• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Dark Isabel just stares at Isaac. "W-what?" She backs up a bit. "I d-don't understand... why me?" Dark Isabel really had a hard time with relationships.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru looks at him. "Hm?"
Elizabeth watching him. "...do you know what you are at least? So I could try and help you figure out what's going on."

[/QUOTE]
"That guy, in there, I don't even think he knows what's going on, I just feel sorry for him," Nick explains

Kyle sighs, all I know is that almost a month ago, I was attacked by a wolf and blacked out, when I woke up, I felt woozy, a few days later, in a dream this white figure approached me and asked for blood, when I awoke, I felt it inside me, and I keep fighting for control of my own body, it's like I'm possessed or something.

Light said:
Dark Isabel just stares at Isaac. "W-what?" She backs up a bit. "I d-don't understand... why me?" Dark Isabel really had a hard time with relationships.
Isaac scratched his head, "Honestly? I really don't know, I've just had a feeling about you is all."

TheGodSnake said:
"That guy, in there, I don't even think he knows what's going on, I just feel sorry for him," Nick explains
Kyle sighs, all I know is that almost a month ago, I was attacked by a wolf and blacked out, when I woke up, I felt woozy, a few days later, in a dream this white figure approached me and asked for blood, when I awoke, I felt it inside me, and I keep fighting for control of my own body, it's like I'm possessed or something.

Isaac scratched his head, "Honestly? I really don't know, I've just had a feeling about you is all."
Haru walking with him. "I see..." She said while walking. "That sucks..."

Ren thinking as she listens to music, walking through the school. Luke currently leaning against a wall, messaging the mysterious girl I mentioned before.

----

Elizabeth thinking. "...so. Blood wolf then... Hmm... Interesting. There are so few of those..."

CelticSol said:
Simi walks through the halls, backpack hanging off her shoulder.
Grimm appears before her. "Why hello. What a fine day today hm?"

Dark Isabel starts to shift her weight from side to side. "So when I said get lucky with a girl tonight, you were thinking about me?"

( @TheGodSnake )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru walking with him. "I see..." She said while walking. "That sucks..."
Ren thinking as she listens to music, walking through the school. Luke currently leaning against a wall, messaging the mysterious girl I mentioned before.

----

Elizabeth thinking. "...so. Blood wolf then... Hmm... Interesting. There are so few of those..."

[/QUOTE]
A clone of Grimm approaches Ren. "Hurry theres a emergency in the music room! I need your assistance!"

Light said:
Dark Isabel starts to shift her weight from side to side. "So when I said get lucky with a girl tonight, you were thinking about me?"

( @TheGodSnake )

A clone of Grimm approaches Ren. "Hurry theres a emergency in the music room! I need your assistance!"
Ren can't hear him due to her music being too loud, knows what is going on in the music room and going as far as possible away from it.

Light said:
Simi starts, looks around, then skitters back a few paces, eyes wide. After a few seconds of staring, she ducks her head in a half bow. "Ahrann," She murmurs.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren can't hear him due to her music being too loud, knows what is going on in the music room and going as far as possible away from it.

[/QUOTE]
"Aww poo. All I wanted was a little drama." He chuckles and dissapears.

CelticSol said:
Simi starts, looks around, then skitters back a few paces, eyes wide. After a few seconds of staring, she ducks her head in a half bow. "Ahrann," She murmurs.
"Oh please. Stop the formality. I haven't seen you act that way since you met my dear friend Sinatos." Grimm smiles. "Would you mind walking with me?"

"Of course, Ahrann," Simi replies almost mechanically as she follows him, though her shoulders are tense.

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle spluttered, "I still don't know what that means, what the hell is a blood wolf? What the hell is any of this? Why is there someone who has no blood and can put me in a cryogenic sleep? I don't get any of this!"
Isaac nods, "well, yeah, I guess I was," he says grinning a bit.
Elizabeth watching him. "Your not normal... Your a supernatural now."

Dark Isabel was biting her lip so hard it started to bleed. Blood ran down her chin. "Ow!" She out her hand to her lip and winced.

Grimm walks to the music room. "If you would enter for me please."

( @TheGodSnake @CelticSol )

Light said:
Grimm walks to the music room. "If you would enter for me please."
Simi watches him cautiously, then grabs the doorknob, her hands shaking very clearly. She opens the door, stepping inside the room when she smells blood, then sees it on Dark Isabella's lips. The sclera of her eyes go pitch black at the same time they turn almost wild, black markings stretching up around her jaw and up her cheek as she launches forward, hand curled into claws.

CelticSol said:
Simi watches him cautiously, then grabs the doorknob, her hands shaking very clearly. She opens the door, stepping inside the room when she smells blood, then sees it on Dark Isabella's lips. The sclera of her eyes go pitch black at the same time they turn almost wild, black markings stretching up around her jaw and up her cheek as she launches forward, hand curled into claws.
"Oops. We can't have that now can we?" Grimm smiles as a chain wraps itself around Simi's neck. Grimm tugs on it and pulls her back.

Simi fights viciously against the chain, the metal biting through her skin and opening wounds that bleed black. She bares her teeth towards Isaac and Isabella and growls, each tooth razor sharp and pointed.

CelticSol said:
Simi fights viciously against the chain, the metal biting through her skin and opening wounds that bleed black. She bares her teeth towards Isaac and Isabella and growls, each tooth razor sharp and pointed.
Dark Isabel looks at Simi. Too shocked to react with her lip still bleeding.

