• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Sabrina must have taken a wrong turn when she was trying to be away from Grimm and was mindlessly walking around she must had zoned out cause she hadn't remembered being in this hall. On the other hand Karin stormed down the hall in search of this Grimm man he sister fears to be close to him.

At the end of the battle. The hunters stood slightly wounded while Witch Isabella stood over a pile over dead wolves. Blood soaked into her clothes and visible witch mana curling around her. The mana seemed like a toxic purple mass in the shape of several snakes and dragons curling around her. With the amount of blood she was exposed to she was starting to lose it. That's why both Dark Izzy and the normal Isabel keep her locked away most of the time. She seemed to pay no mind to the hunters. Her witch mana was so powerful it usually always has a mind of its own and a persuasive one at that. The snakes and dragons whispered the language of the witches into her ear. Known only by witches.

Suddenly dark and hell spawn were rising out of the ground. Mutated animals and overgrown insects as well. She started to have them march back to the school for more blood. While some others gave the two hunters a death they didn't deserve. The ones marching back were about to do so until a large dragon crushed them with its tail. The tail was strangely familiar.

Aroura said:
Sabrina must have taken a wrong turn when she was trying to be away from Grimm and was mindlessly walking around she must had zoned out cause she hadn't remembered being in this hall. On the other hand Karin stormed down the hall in search of this Grimm man he sister fears to be close to him.
One of Grimms clones happened to be walking through the halls.

Karin at first look went into an rage "YOU!" she shouted as she rushed over to the clone of what she thought was the real Grimm poking him in the chest wit fierce force "my sister has never been so fearful at a person until you came along now she wont talk to me and vanishes all flustered, who do you think you are?!" She had an deep anger in her eyes if it was possible she would be able to set fire to an object just by glaring at it right now.

Aroura said:
Karin at first look went into an rage "YOU!" she shouted as she rushed over to the clone of what she thought was the real Grimm poking him in the chest wit fierce force "my sister has never been so fearful at a person until you came along now she wont talk to me and vanishes all flustered, who do you think you are?!" She had an deep anger in her eyes if it was possible she would be able to set fire to an object just by glaring at it right now.
Grimm freezes her still. "I don't know either." Grimm shrugs while trying to hold in a laugh. "Who do you think I am?"

The dragon stared down the witch.

Witch Isabella covered herself in Witch mana and shaped it into the form of a dragon. The two dragons started going at it. Witch Isabella started charging a beam but the other dragon hit her in the jaw with its claws. Making her fire it in Carolina's direction.

The other dragon continued its assualt by biting Isabella's neck while her head was turned from the blow and pinned her down.

( @Soul OMU )

"I think you are bothersome" she would had shook her head at the stupid question but she was unable to move in her current position so she just continued instead "that aside what is your relation to my sibling she seemed to know you pretty well." she never liked when info was kepted from her it was rude an inconvenient "is it some form of an scandalous relationship that I don't know about?!" She was stretching it a bit far with her curiosity at the moment.

Light said:
Grimm freezes her still. "I don't know either." Grimm shrugs while trying to hold in a laugh. "Who do you think I am?"

The dragon stared down the witch.

Witch Isabella covered herself in Witch mana and shaped it into the form of a dragon. The two dragons started going at it. Witch Isabella started charging a beam but the other dragon hit her in the jaw with its claws. Making her fire it in Carolina's direction.

The other dragon continued its assualt by biting Isabella's neck while her head was turned from the blow and pinned her down.

( @Soul OMU )
Carolina manages to deflect the attack, watching them go at, eyes narrowed lightly.

Aroura said:
"I think you are bothersome" she would had shook her head at the stupid question but she was unable to move in her current position so she just continued instead "that aside what is your relation to my sibling she seemed to know you pretty well." she never liked when info was kepted from her it was rude an inconvenient "is it some form of an scandalous relationship that I don't know about?!" She was stretching it a bit far with her curiosity at the moment.
Grimm sighs. "We used to see each other at a coffee shop. My name is Grimm, the deity of torture and death." He bows.

The dragon raises it's head but keeps Isabel pinned down as it starts to eat her mana. Eating witch mana would kill about anybody but not this dragon. That's what made Isabel realize who she was. The dragon fires starts to shrink in size and turn back into a human when Witch Isabella was calmed down. "Wow, I knew you were stupid but not that stupid. You know I was always the best in our dragon fights elder sister. I got way more of the dragon trait then you did." Isabel's little sister had jet black hair and icy blue eyes. If anything Julie got her hair and eyes from her grandparent on their dads side. Lucifer, and her eyes from their mom but a lighter shade.

"Julie I want to kill you right now but thanks little sis." Isabel got up with her help. Both of them standing together reek of power more than a sunbaked garbage land.

( @Soul OMU )

Light said:
Grimm sighs. "We used to see each other at a coffee shop. My name is Grimm, the deity of torture and death." He bows.
The dragon raises it's head but keeps Isabel pinned down as it starts to eat her mana. Eating witch mana would kill about anybody but not this dragon. That's what made Isabel realize who she was. The dragon fires starts to shrink in size and turn back into a human when Witch Isabella was calmed down. "Wow, I knew you were stupid but not that stupid. You know I was always the best in our dragon fights elder sister. I got way more of the dragon trait then you did." Isabel's little sister had jet black hair and icy blue eyes. If anything Julie got her hair and eyes from her grandparent on their dads side. Lucifer, and her eyes from their mom but a lighter shade.

