• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth snorts. "I have enough problems to deal with, I don't need to add you to the list."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh! So there's a party and I'm not invited?" Grimm walks back into the room and watches Isabel. "How sad. I thought we were friends."

Light said:
"Oh! So there's a party and I'm not invited?" Grimm walks back into the room and watches Isabel. "How sad. I thought we were friends."
Elizabeth snorts. "There is no party. However I know you are." She said while looking at Isabel, unfroze her awhile ago.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth snorts. "There is no party. However I know you are." She said while looking at Isabel, unfroze her awhile ago.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel sat there. Seeming like she was thinking. "I really hate drama."

Grimm nods. "Indeed, its better to just kill everyone."

Light said:
Isabel sat there. Seeming like she was thinking. "I really hate drama."
Grimm nods. "Indeed, its better to just kill everyone."
Elizabeth looks at Isabel. "As do I which is why I make it my point to deal with it." She said while walking out of the herbs and potions class.

(@Peachypants)

Meanwhile Elijah left Axel hanging, not answering his questions and having a little chat with a new guardian, called Iskandar Zero. But, Axel knew this person pretty well.

'Hmm...Iskandar, is a guardian here now...That's strange...What is that guy up to?' thought to himself Axel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isabel looks at Grimm. "I thinks its about time you've released the seal... brother." The voice came out of Isabels mouth but it wasn't hers.

Grimm chuckles. "In time dear sister. Deities live forever. Be patient. I don't think Isabel would take too kindly to you leaving so soon."

( Bye for a couple hours.)

"So then." Piotr looks at Autumn and Cordeila, "shall we start our very amazing quest to find Cordelia's room?" He raises a brow, "that sounds weird when you think about it." Piotr shrugs, then looks at Cordeila. @Soul OMU

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL] (btw Iskandar doesn't look scary, he is a 24 year old athletic and rather gentle-looking male xD )
Iskandar was quite surprised his collegue realised he was human . 'Oh you realised I was human. That's a new one...everyone thinks I am a beast in human disguise when they see my abilities . To answer your question: I am a member of the Moon Light organization which deals with the supernatural, but an aquaintance of mine asked me to help this academy as a lot of hunters are appearing recently. It makes me sad that I am the same species with them' said Iskandar.
(It's his manner of speaking)

Elijah shook his head, "I'm a Fallen angel, I can literally feel your mortality, and that isn't what I meant by my question. How did you receive your abilities?"

(Alright, sory I've been out the past two days, what'd I miss)

(Just Grimm kissing Elizabeth's hand and taking Valentine and Valencia. Also I fixed What you wrote... You wrote Sebastian instead of Elijah. @TheGodSnake)

Last edited by a moderator:
'Oh sorry for the misunderstanding, but your question was rather ambiguous. My superhuman physiology is a natural ability which manifested when I was 18 , I also have two other abilities which are natural but I had those abilities since I was born. My ability to create dimensional rifts as well as another one which makes me create paradoxes where gifts from a powerful being. Other than that I am immune to time altering and age manipulation ever since I destroyed a certain item and absorbed some power from it' said Iskandar. It was not an answer full of detail but he considered that it was better that way. He only just met Elijah so if he would eventually become friends with him then he would give him more details. But he thought about it a little and continued his sentence: 'You're probably wondering what type of item can give someone such an immunity. The one I destroyed was...The Sphere of Chronos' he said.

@TheGodSnake

((Allright! Thank you))

Rin was once again walking through the hallway with his eyes glued to yet another book. It was odd how someone managed to carry so many books around. He scrolled through the pages written by Harper Lee as he subconciously headed towards his next class.

--

Scheani said:
Cozme nods, eating her pizza quickly, while slowing down on the chicken; still attempting to savor the flavor. Glancing around at the empty area she wondered if everyone in this school was always on time, for she had a fear of being the only one who is always late.
@Peachypants ))
Mai glanced around herself as well, it sure was empty. Not a single soul except the two of them. "Now hurry up! We've already missed like half a day!" She said and got up from the table, almost heading out but stopping for Cozme to tag along.

--

Natalya still sat in the classroom, now utterly bored. She was almost half asleep with her head resting on her arms that were folded over the desk. No matter how much coffe she drank or how much sugar she ate, her energy never seemed to return to it's ordinary. She closed her eyes for what felt like a moment.

"I really don't feel like going to a combat class after what happened in Defense," Nick said as the two made their way back into the school.

Elijah Sighed, "Michael hates humans like you, but it's a good thing I don't. By the way, I suggest you don't cross me or most of the other teachers here. Not that you would of course, but I know some of them that would have a field day with you, especially Grimm, he could negate your powers easily.

Isaac returned to his normal form, "oh god, what happened?" He said as he held his head, a splitting headache putting him in pain.

Peachypants said:
((Allright! Thank you))

Rin was once again walking through the hallway with his eyes glued to yet another book. It was odd how someone managed to carry so many books around. He scrolled through the pages written by Harper Lee as he subconciously headed towards his next class.

--

Mai glanced around herself as well, it sure was empty. Not a single soul except the two of them. "Now hurry up! We've already missed like half a day!" She said and got up from the table, almost heading out but stopping for Cozme to tag along.

--

Natalya still sat in the classroom, now utterly bored. She was almost half asleep with her head resting on her arms that were folded over the desk. No matter how much coffe she drank or how much sugar she ate, her energy never seemed to return to it's ordinary. She closed her eyes for what felt like a moment.
Elizabeth walking through the halls, making her way to Natayla's room. The air crackling with the tension around her.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth walking through the halls, making her way to Natayla's room. The air crackling with the tension around her.

[/QUOTE]
Natalya was still sitting, or well half-sleeping, by her desk. She certainly was exhausted from what she did not know. She wasn't really aware of her surroundings at the moment, she barely knew that time passed.

Peachypants said:
Natalya was still sitting, or well half-sleeping, by her desk. She certainly was exhausted from what she did not know. She wasn't really aware of her surroundings at the moment, she barely knew that time passed.
Elizabeth walks in her classroom. "Natayla." She said coldly and calmly as she stepped inside.

Lucy thinking, making her way to her next class.

TheGodSnake said:
"I really don't feel like going to a combat class after what happened in Defense," Nick said as the two made their way back into the school.
Elijah Sighed, "Michael hates humans like you, but it's a good thing I don't. By the way, I suggest you don't cross me or most of the other teachers here. Not that you would of course, but I know some of them that would have a field day with you, especially Grimm, he could negate your powers easily.

Isaac returned to his normal form, "oh god, what happened?" He said as he held his head, a splitting headache putting him in pain.
@Soul OMU @Light

Peachypants said:
Elizabeth walks in her classroom. "Natayla." She said coldly and calmly as she stepped inside.

Lucy thinking, making her way to her next class.

@TheGodSnake ( btw Light didn't mention anything on Grimm's CS that he could negate powers xD )

' Why would this Michael hate me? Actually never mind I had another thing I really wanted to know: is it true that a guy called Axel Tetsujin is a teacher here? I was rather shocked when I first heard about it' said Iskandar with a stoic tone.

TheGodSnake said:

Haru nods. "Want to just go for a walk in the forest?" She said while looking at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back