• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Nick frowns, "why? What's wrong with him?" He didn't have heightened senses so he had no clue about the danger to Haru.

Kyle was about to attempt an attack on the two people who approached him, he didn't want to but the urge for blood was overpowering. They were close enough, he was betting that he could make in one leap, and then the pain would end. He fought with himself, trying to stop himself from attacking them, but he was starting to lose as his muscles tensed, ready.

Avalon sensed an unknown aura at the entrance so he ran there at supersonic speed, the next second he was there.

'Hello students, what's going on here?' asked the elf, analyzing them with his emerald green eyes.

@Soul OMU

(I figured Elizabeth would want to show up as well, after all, she would probably be best fit to help Kyle come to terms as to what's going on. @Soul OMU))

Elizabeth watching them from her window, curious to see what while happen as she sips her cup of tea, whiskey and blood.

Haru looks at him as she backs up. "He needs blood... And I don't think me being this close is a good idea... Maybe because you don't have blood it will be okay for you to go over and check to see if he is okay?"

TheGodSnake said:
"Sure, I guess so, it's been a while since I've played an instrument though," Isaac says tentatively
(There was just a small area that got Slusheed, most of the pond is stil normal, not frozen.)

"I hope I'm right, the fish haven't done anything wrong," Nick said tentatively.

Elijah sighs, "okay, first of all, take these." He says, handing them each a fairly large disc, "this will allow us to keep in contact on our patrols, press the center and speak, the other two will be able to hear it. If you leave the barrier, you may silence the disc with the button on the side, next take these, he handed them each a bag filled with tiny chip-like items, put these on a tree wherever you see a camp, make sure it's on the side of the tree facing the camp, I'm going to set these up in the school, have fun, one of you go one way, the other in the opposite direction. Have fun!" He said cheerfully as he walked towards the school.

((@Soul OMU I finished my CS for Kyle page 19))
Dark Isabel smiled and jumped up. "Yes!" She looks at him and then looks away. Turning her bright smile back into a scowl. "I mean, as expected." She rolls her eyes and picks up her guitar. "What do you play?"

@Soul OMU / @TheGodSnake

'Very well' said Avalon. He approached Kyle and analyzed him . 'You ...seem to be a vampire, but something about you is different. Are you perhaps...hungry?' asked the elf, his tone was neutral. 'Maybe I should take you to Elizabeth' he continued, then he attempted to lift Kyle off the ground and take him to the headmistress.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian looks at him weakly before collapsing on his side.
-------

Lucy blinks as she manages to barely hear him and blushes badly. "Y-you do?" She said softly, almost squeaking.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu jumped towards him, looking worriedly at the veins. He didn't know what to do in this situation, but he was tempted to go find someone who did. Even though he didn't want to leave him there, and he didn't want to mess with the doctor again.

So, Ryuu is pretty useless in these sorts of situations. e_e))

Scheani said:
Cozme's arms flailed uselessly as she attempted to help her friend who had face-planted on the ground. "Are you okay?!" She screeched, her eyes all panic-y as she had not a clue of what to do.
[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushing as she kisses him.

[/QUOTE]
Mai hid her face inside her hands for quite some time until she looked up from the floor. When she met Cozme's eyes, a huge grin appeared on her face. After a moment she burst out laughing while trying to sit up. "...You should see your face..." she managed to get through the phsycopathic giggle. "...It's hilarious!" Then she roared with laughter and held her stomach.

---

Rin's eyes widened a little before they shut themselves. He returned the kiss on her soft lips as he yet again pulled her a little bit closer to his body.

Azure Sky]@Soul OMU / [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL]
'Very well' said Avalon. He approached Kyle and analyzed him . 'You ...seem to be a vampire, but something about you is different. Are you perhaps...hungry?' asked the elf, his tone was neutral. 'Maybe I should take you to Elizabeth' he continued, then he attempted to lift Kyle off the ground and take him to the headmistress.
[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth watching them from her window, curious to see what while happen as she sips her cup of tea, whiskey and blood.
Haru looks at him as she backs up. "He needs blood... And I don't think me being this close is a good idea... Maybe because you don't have blood it will be okay for you to go over and check to see if he is okay?"

