• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Soul OMU]Luke looking at her. "It's alright. I'll be fine." [/QUOTE] "Okay. If you say so." Isabel skips off. She ends up switching to Witch Isabel. She walks to the room Isaac is at. She hides behind the door frame only showing up to her eyes. "U-uhm. Isaac after your done with your conversation please meet me in the music room. N-no rush though." She ducks away and her entire speech wasn't so loud but understandable. ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL] )

Witch Isabella sees Ren and literally throws herself behind a chair. She gets up as Dark Izzy and walks over. Attempting to suprise Ren.

( @Soul OMU )

Light said:
Witch Isabella sees Ren and literally throws herself behind a chair. She gets up as Dark Izzy and walks over. Attempting to suprise Ren.
( @Soul OMU )
Ren playing the piano, humming softly. "Simple and clean is the way that your making me feeling tonight... It's hard to let it go..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru blinks as she notices and looks down, her ear flickers as she holds his hand lightly.
Autumn blinks while listening before writing. "...Huh... Interesting..."

[/QUOTE]
"If you are willing to, we could try it," Isaac says carefully

Nick sees a small pond in the garden, "hey, let's go over here real quick," he says, starting to go in that direction, finally noticing their hands are interlocked, "umm," he says quietly, blushing.

TheGodSnake said:
"If you are willing to, we could try it," Isaac says carefully
Nick sees a small pond in the garden, "hey, let's go over here real quick," he says, starting to go in that direction, finally noticing their hands are interlocked, "umm," he says quietly, blushing.
Autumn smiles a tiny bit as flowers bloom on the vines around her antlers.

Haru follows after him, holding his hand. "It's okay, I don't mind..." She said softly while smiling a bit.

Soul OMU]Ren smacks her across the face. "...don't do that." [/QUOTE] "Ow..." Dark Isabel rubs her cheek. "What were you doing?" ( Yes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4997-starkeeper/ said:
@StarKeeper[/URL] )

( I feel like Isabel should throw a huge party. Not at the level of project x but huge.)

"Well you were doing amazing until I interrupted. Sorry." Dark Izzy flashes an apologetic smile. "It's good that you're here. Saved me the trouble of looking for you."

( @Soul OMU )

Valencia turns to Grimm and says "Im going to destroy this lovely little peace those whelps enjoy and devour this world until nothing but ash remains" she clenches her fist in an almost orgasmic pose as the visions of death and destruction flow through her head.

Elsewhere the smoldering figure enters Vallen's dorm and dresses in a black shirt of enchanted material, blue jeans and an ornate leather jacket. The figure once again disappears in a blast of smoke and flame reappearing in front of Elizabeth's office.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Light said:
"Well you were doing amazing until I interrupted. Sorry." Dark Izzy flashes an apologetic smile. "It's good that you're here. Saved me the trouble of looking for you."
( @Soul OMU )
StarKeeper said:
Valencia turns to Grimm and says "Im going to destroy this lovely little peace those whelps enjoy and devour this world until nothing but ash remains" she clenches her fist in an almost orgasmic pose as the visions of death and destruction flow through her head.
Elsewhere the smoldering figure enters Vallen's dorm and dresses in a black shirt of enchanted material, blue jeans and an ornate leather jacket. The figure once again disappears in a blast of smoke and flame reappearing in front of Elizabeth's office.

Ren blinks. "And why would you be looking for me?" She said as she put the cover over the keys.

----

Elizabeth sitting at her desk, "come in." She said while lacing her hands in front of her while watching the door.

Asphyxiated said:
He glanced away, rubbing the back of his neck, "okay..." Ryuu didn't press him, though he was curious as to what seemed to be bothering Sebastian.

Naoki had fallen asleep while reading, his face pressed into the book on his knees.
Noire snuck up on Naoki from behind the tree. He reached his hands around the trunk and grabbed his sides with a "boo!", unaware that the boy was sleeping.

ChubbyPenguin said:
Noire snuck up on Naoki from behind the tree. He reached his hands around the trunk and grabbed his sides with a "boo!", unaware that the boy was sleeping.
Naoki shot awake, changing forms from the shock. The small black cat quickly turned to face the culprit with a hiss before jumping up into the tree, leaving his belongings on the ground below.

Valencia smirks and says "oh the happenstance of mortals must be so boring, but i assure you that my plan will entertain especially considering I have a certain item capable of taking the powers of any one be they god or mortal"

The figure enters Elizabeth's office and approaches her desk. It's features resembled Vallen's but seemed more filled in and his skin glowed red as it shifted from wood to flesh and back again.

"Gives us the girl you may keep the elder" it spoke in a mixture of Vallens voice and the voice a woman.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki shot awake, changing forms from the shock. The small black cat quickly turned to face the culprit with a hiss before jumping up into the tree, leaving his belongings on the ground below.
Noire watched Naoki change into a cat. A bit surprised, he was, but also amused. He stood up and walked around the tree, looking at Naoki's things. "You know, I could take these and leave. I'm pretty sure you can't stay in that form forever."

StarKeeper said:
Valencia smirks and says "oh the happenstance of mortals must be so boring, but i assure you that my plan will entertain especially considering I have a certain item capable of taking the powers of any one be they god or mortal"
The figure enters Elizabeth's office and approaches her desk. It's features resembled Vallen's but seemed more filled in and his skin glowed red as it shifted from wood to flesh and back again.

"Gives us the girl you may keep the elder" it spoke in a mixture of Vallens voice and the voice a woman.

Elizabeth raises a brow. "Which girl? The younger of the two?" She said while tilting her head, a dark aura appeared.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth raises a brow. "Which girl? The younger of the two?" She said while tilting her head, a dark aura appeared.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes she can still be saved; the other was born evil and can only be destroyed by that evil" the figure says "the young one is his greatest sin and must be corrected"

StarKeeper said:
"Yes she can still be saved; the other was born evil and can only be destroyed by that evil" the figure says "she is his greatest sin and must be corrected"
Elizabeth yawns and waves her hand to call Grimm. "...Grimm."

Light said:
"Well I'm thinking of starting a band." Dark Isabel grins.
Grimm looks over his shoulder. "You want to destroy everything. Just like every other evil person. Yeah yeah whatever. Did you see that killstreak though?!" Grimm points at Advanced Warfare.

( @StarKeeper )
Ren blinks. "A band? I don't think so... Sorry."

ChubbyPenguin said:
Noire watched Naoki change into a cat. A bit surprised, he was, but also amused. He stood up and walked around the tree, looking at Naoki's things. "You know, I could take these and leave. I'm pretty sure you can't stay in that form forever."
He wouldn't...Naoki paused his thoughts, remembering just who he was thinking about. He would.

He jumped down at the ground and tried to pick up the clothes with his mouth. However, he was only a cat, and couldn't manage to even pick up the book.

Asphyxiated said:
He wouldn't...Naoki paused his thoughts, remembering just who he was thinking about. He would.
He jumped down at the ground and tried to pick up the clothes with his mouth. However, he was only a cat, and couldn't manage to even pick up the book.
He couldn't help but chuckle at Naoki's attempt to collect his belongings. After a minute of watching the cat with a smirk, Noire reached down and grabbed his things. Then, he picked Naoki up by the scruff, and held him between his shoulder and hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back