• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]elizabeth gives him a look. "Not now Grimm. Patience." She said while turning back to Vallen. "Your creatures made up of ash and soot, you lived in a village called Soot who sent away their young so they could grow older, however you killed mostly all of the others, you take human form most of the time but in your natural form you are extremely bright, the living embodiment of ash, soot and embers, you however became a "monster" as you say because your a bit different... You have more of a woody appearance... Then you managed to escape your sisters and came here before they found you."

Sebastian blinks as he bites his lip. "I-I don't know... It Uh doesn't matter but are you sure?"

[/QUOTE]
Grimm sighs. "Bah! Fine." He stares at the still frozen Isabel. "Might I ask why she's still frozen?"

"Wow you're better informed than I thought" Vallen says stretching "my father was the chief of our village and idolized my sister and even allowed her to kill him when she desired his seat. I was born an "elucrie" an elemental warped by their element I killed and abused the children of my generation while Valencia twisted me into a weapon and in turn I brutally trained Valentine until she was a monster like me. She used to lock me in the great library my people keep where the spirits taught me about magic and history after years of this I changed thanks to the spirits tutelage and ran away"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu nodded, "I don't mind." He smiled, his tail ceasing movement for a moment.
Light said:
Grimm sighs. "Bah! Fine." He stares at the still frozen Isabel. "Might I ask why she's still frozen?"
Sebastian biting his lip as his eyes flicker between red and green. He finally makes a decision and shuffles over.

Elizabeth looks at him. "She was in the middle of getting ready to attack, I will let her out in a moment." She said as she turned to Vallen once more. "I was aware of your father being chief and about him being killed. Interesting..."

StarKeeper said:
"Wow you're better informed than I thought" Vallen says stretching "my father was the chief of our village and idolized my sister and even allowed her to kill him when she desired his seat. I was born an "elucrie" an elemental warped by their element I killed and abused the children of my generation while Valencia twisted me into a weapon and in turn I brutally trained Valentine until she was a monster like me. She used to lock me in the great library my people keep where the spirits taught me about magic and history after years of this I changed thanks to the spirits tutelage and ran away"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian biting his lip as his eyes flicker between red and green. He finally makes a decision and shuffles over.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu watched him with a soft expression, having been previously drained from most of his bad mood.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian biting his lip as his eyes flicker between red and green. He finally makes a decision and shuffles over.
Elizabeth looks at him. "She was in the middle of getting ready to attack, I will let her out in a moment." She said as she turned to Vallen once more. "I was aware of your father being chief and about him being killed. Interesting..."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, just hope I don't revert if you thought they were bad This school wont be standing if the old me wakes up" vallen says backing away from his sister

[/QUOTE]
"She was about to attack? That's my little girl!" Grimm chuckles.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, just hope I don't revert if you thought they were bad This school wont be standing if the old me wakes up" vallen says backing away from his sister

StarKeeper said:
Elizabeth watching him with an amused look. "Oh darling, if that happens, you'll be dead before you finish changing. Anyways Grimm, they are all your if your real self would like to be present."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth watching him with an amused look. "Oh darling, if that happens, you'll be dead before you finish changing. Anyways Grimm, they are all your if your real self would like to be present."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh fine." Grimm's real self walked into the room and absorbed the clone. "Wow, I knew I was in demand with the ladies but Elizabeth. You too?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth watching him with an amused look. "Oh darling, if that happens, you'll be dead before you finish changing. Anyways Grimm, they are all your if your real self would like to be present."

[/QUOTE]
"You'd think so" Vallen says making sure

he's as far away from his sisters as possible and says "So what are you going to do about them?"

Sabrina eventually left her room after that dramatic story she had revealed of her past she knew at some point when it became dangerous she would leave before anyone could notice. She ha made her way down the hall balling the stone she conveniently had between her fingers ready to test it out at any moment.

Naoki made his way to the library, holding the book he was to return in his hand. The cat ears on his head maneuvered around with each sound that traveled to them, just as his thin, leathery, tail moved out of the way of the random students he passed.

Once Naoki made it to the library, he turned the book in and checked out another one only to leave the library. Reading the new book while he walked, he stayed close to the wall to avoid running into anyone and slowly made his way to the courtyard.

DrCompton said:
"Sometimes lost is the best place to be." Piotr smiles, "Lots of fun things can happen when you're lost." Piotr looks back at Autumn, "And yes, Im sure the two most talkative people in this school can help you become unlost, I know this school roughly like the back of your very own hand!" @Soul OMU @Aura Of Twilight
Cordelia blinked, slowly. "Um...okay..."

((Damn it this is why you dont have a character that can freeze time you just end up locking players down if the caster dosent reply))

StarKeeper said:
((Damn it this is why you dont have a character that can freeze time you just end up locking players down if the caster dosent reply))
(Yeah but I can't blame her. She's busy, so am I.)

StarKeeper said:
((yeah I know so am I; it's just a little sad when I come home and find that the rp has moved like an inch))
( I don't mind much. I know it'll get back on track.)

Light said:
"Oh fine." Grimm's real self walked into the room and absorbed the clone. "Wow, I knew I was in demand with the ladies but Elizabeth. You too?"
StarKeeper said:
"You'd think so" Vallen says making sure
he's as far away from his sisters as possible and says "So what are you going to do about them?"

Elizabeth snorts. "Do with them what you will Grimm." She said allowing him to take the two girls away. "Vallen I would suggest you go back to your dorm. For now." She said while looking at Isabel's frozen form.

Soul OMU]Elizabeth snorts. "Do with them what you will Grimm." She said allowing him to take the two girls away. "Vallen I would suggest you go back to your dorm. For now." She said while looking at Isabel's frozen form. [/QUOTE] "My pleasure." He bows and takes her hand. Planting a lightly kiss on it. "Headmistress." Grimm walks out the room and the floor cracks and splits under Vallens sisters. Chains shoot out of the firey pits and shackles them. Screams for help erupt from ipthe crack as if live torture victims saw the opening. Continuing to drag them into the abyss. Then the ground closes once again. ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4997-starkeeper/ said:
@StarKeeper[/URL] )

Light said:
"My pleasure." He bows and takes her hand. Planting a lightly kiss on it. "Headmistress." Grimm walks out the room and the floor cracks and splits under Vallens sisters. Chains shoot out of the firey pits and shackles them. Screams for help erupt from ipthe crack as if live torture victims saw the opening. Continuing to drag them into the abyss. Then the ground closes once again.
( @StarKeeper )
Elizabeth raises a brow before shaking her head and wiping her hand with a cloth. "Grimm." She said calmly while walking unfreezing Isabel.

still weakened Vallen snaps his fingers and a crutch materializes from smoke, and he walks out of the room before saying "lock them away for as long as possible". He makes his way back to his dorm slowly limping all the way occasionally hearing the soft whisper of Valencia's voice. He shakes his head dispelling the voices and when he arrives at hsi dorm falls into a deep sleep. ((Tell me when Valencia and Valentine need to interact with Grimm))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth raises a brow before shaking her head and wiping her hand with a cloth. "Grimm." She said calmly while walking unfreezing Isabel.

[/QUOTE]
"What? You don't like my poison kisses?" Grimm calls from around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back