[/QUOTE]
As the elf attempted to pick him up, Kyle lashed out towards him, attempting to bite him before his humanity took over again and he moved away, "please just stay away, I don't want to hurt anybody,"

Nick watched what happened, "maybe, but he could still be a danger for you guys,"

Light said:
Dark Isabel smiled and jumped up. "Yes!" She looks at him and then looks away. Turning her bright smile back into a scowl. "I mean, as expected." She rolls her eyes and picks up her guitar. "What do you play?"
Isaac smiled, "I play Bass, not too bad at it if I don't say so myself," he finds one along with the other instruments and plugs it in, strapping it over his shoulder and testing it.

TheGodSnake said:
As the elf attempted to pick him up, Kyle lashed out towards him, attempting to bite him before his humanity took over again and he moved away, "please just stay away, I don't want to hurt anybody,"
Nick watched what happened, "maybe, but he could still be a danger for you guys,"

Isaac smiled, "I play Bass, not too bad at it if I don't say so myself," he finds one along with the other instruments and plugs it in, strapping it over his shoulder and testing it.
Haru bites lip. "Can't you put him in a state like you did to me?" She asked while looking at him.

@Soul OMU

'You don't have to worry...you are barely some sort of half breed vampire. A creature as weak as yourself can't even hope to scratch me...in fact if you would have attempted to bite me , your fangs would have been shatered. Come with me, the headmistress of this academy is a vampire...she may be able to help you' said Avalon.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru bites lip. "Can't you put him in a state like you did to me?" She asked while looking at him.

[/QUOTE]
Nick nods, I could try, but if he struggles he could hurt himself," Nick steps forward, "sir, let me deal with this one," he said respectfully to Avalon before walking up to Kyle, "d-don't come near me," Kyle stuttered as Nick approached, "hey, You're safe around me, I don't have blood. I can put you in cryostasis until we get you the help you need, you won't hurt anyone, you'll be asleep," Kyle looked up tentatively, "o-ok, that sounds good." Nick nodded, "lay back," as Kyle did so, Nick started to cool his body, causing his heart rate to fall until he was in cryostasis. After kyle was succesfully frozen, Nick picked him up, "let's go, I hope the headmistress is waiting." He proceeded to walk into the school

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL]
'Useful power you have there. When I see people like you I get nostalgic' said Avalon, remembering the past, as he walked togheter with the two students.
TheGodSnake said:
Nick nods, I could try, but if he struggles he could hurt himself," Nick steps forward, "sir, let me deal with this one," he said respectfully to Avalon before walking up to Kyle, "d-don't come near me," Kyle stuttered as Nick approached, "hey, You're safe around me, I don't have blood. I can put you in cryostasis until we get you the help you need, you won't hurt anyone, you'll be asleep," Kyle looked up tentatively, "o-ok, that sounds good." Nick nodded, "lay back," as Kyle did so, Nick started to cool his body, causing his heart rate to fall until he was in cryostasis. After kyle was succesfully frozen, Nick picked him up, "let's go, I hope the headmistress is waiting." He proceeded to walk into the school
Haru nods as she starts heading inside, walking to the headmistress' office.

Elizabeth turns her chair to face the door, aipping her cup of tea.

While unconscious, Kyle fought with his vampire self, over how hungry one was and how the other doesn't want blood. meanwhile, Nick was approaching The headmistress office and the door opened to allow them in, revealing Elizabeth in her desk chair, "he needs help," Nick said tentatively, "apparently I'm the only one who can be around him right now, you would definitely be that exception." Nick said as he set Kyle's body on the ground of the headmistress' large office.

