• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Sebastian blinks before bending over, gripping his stomach as he coughs up black goo.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki let little sound escape, laying there peacefully. His body changed back to normal after a few minutes, but he still didn't wake from his slumber.
Ryuu got a strange feeling in the back of his head like something was wrong. He stood, looking at Sebastian with an apologetic expression, "I'm sorry, I'll be right back. I need to check on something."

He quickly left the Infirmary and went to the dorms, following his instincts.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki let little sound escape, laying there peacefully. His body changed back to normal after a few minutes, but he still didn't wake from his slumber.
Ryuu got a strange feeling in the back of his head like something was wrong. He stood, looking at Sebastian with an apologetic expression, "I'm sorry, I'll be right back. I need to check on something."

He quickly left the Infirmary and went to the dorms, following his instincts.
Noire stopped moving when Naoki changed back to normal. He huffed, slid out from underneath the boy, and stepped onto the ground. Quietly, he unfolded the blanket on the bed and put it over Naoki's body. Daring to wake him up could end up in a worse situation that, while amusing, he didn't wish to deal with.

ChubbyPenguin said:
Noire stopped moving when Naoki changed back to normal. He huffed, slid out from underneath the boy, and stepped onto the ground. Quietly, he unfolded the blanket on the bed and put it over Naoki's body. Daring to wake him up could end up in a worse situation that, while amusing, he didn't wish to deal with.
Ryuu stopped when he reached Noire's dorm room and opened it. He froze when he saw Naoki on the bed with his clothes at the end, his attention immediately darting to Noire in a glare.

Naoki curled up beneath the blanket nuzzling into the warmth.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu stopped when he reached Noire's dorm room and opened it. He froze when he saw Naoki on the bed with his clothes at the end, his attention immediately darting to Noire in a glare.
Naoki curled up beneath the blanket nuzzling into the warmth.
Noire looked at the open door way, his expression unchanging. He brought a finger up to his slips as if to say "shh" and grabbed Ryuu's wrist, pulling him out into the hallway and closing the door behind them. "Don't jump to conclusions. I scared him, and he changed into a cat again."

StarKeeper said:
Vallen turned to Elizabeth and said "She needs a place to stay; I invoked the goddess's ability to cleanse and both our sins are brunt away so she wont be much trouble as long as I'm here. Valencia can longer control us either"
Valencia turned to Grimm and laughed "yes I do, but you know what? I don't care as long as I live this world will be mine to devour".

@Soul OMU
She starts to drown from water filling up in her lungs. "I never told you to speak. As punishment I'm taking your eyes. Permanently." Two spikes shoot out the ground and stab into her eyes. Getting ready to pull them out.

ChubbyPenguin said:
Noire looked at the open door way, his expression unchanging. He brought a finger up to his slips as if to say "shh" and grabbed Ryuu's wrist, pulling him out into the hallway and closing the door behind them. "Don't jump to conclusions. I scared him, and he changed into a cat again."
"Again? When.." Ryuu's brow raised before shaking the thought away with his hand. "Why didn't you take him to his room?" His arms were crossed, and, though he was aggravated, he seemed more worried.

Asphyxiated said:
"Again? When.." Ryuu's brow raised before shaking the thought away with his hand. "Why didn't you take him to his room?" His arms were crossed, and, though he was aggravated, he seemed more worried.
"Did you really think he would tell me where his room is? Plus, I don't speak cat." Noire only stared at Ryuu while they talked, getting a bit bored.

ChubbyPenguin said:
"Did you really think he would tell me where his room is? Plus, I don't speak cat." Noire only stared at Ryuu while they talked, getting a bit bored.
"Point taken." Ryuu stared back at him, not breaking the eye contact. "Just tell him to come see me when he wakes up. Try not to wake him up yourself...you know how he is." He turned and started walking away with a wave, "Don't make me regret trusting you with him."

Asphyxiated said:
"Point taken." Ryuu stared back at him, not breaking the eye contact. "Just tell him to come see me when he wakes up. Try not to wake him up yourself...you know how he is." He turned and started walking away with a wave, "Don't make me regret trusting you with him."
"Yeah, yeah." Noire huffed, thankful that situation was over with. Yet he couldn't help but wonder how Ryuu knew about it in the first place.

With a shrug he went back into his room and proceeded to play the game from the floor.

Ryuu went back to the infirmary, though the tingling in the back of his head continued. He walked over to Sebastian until he noticed the black goo.

(Night!)

