• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

(Yeah, but Frimms special effect foods can, he did it to his first class,)

"Axel does work here, in fact he'll be helping us with the Hunter problem, which Is something I need to start now, in fact, but first," they had arrived at Elijah's office building at the edge of the woods and the door opened for them, this is our base of operations."

@Soul OMU

@Soul OMU / @TheGodSnake

Axel suddenly appeared behind Haru and Nick. 'Are you two trying to skip class, by chance...?' he asked . There was a big smile on his face but he gave off a sadistic feeling.

@TheGodSnake

'Oh, interesting. So Axel <<The Metal Nightmare>> became a teacher. I never thought that would happen. Or that I would work togheter with him on a case' said Iskandar.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth walks in her classroom. "Natayla." She said coldly and calmly as she stepped inside.
Lucy thinking, making her way to her next class.

[/QUOTE]
Natalya jumped a little when she heard a familliar voice. "Headmistress" She said politely with a nod towards the woman who spoke. She was a bit curious about what she wanted to talk to her about, of course she didn't show it though.

--

Rin looked up from the book to see where he was going and saw Lucy further down in the hallways. He blinked a few times before he walked a little faster until he reached her. "Hey there" he said with a kind smile. "Sorry for rushing off like that earlier."

Asphyxiated said:
(What?)

Peachypants said:
Natalya jumped a little when she heard a familliar voice. "Headmistress" She said politely with a nod towards the woman who spoke. She was a bit curious about what she wanted to talk to her about, of course she didn't show it though.
--

Rin looked up from the book to see where he was going and saw Lucy further down in the hallways. He blinked a few times before he walked a little faster until he reached her. "Hey there" he said with a kind smile. "Sorry for rushing off like that earlier."
Elizabeth watching her. "Stand."

---

Lucy smiles a bit. "That's okay, don't worry about."

----

Haru looks at him and narrows her eyes.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](What?)

---

----

[/QUOTE]
Natalya obediently stood up with the word suspicious written all over her face. "Allright I'm sorry, I might have snatched your sandwich from the fridge. But I was really hungry. Please, do forgive me." She said and placed her hands next to her head as to prove that she gave up.

--

Rin's face lit up a little more as he saw her smile. "You allright?" He asked since he noticed that she seemed to have a lot of thoughts on her mind.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](What?)

---

----

[/QUOTE]
Ah, nothing. >~< I'm guessing you didn't see the reply))

Asphyxiated said:
Ah, nothing. >~< I'm guessing you didn't see the reply))
((Oh shoot did you reply? Oh god I missed it! Oh im so sorry Ash!))

Peachypants said:
Natalya obediently stood up with the word suspicious written all over her face. "Allright I'm sorry, I might have snatched your sandwich from the fridge. But I was really hungry. Please, do forgive me." She said and placed her hands next to her head as to prove that she gave up.
--

Rin's face lit up a little more as he saw her smile. "You allright?" He asked since he noticed that she seemed to have a lot of thoughts on her mind.
Elizabeth raises a brow. "I didn't put a sandwich in the fridge... That's not the point. We had a situation but it's been handled."

----

Lucy nods while biting her lip. "Alez just told me that my other brother is in the hospital wing..."

Lol. I'll repost.))

Ryuu watched him with a soft expression, having been previously drained from most of his bad mood.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL] ( btw Light didn't mention anything on Grimm's CS that he could negate powers xD )
' Why would this Michael hate me? Actually never mind I had another thing I really wanted to know: is it true that a guy called Axel Tetsujin is a teacher here? I was rather shocked when I first heard about it' said Iskandar with a stoic tone.
( I didn't have to. He's a powerful deity. He could turn you into a duck if he wills it. Negating others powers is easy. He's the deity of torture and has slight control over death. He has much to do with pain and the nervous system. Meaning he can tap into your brain with ease. Trust me, he was right. Grimm would have a field day with Iskander.)

( @TheGodSnake )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian leans over and places a kiss on his neck.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry~ got caught up in a manga.))

