• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Narrowing her eyes, Simi glares. "That's wrong. Isabella would be better off without your influence, Ahrann." Her eyes glowing bright, Simi shoves the arm out of her face in a final act of rebellion and bares her teeth. "I will not eat from you."

CelticSol said:
Narrowing her eyes, Simi glares. "That's wrong. Isabella would be better off without your influence, Ahrann." Her eyes glowing bright, Simi shoves the arm out of her face in a final act of rebellion and bares her teeth. "I will not eat from you."
"Suit yourself. Starve for all I care." Grimm leaves the room.

Light said:
"Suit yourself. Starve for all I care." Grimm leaves the room.
(Last post. Night, guys!)

Simi watches him leave, and when he closes the door, she lets out a breath she didn't know she had been holding and tries to rub away the goosebumps that had risen on her arms.

Isabel and Julie make it up to the base of the mountains. "Well um.... Julie I have somethings to tell you. About what happened at this school I mentioned."

@TheGodSnake

' I'd like to know something Elijah. If your plan doesn't work ...what will we to do then?' asked Iskandar as he sit on a chair in the office of the guardian.

-----------------

@Lioness075

The silver cat risponded: 'Regarding the room number you need to stay in , either the headmistress or her secretary would know' . The silver cat had the knowledge of Axel, but he was the Defense teacher so it was obvious that such a question wasn't going to get a direct answer , considering that it wasn't in his duties.

@Azure Sky

Larassa sighed, already starting to get a bit frustrated by the lack of help this cat was giving her. She then asked, "All right, well, where's headmistress' secretary?" She then muttered under her breath, "Clearly I should be asking her for help."

@Soul OMU

The cat started walking towards the direction of the office , announcing the night elf to follow it , through it's writing. After some time they arrived at the office where the secretary was. The silver cat jumped on her desk and silver letters appeared on it. 'Hello , miss secretary, there is a student here who needs your help' it wrote on the table.

(@Light )

Layla drums her fingers on the desk in her classroom. The shirt she's wearing bares the tattoos on her arms, and a tattoo of a serpent twitches as she speaks. "Go find Grimm." The tattoo snakes off her arm, dropping into the shadows and disappearing.

It reappears before Grimm, the snake-like voice hissing to him. "The mistress requests your presence."

CelticSol said:
(@Light )
Layla drums her fingers on the desk in her classroom. The shirt she's wearing bares the tattoos on her arms, and a tattoo of a serpent twitches as she speaks. "Go find Grimm." The tattoo snakes off her arm, dropping into the shadows and disappearing.

It reappears before Grimm, the snake-like voice hissing to him. "The mistress requests your presence."
Grimm sighs and runs his hand through his hair. He appears in Layla's room. "You called?"

Avalon stood there after the cotton candy cloud gave it's answer. 'The deity of torture and death , huh? Well, you're a little different than expected. Not talking about your form as most gods can achieve such feats. Your personality is different from what I had expected' said the elf. Then he took out a notebook and began writing on it.

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Grimm sighs and runs his hand through his hair. He appears in Layla's room. "You called?"
"I did," She doesn't look up from the papers she's writing on, "I wanted some company. I hope you don't mind?"

CelticSol said:
"I did," She doesn't look up from the papers she's writing on, "I wanted some company. I hope you don't mind?"
"No. I don't. So what do you have in mind?" Grimm shrugs.

( Avalon wasn't there. He's still in the hall with the cotton candy cloud Grimm. Grimm just made clones to talk to several people at the same time. You didn't hear or see the conversation with Simi or the snake. @Azure Sky )

Light said:
"No. I don't. So what do you have in mind?" Grimm shrugs.
Layla signs the bottom half of the paper, a tattoo on her bicep detaching from her skin and taking the papers. She looks up finally. "I was thinking of doing some sparring, but first, I want to ask something from you."

CelticSol said:
Layla signs the bottom half of the paper, a tattoo on her bicep detaching from her skin and taking the papers. She looks up finally. "I was thinking of doing some sparring, but first, I want to ask something from you."
"Ask me what?" Grimm sat on a desk. Staring at Layla, awaiting her question.

Light said:
"Ask me what?" Grimm sat on a desk. Staring at Layla, awaiting her question.
She folds her hands on the desk. "Do you think... Even if I built up immunity, do you think I would survive using your power?"

CelticSol said:
She folds her hands on the desk. "Do you think... Even if I built up immunity, do you think I would survive using your power?"
"Depends on what power you want. I don't want you to run up my electric bill but depending on how much you need I might let you borrow power." Grimm smiles.

The cotton candy cloud starts raining little candy warriors. "How can you be so sure this is my personality?" ( @Azure Sky )

Light said:
"Depends on what power you want. I don't want you to run up my electric bill but depending on how much you need I might let you borrow power." Grimm smiles.
"Ha, ha, you're hilarious," She says sarcastically. "I meant your deity mana. I want to know if there is any possibility that I lived if I used it."

@Light

'I never said this was your personality...You know I am an immortal who lives beyond space-time continuum. My perspective is different from most beings. I wasn't talking about the personality you displayed. I was talking about the persoanlity I saw through' said the elf while continuing to write something down.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
'I never said this was your personality...You know I am an immortal who lives beyond space-time continuum. My perspective is different from most beings. I wasn't talking about the personality you displayed. I was talking about the persoanlity I saw through' said the elf while continuing to write something down.
"You're so boring." A student walks by and high fives the cotton candy cloud. "Peter, Isabels hosting when she gets back. Don't miss it." The student nods his head an walks off. "Now back to business. About my personality what were you saying?"

Grimm's mocking tone and face drops to a normal look. Not even serious. "You simply wouldn't. The only people I know would be my sister and your two granddaughters Isabel and Julie. They seem to be immune to my many... godly aspects. Isabel seems able to channel and use it. If you were to channel it you would be channeling my main aspects. Death and torture that would not be good for the body. Unless.... nevermind." ( @CelticSol )

@Light

'Oh, I think you know very well what I am talking about. You're pretty much a self satisfying type and you also seem to enjoy torturing others. Why do I think like that? Well take your cotton candy parade as an example . Be honest, feeding those kids was like feeding a bunch of pets to you wasn't it? You're the type of guy that'd let your pet get fatter just so you could devour it later. I even bet you'd laugh if you saw any of those kids get diabetes...haha. Oh well,jokes aside, in the end they are lucky...they can actually die' said Avalon. After he finished writing in the notebook he put it back in his bag and prepared to leave. 'It was an interesting experience meeting you, Grimm Reaper' he said as he started to walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Grimm's mocking tone and face drops to a normal look. Not even serious. "You simply wouldn't. The only people I know would be my sister and your two granddaughters Isabel and Julie. They seem to be immune to my many... godly aspects. Isabel seems able to channel and use it. If you were to channel it you would be channeling my main aspects. Death and torture that would not be good for the body. Unless.... nevermind."
"Unless what?" Layla's voice sounds desperate, though she's clearly trying to hide it. "Please, Grimm, tell me."

@Asphyxiated[/URL] )

----

Yukime shows Kyle his dorm, which he has with Iak. "Here you are."

(@TheGodSnake)

---

Elizabeth thinking about the past while swirling her wine glass of wine and blood. "....I'm sorry Carolina..."

Luke passing by her office and hears this, stops for a moment, listening.

---

Carolina following Isabel and the idiot Hunters quietly.

Lucy bites her lip. "I hope so..." She said while looking sad. (@Peachypants)
Rin smiled a little. "Don't worry about it. He's a strong one, he'll make it through"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back