Grimm makes sure there are more chains restricting Simi. "Layla's going to be so mad at me. Which I do like, she is pretty sexy when angry."

Peachypants said:
Mai hid her face inside her hands for quite some time until she looked up from the floor. When she met Cozme's eyes, a huge grin appeared on her face. After a moment she burst out laughing while trying to sit up. "...You should see your face..." she managed to get through the phsycopathic giggle. "...It's hilarious!" Then she roared with laughter and held her stomach.
---

Rin's eyes widened a little before they shut themselves. He returned the kiss on her soft lips as he yet again pulled her a little bit closer to his body.
Having been closed to histarics, Cozme's eyes were now brimming with tears. "Are... You okay.." She murmured, wiping her eyes and forcing a smile. Not wanting to seem unreasonable in attitude she took deep breaths, to calm her fears and worries. "I guess I did over react.. Didn't I.." She said forcing a laugh, while rubbing her arm in mild embarrassment.

@TheGodSnake[/URL] @CelticSol )
As Bella starts to bleed, Isaac moves closer to her, "geez you can't do that to yourself" he was about to coagulate the blood with heat when Simi burst into the room, startled, Isaac burst into flame and stepped in front of her, realizing Grimm had things under control, Isaac stopped and turned back to her, igniting his finger tip and bringing it close to the wound, stopping the bleedng

Last edited by a moderator:
Simi thrashes, more animal than anything, her eyes firmly locked on Isabella with undeniable hunger. Simi grounds something out in another language, but it's too choked for anyone to have understood, anyway. Simi pulls against the chains, the chains creaking worringly.

---

Layla hears the growls and feels Grimm's magic, and finds herself in the music room before she even wills it. She finds Grimm holding Simi down with chains. "What did you do?" Though her voice is normal volume, the room shakes as she stands straighter and stares Grimm down.

TheGodSnake said:
As Bella starts to bleed, Isaac moves closer to her, "geez you can't do that to yourself" he was about to coagulate the blood with heat when Simi burst into the room, startled, Isaac burst into flame and stepped in front of her, realizing Grimm had things under control, Isaac stopped and turned back to her, igniting his finger tip and bringing it close to the wound, stopping the bleedng
Dark Isabel put her hands up. "W-wait..." She wasn't so used to this type of closeness.

Grimm looks at Layla. "I was walking with Simi. So I entered the music room and she suddenly jumped at Isabel. All I was looking for was romantic drama. I didn't expect all of this." He gestures to everything going on here.

( @CelticSol )

TheGodSnake said:
Kyle was starting to freak out, "I still don't get what's going on, supernatural as in ghost? Because, I-I—" he was getting so worked up that he started to change, and within moments a wolf was in the same spot that Kyle was just in, Kyle had no control because he was so emotional when he shifted, but he could see everything that happened, and right now, the wolf crossed its paws and laid down in front of Elizabeth recognizing her as superior.
Elizabeth watching him, "supernatural, as in not normal... A special being... Like ghosts, vampires, werewolves..."

Light said:
Grimm looks at Layla. "I was walking with Simi. So I entered the music room and she suddenly jumped at Isabel. All I was looking for was romantic drama. I didn't expect all of this." He gestures to everything going on here.
Layla spots the blood on Isabella's lips, her lips curling in fury. She takes a few threatening steps towards Simi, then presses her foot against the side of Simi's face. "When's the last time you've eaten, Ar?" Simi growls, pushing away from Layla's foot. Layla only presses down harder, making Simi yelp. "Answer me, Daanik."

"Two weeks," Simi gasps, the words almost choked by her growl.

Layla looks up to Grimm, scowling. "Don't do something so foolish again. And find some food for her and take her away before she tries to gnaw on a student." She then turns to Isabella, gesturing to Simi. "This is what I meant when I said she was dangerous, Isabella."

CelticSol said:
Layla spots the blood on Isabella's lips, her lips curling in fury. She takes a few threatening steps towards Simi, then presses her foot against the side of Simi's face. "When's the last time you've eaten, Ar?" Simi growls, pushing away from Layla's foot. Layla only presses down harder, making Simi yelp. "Answer me, Daanik."
"Two weeks," Simi gasps, the words almost choked by her growl.

Layla looks up to Grimm, scowling. "Don't do something so foolish again. And find some food for her and take her away before she tries to gnaw on a student." She then turns to Isabella, gesturing to Simi. "This is what I meant when I said she was dangerous, Isabella."
Dark Isabel was seriously flustered by Isaacs sudden comfession and closeness. "Grandma... I understand now."

Grimm shrugs. "I'll try. So Layla, why not you and me? Looking at the stars? A little date?"

( @TheGodSnake )

Layla flicks his forehead. "Get out of here before I kill you." She looks over to Isabella, her eyes looking back and forth between Isabella and Isaac. Then, she waves Isabella over. "Come with me, we need to talk."

Light said:
Dark Isabel put her hands up. "W-wait..." She wasn't so used to this type of closeness.

( @CelticSol )
"Sorry," Isaac said, the work done, he stepped back and Bella's grandmother called her over so Isaac proceeded to sit down and tune the bass while he waited.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth watching him, "supernatural, as in not normal... A special being... Like ghosts, vampires, werewolves..."

[/QUOTE]
Kyles wolf stood up and paced, while tried to understand, 'can you help me learn to control this?' He thought, not realizing he was being telepathic in his wolf form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back