Ryuu's cheeks automatically flushed red from the contact, and he looked away in embarrassment.

Asphyxiated said:
Sorry~ got caught up in a manga.))
Ryuu's cheeks automatically flushed red from the contact, and he looked away in embarrassment.
Sebastian kissing his neck lightly before sucking on certain spots, his teeth grazing his neck lightly.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian kissing his neck lightly before sucking on certain spots, his teeth grazing his neck lightly.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu tensed, keeping his gaze away as the blush deepened.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian bites down on the junction between his neck and his collar bone, holding him as he drinks.

[/QUOTE]
He bit his tongue, the bite from Sebastian stinging a bit more than he expected it to. Even so, Ryuu didn't jerk or jump away.

Asphyxiated said:
He bit his tongue, the bite from Sebastian stinging a bit more than he expected it to. Even so, Ryuu didn't jerk or jump away.
Sebastian drinking some of his blood, pulls back once he believe he is good, lightly licks the wound. "Sorry... I know it stings..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian drinking some of his blood, pulls back once he believe he is good, lightly licks the wound. "Sorry... I know it stings..."

[/QUOTE]
"I-It's ok.." Ryuu's face was completely red, and he hid it behind his knees. His tail swayed slowly behind him as he tried to keep from getting hungry, holding his knees.

Naoki finally made it to the courtyard, taking rest beneath a tree to continue reading. He pulled his knees up and placed the book on them, locking his gaze down on the pages.

Vallen stirred from his rest and rose from his bed feeling that the weight of his body must have tripled while he slept. He went over to a small chest and withdrew a small silk sack and a long wooden totem from underneath his bed before leaving the room. He left the room leaving soot and ash everywhere as he walked slowly as pain rocked through his body, black liquid dripped from his mouth staining his clothes as he stumbles across the campus to one of the maintenance buildings. He bashes the door open and shuffles down the stars to the school's massive furnace.

He places the totem in front of the furnace and opens the sack pouring silver ash over his body before kneeling ":Rethea goddess of the hearth I beseech thee cleanse this form of sin and remake me my sou;l so that I may make up for my past sins" he stands and kicks the totem into the raging fire of the furnace. the flames burns green for a moment before glowing deep red and Vallen opens the grate and falls into the flame allowing it to consume him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]((Oh shoot did you reply? Oh god I missed it! Oh im so sorry Ash!))
Elizabeth raises a brow. "I didn't put a sandwich in the fridge... That's not the point. We had a situation but it's been handled."

----

Lucy nods while biting her lip. "Alez just told me that my other brother is in the hospital wing..."

[/QUOTE]
Natalya nodded a little. "Care to explain?" She asked shortly and folded her arms over her chest as she stood there gazing at Elizabeth.

--

Rin's eyes widened ever so slightly when he heard what she said. "Oh, Lucy" Was the only words that he managed to get out. But he did wear a slight frown on his face as he gently pulled her closer in a kind of hug. "He'll be allright."

Peachypants said:
((Allright! Thank you))

Rin was once again walking through the hallway with his eyes glued to yet another book. It was odd how someone managed to carry so many books around. He scrolled through the pages written by Harper Lee as he subconciously headed towards his next class.

--

Mai glanced around herself as well, it sure was empty. Not a single soul except the two of them. "Now hurry up! We've already missed like half a day!" She said and got up from the table, almost heading out but stopping for Cozme to tag along.

--

Natalya still sat in the classroom, now utterly bored. She was almost half asleep with her head resting on her arms that were folded over the desk. No matter how much coffe she drank or how much sugar she ate, her energy never seemed to return to it's ordinary. She closed her eyes for what felt like a moment.
Cozme stood grabbing her remaining chicken, she followed Mai. "Quickly!" She yelled, covering her half full mouth that muffled her cry. Her hand containing the chicken raised high above her head in a Breakfast-club fashion, her eyes dramatically set on determination as she headed to the exit, and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back