• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Peachypants said:
Mai laughed a bit when she saw the expression on the girl's face. "Let's go!" She yelled and walked out of the cafeteria with only one goal -to get to class in one piece. People seemed to push their way through crowds of people, which always caused her to end up as the one being stomped on. Mai started running a little but still kept a rather slow pace to check if Cozme was with her.
Cozme had finished her chicken, and was now also fighting the torrents of people. Holding her thumb up to Mai as she caught herself before falling over a stray foot, she pressed on-wards to her class. "Must... Get... To.... Class..." She whisper yelled.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]@Soul OMU
Axel saw Haru and Nick trying to enter the forest so he appeared before them. 'Hello students, are you trying to skip classes by chance?' asked Axel with a smile on his face, but there was a sadistic aura around him.

[/QUOTE]
(Did anyone answer Isaac forever ago?)

Nick nodded, "id rather not repeat what happened in our last battle oriented class."

@Soul OMU

Elijah walked in silence to the barrier where there was a camp not too far away, "watch, do not do anything." When he was done speaking, he looked at one of the guards and his eyes flashed bright red, suddenly the mans face contorted in anger and he confronted his allies, yelling. It quickly turned into a full-blown fight between the small camp. Elijah laughed, "this is a small example at a small camp, this will soon be happening around the barrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGodSnake said:
(Did anyone answer Isaac forever ago?)
Nick nodded, "id rather not repeat what happened in our last battle oriented class."
Autumn peeks her head in the class that Isaac is in. "...a fight was going to happen but Miss Elizabeth stopped it..." She wrote on a note and showed him.

Isabel walks around the halls to the music room. She looks around until she finds the electric guitar. She plugs it in and starts simple things. Then she starts to rock out. She spun around and swung her hair and switched to Dark Isabel while doing so.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac looks up, still with a splitting headache, "a fight? Between who?"

@Soul OMU
Autumn walks over and puts a small hand on his forehead, starts to heal his headache. "...Isabel and Vallen's sisters apparently..."

Isaac nodded, "I was there, and then I woke up here, and in pain too." As he nodded a spike of pain drove through his head and his ar m burst into flame,

Light said:
Isabel walks around the halls to the music room. She looks around until she finds the electric guitar. She plugs it in and starts simple things. Then she starts to rock out. She spun around and swung her hair and switched to Dark Isabel while doing so.
Ren wandering about, humming softly while walking, swaying to the song she is humming.

---

Somewhere near the barrier, a young woman stood watching the school from ahead, her red eyes glowing faintly as she narrowed her eyes. A man stood behind her, hands clasped behind his back. "...what do you plan to do?" "...I'm sending you in for me... Since I need to gather more information then what those idiots gave me..."

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac nodded, "I was there, and then I woke up here, and in pain too." As he nodded a spike of pain drove through his head and his ar m burst into flame,
Autumn jumped back a bit while healing his head. "...I-I see..." She wrote with the help of a vine.

TheGodSnake said:
"Sorry," Isaac said, returning his arm to normal form. As his headache faded, he sighed, "thank you,"
Autumn nods as she moves back to where she had been before. "...your welcome Isaac." She wrote before showing him the pad of paper.

Isabel splits into three. Witch Isabella takes the drums, Dark Izzy handles vocals and the rythmic guitar, and Isabel handles the base guitar.

"Why do I have to sing!" Dark Izzy pouts. "You know I hate it."

Isabel smiles. "You have a beautiful singing voice so you shall sing! Don't try to hide it because you think it wont make you look tough. Lets do it." They start to play I Believe You by Celldweller.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn nods as she moves back to where she had been before. "...your welcome Isaac." She wrote before showing him the pad of paper.

[/QUOTE]
"Wait, how do you know my name?"misaac asked after reading the paper.

Light said:
Isabel splits into three. Witch Isabella takes the drums, Dark Izzy handles vocals and the rythmic guitar, and Isabel handles the base guitar.
"Why do I have to sing!" Dark Izzy pouts. "You know I hate it."

Isabel smiles. "You have a beautiful singing voice so you shall sing! Don't try to hide it because you think it wont make you look tough. Lets do it." They start to play I Believe You by Celldweller.
Ren wandering, humming lightly when she bumps into someone. "S-sorry.." She said as the other person smiles lightly. "It's alright my dear..." She said as she moved around her, walking away, her blue hair swaying and curling behind her. Lucian walking with her.

-----

TheGodSnake said:
"Wait, how do you know my name?"misaac asked after reading the paper.
Autumn writes again. "I heard that girl... Isabel was it? When I walked in on her and Vallen... Were you not there as well?" She wrote and tilts her head.

