• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Ryuu continued to watch, his lips pressed into a thin line.

Naoki came back from eating with a small snack in his hands that looked like a waffle cone of sorts. He handed it to Ryuu who reluctantly took it.

"Not hungry?" Naoki whispered, and Ryuu shook his head, "I am, but not hungry enough to have to eat."

Naoki frowned and tried to take the food back, but Ryuu moved it from his reach, "I'm still going to eat it."

Naoki's ear twitched in aggravation and he walked behind Ryuu's, wrapping his arms around his neck lightly and placing his chin atop his head. Ryuu began to eat the snack quietly.

After a few minutes, Ryuu began to feel something draining from him. The worried and frustrated pressure beginning to drift away. He shot his head up at the boy who looked dazed. "Stop."

Naoki blinked, snapping away from his previous state. "What?"

"You were feeding off of me." Ryuu said, and Naoki jerked away with a shocked expression. "Sorry, I didn't know.."

"It's fine," Ryuu smiled and took another bite of the food," you need to learn to control it better, though."

Naoki nodded, looking at his hands confusingly before stuffing them into his pockets. "I'll be back." The youth slowly walked out of the infirmary with a worried expression.

Ryuu finished the snack and started to feel sleepy just by watching Sebastian sleep. Eventually, he drifted off, waiting on them.

Grimms clone gets a nasty glint in his eye. "Do you mind if I take the ash elementals for a little play date?" Play date sounded dangerous. "I have some new things I want to try out. Don't worry you wont hear a single scream. I can also get answers out of them." Grimm almost seemed... hungry... to make them his torture victims.

( @Soul OMU )

(@Soul OMU hey did you see my post? I did introduce Iskandar to the headmistress and I tagged you in the post but you didn't respond xD the post is on page 300)

Last edited by a moderator:
Naoki came back to the infirmary holding something in his arms. He was about to speak to Ryuu when he realized the male was asleep, resting his head on the arm of the chair.

The boy smiled slightly, pulled his sweater off, rolled it into ball, and gently placed it beneath Ryuu's head like a pillow. He fixed the white v-neck shirt he was wearing underneath the sweater and held his arms with a shiver from the temperature change.

Naoki glanced at the teacher, then at Ryuu, and sighed. Don't get yourself hurt again, dummy.

With those thoughts, he walked out of the infirmary. still holding the object, a book, firmly in his hands whilst walking to the library.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki came back to the infirmary holding something in his arms. He was about to speak to Ryuu when he realized the male was asleep, resting his head on the arm of the chair.
The boy smiled slightly, pulled his sweater off, rolled it into ball, and gently placed it beneath Ryuu's head like a pillow. He fixed the white v-neck shirt he was wearing underneath the sweater and held his arms with a shiver from the temperature change.

Naoki glanced at the teacher, then at Ryuu, and sighed. Don't get yourself hurt again, dummy.

With those thoughts, he walked out of the infirmary. still holding the object, a book, firmly in his hands whilst walking to the library.
Angelo currently in his office, curled up in a corner of his office, sleeping, wrists bleeding.

Sebastian slowly starts to wake, his eyes are rimmed red. "...Huh...?"

Angelo is pretty set on killing himself. O.o ))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo currently in his office, curled up in a corner of his office, sleeping, wrists bleeding.
Sebastian slowly starts to wake, his eyes are rimmed red. "...Huh...?"

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu, asleep in the chair near Sebastian, shifts lightly in his sleep. His tail tapping the ground with quiet pats.

( @Soul OMU considering that his initial presentation was ignored I made a new one)

Iskandar finally arrived at his destination, Night Dale Academy. The one who recommended him to the academy informed him about the vampire headmistress and her abilities. He searched through the school at supersonic speed and it took him less than a second to find her, his informer also told him how she looked like.

'Pleased to meet you headmistress, I was recommended as a guardian for this school, my name is Iskandar Zero, I belive our common aquaintance should have told you of my arrival' said Iskandar. He didn't bother to explain about his abilities as he was pretty sure his aquaintance had already given enough information about him to the headmistress.

Asphyxiated said:
Angelo is pretty set on killing himself. O.o ))
Ryuu, asleep in the chair near Sebastian, shifts lightly in his sleep. His tail tapping the ground with quiet pats.
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]( @Soul OMU considering that his initial presentation was ignored I made a new one)
Iskandar finally arrived at his destination, Night Dale Academy. The one who recommended him to the academy informed him about the vampire headmistress and her abilities. He searched through the school at supersonic speed and it took him less than a second to find her, his informer also told him how she looked like.

'Pleased to meet you headmistress, I was recommended as a guardian for this school, my name is Iskandar Zero, I belive our common aquaintance should have told you of my arrival' said Iskandar. He didn't bother to explain about his abilities as he was pretty sure his aquaintance had already given enough information about him to the headmistress.

[/QUOTE]
(Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I got swamped with shit and I completely forgot you posted for him!)

Elizabeth glances at him. "I am aware, but as you can see im a little busy at the moment.."

---

((He's depressed and his long time crush knows about his sexuality and crush on him.))

Sebastian, hungry from the poisoning, shaking, biting his lip as he gets up slowly.

