• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Peachypants said:
Rin smiled a little. "Don't worry about it. He's a strong one, he'll make it through"
Lucy bites her lip. "Let's go visit him..." she said as she starts walking to the infirmary. Angelo manages to get the poison out, however the poison is now in his system, starts healing Sebastian's wounds.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip. "Let's go visit him..." she said as she starts walking to the infirmary. Angelo manages to get the poison out, however the poison is now in his system, starts healing Sebastian's wounds.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nodded and followed her towards the infirmary. He rushed a few steps to catch up to her but slowed down as he did.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
'Oh, I think you know very well what I am talking about. You're pretty much a self satisfying type and you also seem to enjoy torturing others. Why do I think like that? Well take your cotton candy parade as an example . Be honest, feeding those kids was like feeding a bunch of pets to you wasn't it? You're the type of guy that'd let your pet get fatter just so you could devour it later. I even bet you'd laugh if you saw any of those kids get diabetus...haha. Oh well,jokes aside, in the end they are lucky...they can actually die' said Avalon. After he finished writing in the notebook he put it back in his bag and prepared to leave. 'It was an interesting experience meeting you, Grimm Reaper' he said as he started to walk.
When Avalon leaves the cotton candy cloud chuckles. He was incorrect to the point Grimm had to use his powers to keep himself from laughing. "If thats what you came up with then you are horrible at reading people." The cloud fades away.

CelticSol said:
"Unless what?" Layla's voice sounds desperate, though she's clearly trying to hide it. "Please, Grimm, tell me."
Grimm sighs. "You would have to host me. It could potentially drive you insane. Or damage you beyond repair unless you can overtake me in your mind. My sister is a lot safer. Though... Isabel is hosting her now to help with mana control so I doubt that would work."

( Brb for a while ish.)

(Okie dokie)

Light said:
Grimm sighs. "You would have to host me. It could potentially drive you insane. Or damage you beyond repair unless you can overtake me in your mind. My sister is a lot safer. Though... Isabel is hosting her now to help with mana control so I doubt that would work."
"Host you?" Layla repeats in bewilderment, eyes wide. Her right hand clutches the empty space where her left ring finger should be. It had nearly driven her son to madness hosting Grimm, and she... She looks down at her missing finger, then back up to Grimm. "Would it work for sure?"

@Light (... umm you know..I read all the character sheets and you DID say Grimm was a self satisfying psychotic torturer...how exactly was Avalon 100% incorrect? Seriously :| Oh well doesn't matter ...I was hoping Grimm would react that way...more or less)

'He probably thinks I am incorrect and is about to laugh... Heh...mhhh..hahahahahahahahhaha. Honestly life is so boring. I have to alter my personality just a little every time I meet someone just to not get bored as hell. Pffft...<<the personality I saw through>>...Mhhahahaha, even I belive the bull-shit I spurt sometimes is retarded. Gods, mortals...I wonder why they are treated as different types of beings. They are all the same. As I expected, as long as I block the 'access point' it causes mind reading to 'malfunction' in such a way that this so called god doesn't even realise if someone is lying or not. What a joke...I wonder what Elizabeth-senpai is doing...propably feeding her new dog ...or should I say slave?' said the elf, showing his true personality. Was he laid-back? Yes. Was he an extravert? Yes. Was he serious and normal? No, deffinetly not. He was a wierd existence, this guy know as Avalon. You never knew what he wanted or where he wanted to arrive with his conversations. But he was cleaver enough to make you think that you understand him. He simply walked outside the school and laid on the grass. 'Sometimes I'm so insane that I relapse back in sanity' said the elf as he watched the stars.

Last edited by a moderator:
(@Azure Sky , I'm gonna interject. A trait of godmodding would be saying something your character technically shouldn't know. Two minutes of talking to Grimm, 'psychotic, self-satisfying torturous maniac' is not someone's first impression.)