@Soul OMU / @TheGodSnake

Axel looks at the two students for a while. ' Yes, truly the headmistress cares for the student's well-being, but you know what else she cares about? Her students attending class, now do all of us a favor and return to the academy...Now!' said Axel as a bunch of steel spikes came from the ground pointed at the two student's neck.

He just wanted to intimidate them, the forest was dangerous for the moment but he decided to act like the bad guy instead of telling them why. If they wouldn't have been intimidated then he had another plan.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren wandering, humming lightly when she bumps into someone. "S-sorry.." She said as the other person smiles lightly. "It's alright my dear..." She said as she moved around her, walking away, her blue hair swaying and curling behind her. Lucian walking with her.
-----

Autumn writes again. "I heard that girl... Isabel was it? When I walked in on her and Vallen... Were you not there as well?" She wrote and tilts her head.

[/QUOTE]
Dark Isabel stops playing and sniffs at the air. "That's odd......" She leaves the guitar and runs off. The other two follow. They head in the direction of the person Ren bumped into.

( Or he could've just asked nicely.)

Light said:
Dark Isabel stops playing and sniffs at the air. "That's odd......" She leaves the guitar and runs off. The other two follow. They head in the direction of the person Ren bumped into.

( Or he could've just asked nicely.)
Lucian walking with the blue haired woman, his hands laced behind his back as he walks. Ren blinks as they go by.

----

Haru narrows her eyes. "Of course you get on our case when there are a bunch of other students missing class." She said while her ears flickered.

Light said:
(Talking.)
Grimm continued to play video games. "I have no business helping you."

Dark Izzy stopped infront of them. Witch Isabella and Isabel bumped into her because the sudden stop and went inside her.

( @Soul OMU )
((so still in Grimm's deity realm right?))

Light said:
(Talking.)
Grimm continued to play video games. "I have no business helping you."

Dark Izzy stopped infront of them. Witch Isabella and Isabel bumped into her because the sudden stop and went inside her.

( @Soul OMU )
The woman looks at them then her. "...is there a problem?" She asked while raising a brow. Lucian raises a brow as well, looking at them.

Scheani said:
Cozme had finished her chicken, and was now also fighting the torrents of people. Holding her thumb up to Mai as she caught herself before falling over a stray foot, she pressed on-wards to her class. "Must... Get... To.... Class..." She whisper yelled.
[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru narrows her eyes. "Considering I was nearly killed last class and the fact that there was almost a fight in the other class, yeah. I have a feeling the headmistress will be okay with that. Since she cares about the safety of her students."
-------

Sebastian looking at him, has feelings such as desire, contentness, fullness.

-----

((Sure.))

Elizabeth narrows her eyes. "So we were attacked, well they were planning to attack, they tried to seem innocent but not very good seeing as they attacked one of the other teachers. Who was defending a student."

Lucy shaking lightly as she leans against him lightly, crying.

Haru narrows her eyes. "Considering I was nearly killed last class and the fact that there was almost a fight in the other class, yeah. I have a feeling the headmistress will be okay with that. Since she cares about the safety of her students."

-------

-----

((Sure.))

Elizabeth narrows her eyes. "So we were attacked, well they were planning to attack, they tried to seem innocent but not very good seeing as they attacked one of the other teachers. Who was defending a student."

Haru narrows her eyes. "Considering I was nearly killed last class and the fact that there was almost a fight in the other class, yeah. I have a feeling the headmistress will be okay with that. Since she cares about the safety of her students."

-------

-----

((Sure.))

[/QUOTE]
Mai looked back towards Cozme. But as she did, she noticed that the girl was nowhere in sight. The people who stood there was at least taller than six feet, which caused the tiny girl to panic a little. "Hey, Cozme?" She yelled while trying to find the girl.

--

Rin held her even tighter and whispered things that no human ear would be able to hear. But he continued to slowly stroke her back.

Peachypants said:
Mai looked back towards Cozme. But as she did, she noticed that the girl was nowhere in sight. The people who stood there was at least taller than six feet, which caused the tiny girl to panic a little. "Hey, Cozme?" She yelled while trying to find the girl.
--

Rin held her even tighter and whispered things that no human ear would be able to hear. But he continued to slowly stroke her back.
Lucy leaning against him, sobbing softly while shaking.

Elizabeth finishes explaining how she gave the girls to Grimm to deal with.

Light said:
( Yes @StarKeeper )
"Who are you?" Dark Isabel stares.
The woman raises a brow. "Pardon?" Lucian watching them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back