• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah sighed and entered the room, "I needed to tell you of an observatory spell that I have set up around the school,"
Kyle sighed, "what else do I need if I'm going to be here?"

@Soul OMU
Elizabeth looks at him. "One moment..."

She said as she turned to Kyle. "You'll be alright. Ms. Cean will show you your room. Your sharing it with Luke, a demon."

Larassa approached the academy's entrance, uncertainty clear on her face. She'd never been to any kind of school before and after having to deal with so much outside of this academy, how could she know if it'd be safe or similar? Inwardly sighing, Larassa continued forward, her knapsack over her back with what few essentials she has left, and hoped that someone would approach her soon to show her the way.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth looks at him. "One moment..."
She said as she turned to Kyle. "You'll be alright. Ms. Cean will show you your room. Your sharing it with Luke, a demon."

[/QUOTE]
"Ms. cean?" Kyle said tentatively, not knowing who she was talking about

"Oh, okay then." Kyle said walking to the door, "thank you again Ms. Elizabeth" he said before walking out and approaching Yukime, "I was told to report to you about a dorm."

@Soul OMU

TheGodSnake said:
"Oh, okay then." Kyle said walking to the door, "thank you again Ms. Elizabeth" he said before walking out and approaching Yukime, "I was told to report to you about a dorm."

@Soul OMU
Yukime looks at him. "Yes... Follow me." She said as she started walking to the dorm rooms.

@Soul OMU

'Do you need me for anything else?' asked Avalon. He was really hard to read as a person, as most of the times it wasn't clear if he was serious or joking and those around him would only realise the truth when he decides to show them.

Azure Sky]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL] ok If you say so xD until then maybe Avalon can have a little 'chat' with Grimm or something )
Grimm floats around the halls after letting Simi feed. Right now he floats around as a cloud of cotton candy. Students already know who he is and say their hello's. Grimm is a pretty laid back teacher so he would make conversation and joke around.

(

TheGodSnake said:
((Who responded and told them to. Continue with their day, but not to engage the enemy @Azure Sky ))
( You talking about Carolina? One of Souls characters? )

Larassa continued through the academy's entrance and paused when she saw two people walking in front of her. Perhaps one of them could give her directions? Approaching the two, Larassa asked, "Excuse me, I just got here and have no idea what to do or where to go...."

Light said:
Grimm floats around the halls after letting Simi feed. Right now he floats around as a cloud of cotton candy. Students already know who he is and say their hello's. Grimm is a pretty laid back teacher so he would make conversation and joke around.

(

( You talking about Carolina? One of Souls characters? )
((No))

@Soul OMU

Elizabeth didn't seem to need Avalon for anything else so he simply left the room. As he walked through the school halls he saw someone with a familiar aura. ''A deity huh?'' thought to himself Avalon as he analyzed Grimm, wondering what type of god he was.

( Then what? @TheGodSnake )

Grimm the floating cotton candy cloud is in he middle of a group of students. The students jumping a hollering while holding up cups. "Do it again!" One student asks and Grimm spins once more. Raining soda and it all lands perfectly in their cups.

@Lioness075

Axel saw the night elf and approached her : ' Hello, I am a teacher here , my name is Axel Tetsujin. Since you're new take this guide with you' said the teacher as he handed out a brochure to Larassa. ' It has all the information you need about the academy as well as a map of the area' he continued.

@Azure Sky

Larassa looked down at the brochure in her hand and then back up at Axel before responding, "Is there no one to give me some kind of walking tour? I'd rather not have to blunder around the area cluelessly." She shifted her knapsack on her back as she waited for a response.

@Light

'Hmm, if nothing else he is the god of sweets' thought to himself Avalon, joking. He went out of the shadows from where he was watching and approached the others. Some students looked at him in curiosity as he was unfamiliar to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back