(@CelticSol ...Ok sorry let me reformulate...I read all the active Character sheets just moments ago, after I posted Avalon's analysis of Grimm and waited for Light's response , because I wanted to see if my personal impression of all the characters was true. The analysis of Grimm btw was just an oppinion of mine regarding the deity of torture , you don't even need to read his CS to see he is a psychotic killer and satdistic torturer xD )

Azure Sky]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10975-celticsol/ said:
@CelticSol[/URL] ...Ok sorry let me reformulate...I read all the active Character sheets just moments ago, after I posted Avalon's analysis of Grimm and waited for Light's response , because I wanted to see if my personal impression of all the characters was true. The analysis of Grimm btw was just an oppinion of mine regarding the deity of torture , you don't even need to read his CS to see he is a psychotic killer and satdistic torturer xD )
( He is self satisfying but what gave you the idea that all the students were just pawns to him. He actually likes them around. Everything you said abot him but the self satisfying part is wrong. He actually isn't a psychotic killer.)

Oh, wow. O.o ok.))

Ryuu watched as other people entered the infirmary, his arms still held across his chest. From what he saw, Sebastian was cured of the poison, but Angelo was now blighted. He bit his lip, wondering how this situation could possibly have a good ending.

Sebastian resting. Lucy takes Sebastian's hand. "Oh thank goodness..." she said softly and presses his hand against her forehead.

Angelo stumbles off to his room.

Ryuu continued to watch them whilst running two fingers across his bottom lip in thought. His tail was drooping, the tip of it resting on the ground. It was obvious the girl must be someone close to him, so he didn't bother to say anything. To him, he didn't deserve to say anything considering all he could do was watch.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu continued to watch them whilst running two fingers across his bottom lip in thought. His tail was drooping, the tip of it resting on the ground. It was obvious the girl must be someone close to him, so he didn't bother to say anything. To him, he didn't deserve to say anything considering all he could do was watch.
Lucy closes her eyes. "I'm so glad your okay brother.. I...I don't know what I'd do if I lost someone else i care about..." she said while hiccuping.

(@Peachypants)

Sebastian resting and unconscious.

Ryuu froze when he heard the girl say 'brother.' His gaze drifted between the two before falling to the floor. "I'm sorry, I couldn't be of help."

He didn't dare to speak much else, but rather turned and started to walk out. Seeing this calamity unfold only brought back memories that he wasn't ready to relive.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]@Soul OMU
The cat started walking towards the direction of the office , announcing the night elf to follow it , through it's writing. After some time they arrived at the office where the secretary was. The silver cat jumped on her desk and silver letters appeared on it. 'Hello , miss secretary, there is a student here who needs your help' it wrote on the table.

[/QUOTE]
Larassa sighed as she waited patiently for the secretary to respond. It really shouldn't be this difficult for new students to figure anything out....This school didn't seem new student-friendly.

Yukime was dealing with another student, her eye twitches as she looks at them. "Can't you see i'm busy? Just take her to see the headmistress." she said while leading Kyle to the dorm rooms.

CelticSol said:
(Okie dokie)
"Host you?" Layla repeats in bewilderment, eyes wide. Her right hand clutches the empty space where her left ring finger should be. It had nearly driven her son to madness hosting Grimm, and she... She looks down at her missing finger, then back up to Grimm. "Would it work for sure?"
"Don't know. Depends on how much you're their grandmother." Grimm walks up to Layla.

Light said:
"Don't know. Depends on how much you're their grandmother." Grimm walks up to Layla.
Layla jumps out of her chair and takes a few, automatic steps away from Grimm. "I've hosted one of your kind before," She says breathlessly, seeming oddly nervous for her, "I would survive doing it again."

CelticSol said:
Layla jumps out of her chair and takes a few, automatic steps away from Grimm. "I've hosted one of your kind before," She says breathlessly, seeming oddly nervous for her, "I would survive doing it again."
Grimm looks at her with a weird expression. "I wasn't going to jump into your body. Relax, you're a lot more jumpy then Braxton on one of my energy pills. Trust me he ends up all over the place." Grimm knew most of the students here by talking to them and hanging out with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back