TheGodSnake said:
While unconscious, Kyle fought with his vampire self, over how hungry one was and how the other doesn't want blood. meanwhile, Nick was approaching The headmistress office and the door opened to allow them in, revealing Elizabeth in her desk chair, "he needs help," Nick said tentatively, "apparently I'm the only one who can be around him right now, you would definitely be that exception." Nick said as he set Kyle's body on the ground of the headmistress' large office.
Elizabeth stands up and walks around her desk and leans against it. "...unfreeze him." She said as Haru left the room and the door locked.

"Ok," Nick started to unfreeze him, a process that took a few minutes, as he finished, he sighed, "give him a minute to awake,"

After a bit, Kyle gasped and opened his eyes, "W-where am I?"

@Soul OMU

Dark Isabel ties up her hair into a pony tail. She still had so much that it ended up staying curly at the ends and touched the middle of her back. She starts to sync with his melody. Playing the role of rythm. She thought about how she needs a drummer. "Hey!" She yelled over to Isaac. "I might be throwing this party. You in?"

( @TheGodSnake )

TheGodSnake said:
"Ok," Nick started to unfreeze him, a process that took a few minutes, as he finished, he sighed, "give him a minute to awake,"
After a bit, Kyle gasped and opened his eyes, "W-where am I?"

@Soul OMU
Elizabeth hands laced over her knee. "In my office." She said while looking down at him.

(Just so everyone knows, the vampire is in control of body but is letting Kyle speak.)

Kyle realized that his urge to attack her was much less, "So, what's going on? Why don't I have to fight myself not to attack either of you?" He could barely move he was so weak, but he felt small in the presence of this woman. Nick meanwhile stayed in the corner, just watching.

Light said:
Dark Isabel ties up her hair into a pony tail. She still had so much that it ended up staying curly at the ends and touched the middle of her back. She starts to sync with his melody. Playing the role of rythm. She thought about how she needs a drummer. "Hey!" She yelled over to Isaac. "I might be throwing this party. You in?"
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac shrugged, "I don't see why not,"

Ryuu went and got Angelo. Not knowing what else to do.

Naoki woke with a yawn, stretching his arms out and lightly scratching the pillow before realizing he was in human form. He looked around until he saw where his clothes were and that Noire sitting on the ground playing a game. Black ears twitched as he shuffled deeper into the blanket, turning around so that he stayed hidden when he grabbed his clothes and put them on behind the cover. Once he was dressed Naoki sat up, yawned, and huffed. "You butt," he said after remembering what happened.

@ChubbyPenguin

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu went and got Angelo. Not knowing what else to do.
Naoki woke with a yawn, stretching his arms out and lightly scratching the pillow before realizing he was in human form. He looked around until he saw where his clothes were and that Noire sitting on the ground playing a game. Black ears twitched as he shuffled deeper into the blanket, turning around so that he stayed hidden when he grabbed his clothes and put them on behind the cover. Once he was dressed Naoki sat up, yawned, and huffed. "You butt," he said after remembering what happened.

@ChubbyPenguin
"Huh?" Noire looked back at him from the ground. He was playing an anime game on his laptop now while he munched on a slice of bread.

TheGodSnake said:
(Just so everyone knows, the vampire is in control of body but is letting Kyle speak.)
Kyle realized that his urge to attack her was much less, "So, what's going on? Why don't I have to fight myself not to attack either of you?" He could barely move he was so weak, but he felt small in the presence of this woman. Nick meanwhile stayed in the corner, just watching.

Elizabeth watching him. "Well for one, I would detach your head from your body the second you decide to attack me... But it's because I'm a vampire, therefore my blood doesn't move and doesn't need to circulate... As for him, he is an ice elemental, having blood in him would be frozen."

----

Lucy kissing Rin, blushing badly as she has her arms around his neck loosely.

(@Peachypants)

----

Angelo narrows his eyes. "Damn it... Some of the poison slipped through my healing and got into his blood stream..." He said and cut open Sebastian arms to get the poison out, has a field around his infirmary so that the blood smell doesn't get out.

TheGodSnake said:

"Who knows. You might get lucky with some girl tonight." She winks at him then smirks. She stops playing and then rubs her eyes. "Oh crap. Where'd they go?!" She starts looking around. Searching the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back