• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushing badly while kissing him, shyly wraps her arms around his neck.

[/QUOTE]
The blush on his cheeks was quite obvious as well, and he could certainly feel the heat coming from her burning cheeks. But he continued to kiss her as he pulled her even a little closer, if it was possible.

Peachypants said:
The blush on his cheeks was quite obvious as well, and he could certainly feel the heat coming from her burning cheeks. But he continued to kiss her as he pulled her even a little closer, if it was possible.
Lucy blushing badly as she plays with the ends of his hair shyly, kissing him softly since she is still very shy about this.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushing badly as she plays with the ends of his hair shyly, kissing him softly since she is still very shy about this.

[/QUOTE]
Rin smiled a little yet again as he slowly pulled back. He opened his eyes to meet her crimson ones.

TheGodSnake said:
Nicks muscles tensed as the image of the hunter's frozen blood piercing his skin and falling on the floor of the van, More images as well surfaced in his mind of Haru Bleeding with a large knife through her side. Her hand on his shoulder brought him out of his Flashback and he relaxed, "you're right, you're right. When he would look back on this in the future, he wouldn't know why he did it, but as he finished speaking, Nick turned around and pulled Haru into A hug. "Then we will stay near the grounds," he said softly.
(@Azure Sky did Iskandar say anything abou Elijah corrupting the soldier and causing him to kill the other hunters before Elijah caused him to die?)
Haru blinks in surprise and her ears and tail freeze for a moment at the sudden hug, "...uhm alright..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushing badly as she looks at him.

[/QUOTE]
The smile he wore turned into a grin as he rested his forhead against hers. He had his and on the back of her head and the other one tied around her waist.

Peachypants said:
The smile he wore turned into a grin as he rested his forhead against hers. He had his and on the back of her head and the other one tied around her waist.
Lucy blushing badly, looking at him. "H-hi there..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru blinks in surprise and her ears and tail freeze for a moment at the sudden hug, "...uhm alright..."

[/QUOTE]
Nick stepped back, his face a bit red, "sorry, I don't kno why I did that."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushing badly, looking at him. "H-hi there..."

[/QUOTE]
Rin bit his bottom lip as he stroke her cheek. "Hi there" He answered and a grin once again appeared on his lips.

--

Natalya walked through the school building, heading towards Elijah and the others to assist them.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru blushes a bit and brings her tail up to hide her face. "I-it's Uh... It's fine."

[/QUOTE]
Nick smiled lightly, "ok good, why are you hiding though,?"

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]( @Soul OMU whoops forgot about Isaac,))
"You still don't have to apologize," he said before pausing with a thought, "not to be rude or anything, but why don't you speak?"

[/QUOTE]

@TheGodSnake (Ok.)

Axel really wasn't good with teenage romance so he decided to change the subject.

'If you truly want to go, Nick, there is a way...convince me in a way or another that you have what it takes to defeat hunters' said the teacher on a deep tone.

Peachypants said:
Rin bit his bottom lip as he stroke her cheek. "Hi there" He answered and a grin once again appeared on his lips.
--

Natalya walked through the school building, heading towards Elijah and the others to assist them.
TheGodSnake said:
Nick smiled lightly, "ok good, why are you hiding though,?"
((No, too much death at once will make them suspicious))

((@Soul OMU whoops forgot about Isaac,))

"You still don't have to apologize," he said before pausing with a thought, "not to be rude or anything, but why don't you speak?"
Lucy blushing badly as he strokes her cheek, leans into his touch.

----

Haru shakes head. "N-no reason."

She said while walking towards the garden.

----

Autumn writes. "...I'm mute."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushing badly as he strokes her cheek, leans into his touch.
----

Haru shakes head. "N-no reason."

She said while walking towards the garden.

----

Autumn writes. "...I'm mute."

[/QUOTE]
Rin blushes a bit as well. He looked down on the floor for a while. "Hey Lucy.." He began while he scratched his neck a little.

Dark Isabel stops. "Hey no need for hostility. We're both strangers here. I'm just curious." She switches to Isabel. "My names Isabel Van Fen'rir." She holds out her hand.

( @Soul OMU )

Peachypants said:
Rin blushes a bit as well. He looked down on the floor for a while. "Hey Lucy.." He began while he scratched his neck a little.
Light said:
Dark Isabel stops. "Hey no need for hostility. We're both strangers here. I'm just curious." She switches to Isabel. "My names Isabel Van Fen'rir." She holds out her hand.
( @Soul OMU )
Lucy blinks. "Huh? What is it Rin?" She asked while looking at him.

---

Lucian raises a brow while watching her. "Luke."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blinks. "Huh? What is it Rin?" She asked while looking at him.
---

Lucian raises a brow while watching her. "Luke."

[/QUOTE]
"Okay Luke. Why so serious?" She takes her hand back.

Alrighty.))

Ryuu dropped his legs from the seat, and let out an extended breath of air that he had been holding in. His tail patted the chair as the thought.

Avalon bypassed the defences and arrived at the Academy, and quickly ran trough the academy until he reached the headmistress's office.

'Elizabeth-chan nice to see you again! Aw, you grew so much since the last time I saw you!' said the handsome elf ironically, which seemed a little out of character.

@Soul OMU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back