"Julie I want to kill you right now but thanks little sis." Isabel got up with her help. Both of them standing together reek of power more than a sunbaked garbage land.

( @Soul OMU )
Carolina watching them, her eyes narrowed as she keeps herself well hidden and undetected by anything or anyone, no matter how good they are.

Isabel and Julie started walking deeper in the forest. Julie telling Isabel her concerns of a hunter army and hunters teaching civilians how to handle supernaturals. Isabel nods and holds Julie's hand as they walk to the mountains were their mothers grave stands upon.

"So you're saying they're becoming even more desperate and if things go wrong there might be a war? I thought some humans liked us, aren't they watching those things like supernatural and teen wolf?" Isabel sighs.

"It seems they only like male teenage vampires, sister." Julie shakes her head in disgust.

( @Soul OMU )

"that's it how useless" she said to herself as she had nothing else to say except an warning, it would be only fair "I would be careful around her you know if you were to anger her she could use her single use of that petty stone to end your existence" she had knew her sister can be dangerous when her emotions slip from her.

Aroura said:
"that's it how useless" she said to herself as she had nothing else to say except an warning, it would be only fair "I would be careful around her you know if you were to anger her she could use her single use of that petty stone to end your existence" she had knew her sister can be dangerous when her emotions slip from her.
Grimm through his hands up in mock surrender. "Oh! Oh my! She wouldn't would she? That would be terrible! Oh dear I hope I am careful around her, thank you so much for the warning dear!" Grimm unfroze her. The sarcasm and joking tone was way to obvious.

Light said:
After Grimm was done with his torture victim he appeared before a tied down Simi. "Right now you're in your dorm. Here eat." He puts his arm in her face.
Simi hesitates a moment, some sense seeming to have come back to her. Simi then speaks as clearly as she can manage, her voice rough and hoarse. "Release me, Ahrann."

"FINE test fate I won't say I didn't warn you" she turned in a result that she had no sight of him anymore and walked down the hall in frustration of the man and his endless mounts of sarcasm. She looked over her shoulder wit a semi twisted angry look upon her face "and fix my sister before use the stone on you" she turned once more before he could let out any instance of a word and progressed down the hall the feeling of gloom emitting from her.

CelticSol said:
Simi hesitates a moment, some sense seeming to have come back to her. Simi then speaks as clearly as she can manage, her voice rough and hoarse. "Release me, Ahrann."
The original Grimm sighs and releases Simi. "You know you could've attacked her right?"

The clone dissapears as soon as she leaves. ( @Aroura )

Light said:
The original Grimm sighs and releases Simi. "You know you could've attacked her right?"
Simi wipes her lips, which are oddly cracked and dry. "With all due respect, Ahrann," she says bitterly, "Whose fault is that?"

CelticSol said:
Simi wipes her lips, which are oddly cracked and dry. "With all due respect, Ahrann," she says bitterly, "Whose fault is that?"
"Not mine. I wanted some spicy romantic drama." Grimm laughs. "You know she left right?"

"Romantic drama? When has the lady and I ever had a romantic relationship?" Simi scowls, then shakes her head. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter. What do you mean, she left?"

CelticSol said:
"Romantic drama? When has the lady and I ever had a romantic relationship?" Simi scowls, then shakes her head. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter. What do you mean, she left?"
"Well she left the school barrier to visit her mothers grave in the far off mountains. Crazy since the barrier is overrun with hunters." Grimm shrugs.

Simi shoulders tense at the same time she clenches her jaw, her eyes narrowing. "Didn't Konrik task you to take care of her granddaughter? Or at least make sure she is safe?"

CelticSol said:
Simi shoulders tense at the same time she clenches her jaw, her eyes narrowing. "Didn't Konrik task you to take care of her granddaughter? Or at least make sure she is safe?"
"What do you mean? I am. Don't you think her body would still be in serious pain since she was very close to ripping apart and exploding? She feels nothing because of me. Who do you think is keeping her mana on balanced levels? Who do you think helped her learn how to harness deity magic?"

Light said:
"What do you mean? I am. Don't you think her body would still be in serious pain since she was very close to ripping apart and exploding? She feels nothing because of me. Who do you think is keeping her mana on balanced levels? Who do you think helped her learn how to harness deity magic?"
"Himeko taught her to control her mana, not you." Simi glares to the god in a rare act of defiance. "Taking credit for that brings shame on her name and is an embarrassment on your part." Pursing her lips, she continues, much more respectfully. "Along with that, I meant that I was under the impression that it was your job to keep her out of danger. And if you think I'll follow her because you've told me this, don't." She looks down at her trembling hands, weak with hunger. "I've already caused enough damage, and the Konrik would kill me."

CelticSol said:
"Himeko taught her to control her mana, not you." Simi glares to the god in a rare act of defiance. "Taking credit for that brings shame on her name and is an embarrassment on your part." Pursing her lips, she continues, much more respectfully. "Along with that, I meant that I was under the impression that it was your job to keep her out of danger. And if you think I'll follow her because you've told me this, don't." She looks down at her trembling hands, weak with hunger. "I've already caused enough damage, and the Konrik would kill me."
"Don't you speak of her." Grimm growls. As if he still has some of Isabels father in him when he hosted Grimm. "Say what you want. If not for me right at this moment she wouldn't be as far as she is." Grimm thrusts his arm is her face. "Now eat." He said and this time he was actually angry. Not just joking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back