@Soul OMU

' Very well, then I suppose I can start my job immidiately then...' he said with a calm tone.

He analyzed the headmistress. Her face expressed power,severity and coldness making Iskandar see her as a dictator.

Iskandar uses his speed to get to the guarding point. As soon as he got there he saw a few human hunters trying to bypass the school barrier so he went there to 'greet' them. 'Hello gentlemen, what brings you to this part of the world?' asked Iskandar sarcastically.

'Don't be fooled by his appearance, he is probably a disgusting monster!' said one of the hunters, taking out a gun and shooting at Iskandar, but the bullets didn't even scratch him. All of the hunters were frightened.

'Huh, I do want to clarify something: I was born human and still am human...Well, it won't change your destiny anyway' said Iskandar as he clapped his hands and generated a shockwave which knocked out the hunters. After that he generated a dimensional rift and threw all of them somewhere in Miami.

'Fools...' he said as he returned to his post.

@TheGodSnake

After some time he met Elijah and decided to present himself.

'Pleased to meet you, my name is Iskandar...Iskandar Zero. I'll be working togheter with you as a guardian' said Iskandar as he lifted his hand to greet his collegue.

(ok, I edited the previous post)

(@Soul OMU ...the sad part is that Iskandar is probably stronger, but strength alone doesn't make you the head guardian I suppose xD )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I got swamped with shit and I completely forgot you posted for him!)
Elizabeth glances at him. "I am aware, but as you can see im a little busy at the moment.."

---

((He's depressed and his long time crush knows about his sexuality and crush on him.))

Sebastian, hungry from the poisoning, shaking, biting his lip as he gets up slowly.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, just got home.))

Ryuu's eyes peeked open at the sound of more movement. He quickly sat up, not remembering falling asleep, and turning his attention directly to Sebastian. "You ok...?"

((Yeah, Elijah has centuries of experience under his belt, strategy and different Martial arts are all factored into that, plus, his Dark self enhances all his powers, including his spell strength.)

Elijah, who was walking the halls with a spell book in hand reading up on an observation spell when Iskandar approached, "ah, Welcome Iskandar, I'm Eli," he said, moving the fairly large book to one arm and shaking his hand, "well if you'll be working under me, I might as well show you the base of operations, please, follow me," Elijah wasn't intimidated by Iskandar one bit, he was just like a cat or bird, puffing themselves to be bigger and scarier. He walked towards the Security building near the woods, knowing fully well that he would just send Iskandar insane and corrupt if the human got out of hand. "It's not often a human makes it into this world, how'd you do it?"

(Please let him be surprised that Eli realized he was human)

@TheGodSnake (btw Iskandar doesn't look scary, he is a 24 year old athletic and rather gentle-looking male xD )

Iskandar was quite surprised his collegue realised he was human . 'Oh you realised I was human. That's a new one...everyone thinks I am a beast in human disguise when they see my abilities . To answer your question: I am a member of the Moon Light organization which deals with the supernatural, but an aquaintance of mine asked me to help this academy as a lot of hunters are appearing recently. It makes me sad that I am the same species with them' said Iskandar.

Asphyxiated said:
Sorry, just got home.))
Ryuu's eyes peeked open at the sound of more movement. He quickly sat up, not remembering falling asleep, and turning his attention directly to Sebastian. "You ok...?"
Sebastian looks at him. "...just a bit hungry..." He said while sighing and taking a deep breath to calm himself.

Paige walked into the courtyard. She wandered around for awhile looking at the scenery. "I wonder what that whole situation was about in the classroom." She thought aloud.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian looks at him. "...just a bit hungry..." He said while sighing and taking a deep breath to calm himself.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu looked at him, thinking for a moment before speaking, "do you need some? I mean....I could give you some, unless you'd rather me go get The doc'." He felt a bit foolish for saying it, but he knew it wouldn't hurt him right now.

Light said:
Grimms clone gets a nasty glint in his eye. "Do you mind if I take the ash elementals for a little play date?" Play date sounded dangerous. "I have some new things I want to try out. Don't worry you wont hear a single scream. I can also get answers out of them." Grimm almost seemed... hungry... to make them his torture victims.
( @Soul OMU )
StarKeeper said:
"Really now, then do explain what we are" Vallen says chuckling "If you get it right I'll be amazed". He slumps against a desk using it for support.
elizabeth gives him a look. "Not now Grimm. Patience." She said while turning back to Vallen. "Your creatures made up of ash and soot, you lived in a village called Soot who sent away their young so they could grow older, however you killed mostly all of the others, you take human form most of the time but in your natural form you are extremely bright, the living embodiment of ash, soot and embers, you however became a "monster" as you say because your a bit different... You have more of a woody appearance... Then you managed to escape your sisters and came here before they found you."

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu looked at him, thinking for a moment before speaking, "do you need some? I mean....I could give you some, unless you'd rather me go get The doc'." He felt a bit foolish for saying it, but he knew it wouldn't hurt him right now.
Sebastian blinks as he bites his lip. "I-I don't know... It Uh doesn't matter but are you sure?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian blinks as he bites his lip. "I-I don't know... It Uh doesn't matter but are you sure?"

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu nodded, "I don't mind." He smiled, his tail ceasing movement for a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back