• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

TheGodSnake said:
"Sorry," Isaac said, the work done, he stepped back and Bella's grandmother called her over so Isaac proceeded to sit down and tune the bass while he waited.

Kyles wolf stood up and paced, while tried to understand, 'can you help me learn to control this?' He thought, not realizing he was being telepathic in his wolf form.
Elizabeth nods. "Of course... That's why I built this school."

CelticSol said:
Layla flicks his forehead. "Get out of here before I kill you." She looks over to Isabella, her eyes looking back and forth between Isabella and Isaac. Then, she waves Isabella over. "Come with me, we need to talk."
Dark Isabel looked at Isaac. "Thanks.... well talk later." She walks off to Layla. Her hair in a ponytail along with her glasses. "You called?"

Grimm waves and leaves.

( @TheGodSnake )

Light said:
Dark Isabel looked at Isaac. "Thanks.... well talk later." She walks off to Layla. Her hair in a ponytail along with her glasses. "You called?"
Layla looks at Isabella, then raises her eyebrows, eyes flashing. "You're wearing your glasses."

Sabrina had seen Grimm around the corner but was not ready to tell him anything even though he probably had questions about them, say it was emotional torture. She returned around the corner the only part that could have been seen was her hair if only she could travel through shadows then she could hide from her guilt.

(Isaac confessed to Dark Isabella, Simi tried to eat Isabella, Grimm and Layla intervened (even though it was Grimm's fault), and Simi has been dealt with. Isabella and Layla are now talking.)

CelticSol said:
Layla looks at Isabella, then raises her eyebrows, eyes flashing. "You're wearing your glasses."
"Yeah, I lost my contacts. I need some more." Dark Isabella switched to normal and hugged Layla. "I missed you. I also need help getting back into my frozen body."

Light said:
"Yeah, I lost my contacts. I need some more." Dark Isabella switched to normal and hugged Layla. "I missed you. I also need help getting back into my frozen body."
Layla accepts the hug, petting Isabella's hair. "I'll have some sent in. And I'm working on it." She sighs wearily, and it's clear Layla has not been sleeping well. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about it. I've found a way to return all of you into one body. But-" She cuts off Isabella before she can speak, "-There is a very, very large drawback."

StarKeeper said:
(( @Soul OMU where should Valentine be placed and @Light what happened to Valencia))
Grimm ends up back in his realm. The spikes still in Valencia's eyes. The spikes rip out her eyes and Grimm shoves a hot coal in each socket to replace them. Burning her eyelids together and the inside of her sockets. Grimm crushes her eyes. She still has water filling up in her lungs. A large maul comes out of the ground and slams her hard in the chest. To break her ribs and make her spit up the liquid in her lungs.

CelticSol said:
Layla accepts the hug, petting Isabella's hair. "I'll have some sent in. And I'm working on it." She sighs wearily, and it's clear Layla has not been sleeping well. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about it. I've found a way to return all of you into one body. But-" She cuts off Isabella before she can speak, "-There is a very, very large drawback."
Isabel looks up at her. Still hugging her "What is it?"

((@Light you I like the way you torture)) Vallen and valentine leave the Headmistress's office and walk across the campus to the forest where Valentine played and for the first time in years acted like a little girl.

Valencia was in more pain than she had ever experienced but remained silent holding back her screams in protest.

StarKeeper said:
((@Light you I like the way you torture)) Vallen and valentine leave the Headmistress's office and walk across the campus to the forest where Valentine played and for the first time in years acted like a little girl.
Valencia was in more pain than she had ever experienced but remained silent holding back her screams in protest.
Autumn currently taking care of the forest, healing certain parts as she walks, near the entrance of it, can be seen by them.

Light said:
Isabel looks up at her. Still hugging her "What is it?"
Layla bites her lip, an uncharacteristic sign of nervousness. "In order for you to return to you body, I would have to seal your mana away. All of it, out of everyone of your personalities." Layla sighs, looking down at Isabella. "The problem is that I don't know if you would ever get it back. Yes, the seal could, theoretically, be broken, but the mana coming back at once would kill you instantly."

Layla rubs her eyes with her free hand. "Another problem is that I would have to use Grimm to get the sheer power just to cast the seals. Using deity power... My body isn't immune to it like yours is. It would kill me." Layla takes her hand and puts it gently on Isabella's cheek. "The choice is yours, child. If you wish it, I will perform the seal."

Grimm grabbed Valencia by the hair and raised her head. He stares at her before the ground under her turns to quicksand.

Isabel looks up at her and her eyes grow wide. "No! Then I don't want to."

( @CelticSol @StarKeeper )

"Isabella," Layla says firmly, "If you want me to do this, I will. It will require more research, and there would still be a large risk to it, but if you are concerned for my safety, don't be. If I perform it correctly and quickly enough, I would live. I would not be unscathed, but I'd live."

Vallen sees the girl and crosses his arms before looking towards the fawn. He sighs softly before yelling "Hello Autumn". Valentine perks her ears up before looking to the fawn and black sickle forms from smoke and she braces for a lunge when Vallen places his hand on her shoulder and says "You are not that person anymore"

StarKeeper said:
Vallen sees the girl and crosses his arms before looking towards the fawn. He sighs softly before yelling "Hello Autumn". Valentine perks her ears up before looking to the fawn and black sickle forms from smoke and she braces for a lunge when Vallen places his hand on her shoulder and says "You are not that person anymore"
Autumn glances up at him and gives him a brief nod as she kneels down to heal the base of a giant Oak tree, humming softly as the bark glows.

Layla's hand drops to Isabella's shoulder, and she nods. "I understand. If you change your mind, let me know. Also, another thing." She seems more solemn. "I... I should apologize for my behaviour against you when I arrived. I treated you unfairly and much too harshly. I'm sorry."

CelticSol said:
Layla's hand drops to Isabella's shoulder, and she nods. "I understand. If you change your mind, let me know. Also, another thing." She seems more solemn. "I... I should apologize for my behaviour against you when I arrived. I treated you unfairly and much too harshly. I'm sorry."
"It's fine. I wasn't listening to what you were trying to tell me then so I was at fault too. I just kept arguing." Isabel frowns. "If mom were here she would know what to do."

Layla purses her lips. "Yes, she would." Layla frowns, looking away. "I'll do more research and see if I can make the sealing any safer. I'll keep you notified, alright?"

CelticSol said:
Layla purses her lips. "Yes, she would." Layla frowns, looking away. "I'll do more research and see if I can make the sealing any safer. I'll keep you notified, alright?"
"Yeah...." Isabel seems to be looking off into the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back