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu went back to the infirmary, though the tingling in the back of his head continued. He walked over to Sebastian until he noticed the black goo.
(Night!)
Sebastian, has black spidery lines under his skin, coughing up black goo, sounds like he is choking.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian, has black spidery lines under his skin, coughing up black goo, sounds like he is choking.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu froze, watching the scene before him. "Sebastian....!"

Ima' hit the hay. Night!))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blinks. "Huh? What is it Rin?" She asked while looking at him.
---

Lucian raises a brow while watching her. "Luke."

[/QUOTE]
Rin stood there silent for a while before he spoke again. "I think... I'm falling for you.." He whispered shyly under his breath, barely audible.

Scheani said:
Popping out from between two ginormous people, Cozme looped her arm back through Mai's. "Two tiny girls will get swept by a torrent! We must stick to together so we can somewhat make up for width what we lack in height!" She yelled over the chatter in the halls. "Are you okay?" She asked at the other girls panic, understanding the possibility of claustrophobia.
Mai blinked a few times and let out a sigh of relief when she spotted Cozme. "I-I'm fine" She smiled a little before she looked around herself yet again to find her way through the crowd of giants. "Allright, This way!" She commanded and headed towards a random direction, hoping it would be the right one.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu froze, watching the scene before him. "Sebastian....!"
Ima' hit the hay. Night!))
Peachypants said:
Rin stood there silent for a while before he spoke again. "I think... I'm falling for you.." He whispered shyly under his breath, barely audible.
Mai blinked a few times and let out a sigh of relief when she spotted Cozme. "I-I'm fine" She smiled a little before she looked around herself yet again to find her way through the crowd of giants. "Allright, This way!" She commanded and headed towards a random direction, hoping it would be the right one.
Sebastian looks at him weakly before collapsing on his side.

-------

Lucy blinks as she manages to barely hear him and blushes badly. "Y-you do?" She said softly, almost squeaking.

Peachypants said:
Following thinking that Mai actually knew the way, Cozme did so without hesitation. Though if she had she would have been swept away in the crowd yet again, having to push through the mounds of people that all seemed to be going the other way. Luckily she didn't so her direction was much clearer than frantically hunting for her friend.

@Soul OMU

'Your acceptance pleases me. Then I guess I can start and make the announcement' said the elf as he disappeared from sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGodSnake said:
Isaac sighs, "what is up with her?" He stood up and walked into the hallway, when he saw autumns retreating back he yelled, "If you change your mind come find me," before heading to the music room. "Bella, what did you need?"
@Light

Nick left the water, "ahh, much better,"
Autumn says nothing as she wanders, looking down and gives a soft sigh.

Ren looks at him then her. "I just realized I have to go grab something from my room..." She said as she quickly leaves the music room and heads to her room.

----

Haru tilts her head, raises a brow.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn says nothing as she wanders, looking down and gives a soft sigh.
Ren looks at him then her. "I just realized I have to go grab something from my room..." She said as she quickly leaves the music room and heads to her room.

----

Haru tilts her head, raises a brow.

[/QUOTE]
Nick returns to his normal form, "What's that look for?"

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac sighs, "what is up with her?" He stood up and walked into the hallway, when he saw autumns retreating back he yelled, "If you change your mind come find me," before heading to the music room. "Bella, what did you need?"
@Light

Nick left the water, "ahh, much better,"
Dark Isabel looked at Isaac. "Um... hey. Look Isaac, I need a favor." She stood infront of him and tried to avert her gaze. She was so embarrassed since she hated relying on others. One cat ear folded down while the other stayed up. "C-can you help me please?" To be honest she looked like a kitten wanting help.

TheGodSnake said:
Nick returns to his normal form, "What's that look for?"
Haru shakes her head. "Nothing, just thinking." She said while looking at him.

---

Ren quickly walks out of the music room and down the hall, her eyes fixed on the ground.

Light said:
Dark Isabel looked at Isaac. "Um... hey. Look Isaac, I need a favor." She stood infront of him and tried to avert her gaze. She was so embarrassed since she hated relying on others. One cat ear folded down while the other stayed up. "C-can you help me please?" To be honest she looked like a kitten wanting help.
Isaac was actually a bit worried by her manner, "yeah, of course, what do you need?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru shakes her head. "Nothing, just thinking." She said while looking at him.
---

Ren quickly walks out of the music room and down the hall, her eyes fixed on the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Nick walks forward and takes her hand again, this time more confident, "what about?"

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]@Soul OMU
'Your acceptance pleases me. Then I guess I can start and make the announcement' said the elf as he disappeared from sight.

[/QUOTE]
"Because this only installs disrespect in the camps, at the moment, I'm trying to reduce bloodshed and scre them off, if they launch an attack, I will need you two to help me make it look like a wolf attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back