• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

@Lioness075

'Well... there might be' said Axel as he used his powers to create a cat made from silver. ' This metal cat will show you around the school. I transfered my knowledge to it. Whenever you ask it something words made out of metal will apear on the ground containing the response. I would help you myself but I am busy right now. I am sorry, but bear with the silver cat for the moment' he continued.

The students finish their sodas and stuff the cups back into the cotton candy cloud and disperse. The cloud seems to be looking at him. "Party pooper." ( @Azure Sky)

@Azure Sky

Larassa sighed and nodded before cocking her head and looking down at the cat with curiosity. She'd never seen someone create a living being from metal before.

@Light

The rather tall (187 cm), handsome elf with emerald eyes looked at the cloud a bit confused. 'I didn't mean to make them leave though. I don't even understand why they left' said Avalon.

@Lioness075

The cat looked at Larassa and then silver letters appeared on the ground. 'What do you want to know?' it read.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
The rather tall (187 cm), handsome elf with emerald eyes looked at the cloud a bit confused. 'I didn't mean to make them leave though. I don't even understand why they left' said Avalon.
The candy cloud. Shakes its cloudy body as if it were shaking his head. "They know a rule enforcer when they see one. Smart kids. So why are you here?"

'I was rather intrigued by your appearance...I can feel you're a god, but I can't tell which one' said the elf. Avalon was rather irritated by something. Ok, he was a rule enforcer, but it was just a job. A job doesn't describe you as a person. From his point of view such kids weren't smart, they were just simplistic.

@Light

Yukime walking with him. "I am a siren, or an underwater nightmare." She said while walking, hands behind her back.

Haru walking with Nick, her hand brushes his lightly.

'Oh so you can read my mind...as expected of a god. I won't change my mind on them though. The fact is I can't , the state of my body, mind and spirit is locked...forever' said the elf. 'What kind of god are you anyway?' he asked.

@Light

"I am the god of torture and death. In human mythology I am the being they call the Grim Reaper. I am also called the god of punishment which also makes me the god of balance in other cultures. I'm looked at as the god of pain and mercy. Strangely the god of life. Although I am looked at and praised for those aspects by many, I am at heart the god of torture and death." The cotton cloud spun around like a child.

Isabel stopped. "I don't want to go to the palace anymore I want to go that way!" Isabel pointed at the mountains in the distance. Pointing away from the human areas. The hunters disagreed but Isabel annoyed them some more until they gave in and stared going down the path leading to the deathly looking forest which leads to the mountains.

( @Soul OMU )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth petting him. "Just picture your human body... And focus hard on it."
Haru smiles a bit while walking with him.

Lucy bites her lip and shakes head. "Sorry... I just thought about my brother.."

[/QUOTE]
"Lucy, I'm sure he's allright. He'll be back to normal in no time. I promise" Rin said and stroke her soft hair a little.

@Azure Sky

Larassa thought for a moment before asking, "Well, for starters, where will I be living here?"

StarKeeper said:
((what's going on? Been at work all day))
( I can tell you what happened on my part. Isaac confessed. Isabel can't go in her frozen body yet. Isabel left to visit her mothers grave. One of Souls new characters are following her. Grimm is talking to Avalon in the halls. Isabel was planning to throw a party and start a band. )

Angelo draining Sebastian of his blood to get the poison out, Sebastian, unconscious.

(@Asphyxiated )

----

Yukime shows Kyle his dorm, which he has with Iak. "Here you are."

(@TheGodSnake)

---

Elizabeth thinking about the past while swirling her wine glass of wine and blood. "....I'm sorry Carolina..."

Luke passing by her office and hears this, stops for a moment, listening.

---

Carolina following Isabel and the idiot Hunters quietly.

Lucy bites her lip. "I hope so..." She said while looking sad. (@Peachypants)

Vallen lets Valentine drift off as she explores the forest and he moves towards Autumn and leans against a tree a few yards from the fawn.

@Asphyxiated[/URL] )

----

Yukime shows Kyle his dorm, which he has with Iak. "Here you are."

(@TheGodSnake)

---

Elizabeth thinking about the past while swirling her wine glass of wine and blood. "....I'm sorry Carolina..."

Luke passing by her office and hears this, stops for a moment, listening.

---

Carolina following Isabel and the idiot Hunters quietly.

Lucy bites her lip. "I hope so..." She said while looking sad. (@Peachypants)
( Would somebody save Sebastian already before Soul gets ideas and kills him off for romantic tragedy.)

In the deathly forest a pack of large wolves surrounded the two hunters and Isabel. "Oh my word! Slay them at once!" Isabel kept the spoiled brat act up and hid behind one of the two hunters.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen lets Valentine drift off as she explores the forest and he moves towards Autumn and leans against a tree a few yards from the fawn.
(Im not! I'm going to heal him, don't worry.)

Autumn healing the tree in front of her, doesn't even notice him moving closer to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back