• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Asphyxiated said:
Alrighty.))
Ryuu dropped his legs from the seat, and let out an extended breath of air that he had been holding in. His tail patted the chair as the thought.
((Oh I answered that... I described how Sebastian was feeling))

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Avalon bypassed the defences and arrived at the Academy, and quickly ran trough the academy until he reached the headmistress's office.
'Elizabeth-chan nice to see you again! Aw, you grew so much since the last time I saw you!' said the handsome elf ironically, which seemed a little out of character.

@Soul OMU

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth's eye twitches a bit. "...Avalon... I'm centuries older then you... So that doesn't work..." She said while growling.

Yukime blinks and looks in.

'Very well...Headmistress of Night Dale Academy, I , Avalon Faervel have come here as I was recommended to be the discipline enforcer of this place and as such eliminate this duty from your shoulders' said the elf, he was serious this time.

@Soul OMU

Asphyxiated said:
D: I thought that was the reply to how Sebastian was feeling...)
(I don't think so? I think that was the reply before.)

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]'Very well...Headmistress of Night Dale Academy, I , Avalon Faervel have come here as I was recommended to be the discipline enforcer of this place and as such eliminate this duty from your shoulders' said the elf, he was serious this time.
@Soul OMU

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth watching him. "Hm... I accept.)

Oops~))

Ryuu looked at him as his heart began to calm a bit. He bit his lip for a second, resisting the urge to kiss Sebastian before he spoke, "did it help?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushing badly as he strokes her cheek, leans into his touch.
----

Haru shakes head. "N-no reason."

She said while walking towards the garden.

----

Autumn writes. "...I'm mute."

[/QUOTE]
"I'll do it later Axel" Nick said, following Haru to the garden, "hey, why are you leaving?"

Isaac nods, "have you tried getting someone to heal it?"

Asphyxiated said:
Oops~))
Ryuu looked at him as his heart began to calm a bit. He bit his lip for a second, resisting the urge to kiss Sebastian before he spoke, "did it help?"
Sebastian nods. "Yes, I'm fine now.."

TheGodSnake said:
"I'll do it later Axel" Nick said, following Haru to the garden, "hey, why are you leaving?"
Isaac nods, "have you tried getting someone to heal it?"
Haru blinks. "I'm walking...?"

Autumn shakes head. "Can't be healed." She wrote.

"Good." He smiled happily, his tail beginning to sway again. Ryuu's cheeks were still a little pink, though he was trying not to blush.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian kisses his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu blushed and pouted a little before giving in to his own urge, kissing Sebastian.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian nods. "Yes, I'm fine now.."

Haru blinks. "I'm walking...?"

Autumn shakes head. "Can't be healed." She wrote.

[/QUOTE]
"Ok, sorry," Nick said as he caught up to her, "I was worried, I hugged you and then you just walked off, I thought I did something wrong."

"Oh," Isaac said, a little disappointed, "I had an idea that might help, but if it can't ne, then I'm sorry about that.

TheGodSnake said:
"Ok, sorry," Nick said as he caught up to her, "I was worried, I hugged you and then you just walked off, I thought I did something wrong."
"Oh," Isaac said, a little disappointed, "I had an idea that might help, but if it can't ne, then I'm sorry about that.
Haru shakes her head. "I'm not upset about that and you didn't do anything wrong.." She said calmly while walking with him.

---

Autumn writes before showing him. "What was your idea?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian blinks in surprise and let's him.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu pulled away, staring at Sebastian.

Ryuu slightly smiled and kissed back, but stopped when he felt his face heat up and embarrassment hit him. "Sorry.."

Peachypants said:
Mai looked back towards Cozme. But as she did, she noticed that the girl was nowhere in sight. The people who stood there was at least taller than six feet, which caused the tiny girl to panic a little. "Hey, Cozme?" She yelled while trying to find the girl.
--

Rin held her even tighter and whispered things that no human ear would be able to hear. But he continued to slowly stroke her back.
Popping out from between two ginormous people, Cozme looped her arm back through Mai's. "Two tiny girls will get swept by a torrent! We must stick to together so we can somewhat make up for width what we lack in height!" She yelled over the chatter in the halls. "Are you okay?" She asked at the other girls panic, understanding the possibility of claustrophobia.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiling a bit sad. "It's alright... Don't worry about it.

[/QUOTE]
"What's wrong?" Ryuu asked, noticing his smile.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian shakes his head. "Nothing Ryuu."

[/QUOTE]
He glanced away, rubbing the back of his neck, "okay..." Ryuu didn't press him, though he was curious as to what seemed to be bothering Sebastian.

Naoki had fallen asleep while reading, his face pressed into the book on his knees.

"Well that's okay then. I can show you around since I know you're new." Isabel stares at her.

( @Soul OMU )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru shakes her head. "I'm not upset about that and you didn't do anything wrong.." She said calmly while walking with him.
---

Autumn writes before showing him. "What was your idea?"

[/QUOTE]
Nick sighs, "that's a relief," Nick said as they walked, at one point, his hand hit Haru's and he reflexively took her hand, barely even noticing the contact.

Isaac shrugs, "well, speech is just vibration, and Heat is based off of molecular vibration, I figured if by a combination of mana and That science, You might be able to speak again,"

TheGodSnake said:
Nick sighs, "that's a relief," Nick said as they walked, at one point, his hand hit Haru's and he reflexively took her hand, barely even noticing the contact.
Isaac shrugs, "well, speech is just vibration, and Heat is based off of molecular vibration, I figured if by a combination of mana and That science, You might be able to speak again,"
Haru blinks as she notices and looks down, her ear flickers as she holds his hand lightly.

Autumn blinks while listening before writing. "...Huh... Interesting..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back