki was talking about, but the boy walked away before Ryuu could ask.

Naoki went back to Noire's room to finish the movie they were watching seeing as Ryuu should be fine now.

Ryuu only stood outside of the infirmary with a slightly confused stare. He leaned against the wall, pressing his back against it as he thought. Weird cat. A small smile formed on his lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian resting in his bed, slowly starting to wake up. Lucy sitting by his bed, holding his hand, sleeping. Angelo in his office, writing, grunts from the poison. Sebastian blinks as he looks around, a bit confused. "...What...?"

Light said:
Grimm holds his jaw and looks at her getting quite serious. "You know you get defensive. Is that why your scales are so hard? Also, it's not unbecoming of me because you know how I like to bring out others emotions. I can sense them and use them." Grimm ends up right in front of Layla again, this time his hands holding her shoulders. "Especially the ones towards me." He kisses her cheek and turns on his heel. Walking away before she gets out of her shock and throws a fit.
Layla stands there, frozen in shock, her hand flying up to rest on the cheek he kissed. He had not only confused her, but he had stunned her into silence. After about a minute of her staring at where he had gone, she finally spoke.

"What the fuck?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian resting in his bed, slowly starting to wake up. Lucy sitting by his bed, holding his hand, sleeping. Angelo in his office, writing, grunts from the poison. Sebastian blinks as he looks around, a bit confused. "...What...?"

[/QUOTE]
Hearing something, Ryuu popped his head into infirmary to see what was going on.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian looking around confused before spotting Ryuu and smiling weakly at him. "Hey.."

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu smiled back when he saw Sebastian was awake, stepping fully into the infirmary. "Hey, sleepy head."

Grimm walks down the hall hearing what she said and smiles.

Isabel screams at Julie. "Get me down!" Isabel was stuck up in a tree. Her clothes and hair tangled.

"No way this is perfect!" Julie was laughing and holdig her stomach. "Oh my gosh! I didn't think the thought of father being mad at you would make you jump that high. This is perfect, wait there let me get my camera." Julie stumbles away due to laughing so much.

"Wait! No, Julie come back." Isabel stares at where she was for a minute. "Wow leaving me up here. Love you too sis." She sighs and her ears perk up when she hears a sound. "Julie is that you?"

Light said:
Grimm walks down the hall hearing what she said and smiles.
Finally overcoming her shock, she practically runs out of her classroom, chasing after Grimm until she grabs him by his shoulders and whirls him around. "What the hell? What did that mean? Why would you do that?"

Julie turns around. Smelling the air and growling as she heads back to Isabel.

"Uh... hello?" Isabel looks in Carolina's direction.

Grimm looks at her. He smiles and shakes his head at a student who gives him the. Yeah get it Grimm gesture. "I did it because I was curious." He shrugs.

( @Soul OMU )

Light said:
Julie turns around. Smelling the air and growling as she heads back to Isabel.
"Uh... hello?" Isabel looks in Carolina's direction.

Grimm looks at her. He smiles and shakes his head at a student who gives him the. Yeah get it Grimm gesture. "I did it because I was curious." He shrugs.

( @Soul OMU )
Carolina looking at her and tilts her head. "Curious... Guess we'll have to wait before we meet officially...." she said before vanishing into thin air again.

Light said:
"You were curious? That's the only reason?" Layla laughs shortly, her expression disbelieving, "Unbelievable. So, that was nothing to you?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles a bit. "oh darn... I thought I was sleeping beauty.."

[/QUOTE]
"Some say that telling even the most treasured flower of it's beauty can cause it to welt." Ryuu walked over to where Sebastian was laying and crouched down, touching his face gently.

Asphyxiated said:
"Some say that telling even the most treasured flower of it's beauty can cause it to welt." Ryuu walked over to where Sebastian was laying and crouched down, touching his face gently.
Sebastian blinks a bit and blushes. "Ryuu... I'm sorry for causing you so much worry and pain these past few days..."

CelticSol said:
"You were curious? That's the only reason?" Layla laughs shortly, her expression disbelieving, "Unbelievable. So, that was nothing to you?"
Grimm laughs and even throws his head back. "You're one strange dragon. Of course I was curious yes. I was just wondering what I am to you and you to I. You don't have to jump to conclusions. It did mean something to me, I'm just not sure what it is."

Isabel looks at where she was. Julie just appearing. "What was that sister?" She says as she starts to let her down.

"I.... I don't know. Lets just go." Isabel out her arm over Julie's shoulders as they started walking away. Isabel occasionally looking back over her shoulder. "Fathers going to be pissed."

( @Soul OMU )

Ryuu paused, pulling his hand away in silence as he gave a small smile, "it seems the only one in pain recently has been you.." He propped his elbow onto the space next to Sebastian's head and used it to lean his own head against. To his own surprise, Ryuu felt pretty relaxed at the moment.

"So, that is your sister? She came here pretty worried about you." This was the first time Ryuu could recall seeing her.

Light said:
Grimm laughs and even throws his head back. "You're one strange dragon. Of course I was curious yes. I was just wondering what I am to you and you to I. You don't have to jump to conclusions. It did mean something to me, I'm just not sure what it is."
Isabel looks at where she was. Julie just appearing. "What was that sister?" She says as she starts to let her down.

"I.... I don't know. Lets just go." Isabel out her arm over Julie's shoulders as they started walking away. Isabel occasionally looking back over her shoulder. "Fathers going to be pissed."

( @Soul OMU )
Carolina gone back to hear what Luke has to report about the school and about Elizabeth, is going to kill her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back