• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Aroura said:
"I have the ability to change the age of non living things I am an carbon copy of my sister" she said slightly lower then then her original voice "which includes me" she was used to being like this hollow on the inside and out.
"I see. When and how again did we meet?" Grimm shifts his balance onto his other foot.

Ryuu nodded and did as told, moving out of the way afterwards. His arms folded across his chest and he began to bite at his thumbnail while he stared at Sebastian.

Naoki stood beside the door as to not blocking access from it, but he wanted to be able to leave if he needed to. He watched his brother staring at the teacher. So that's it..Ryuu likes him. A small fist popped his other hand as if he just discovered something. I knew I wasn't losing my sense of smell.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu nodded and did as told, moving out of the way afterwards. His arms folded across his chest and he began to bite at his thumbnail while he stared at Sebastian.
Naoki stood beside the door as to not blocking access from it, but he wanted to be able to leave if he needed to. He watched his brother staring at the teacher. So that's it..Ryuu likes him. A small fist popped his other hand as if he just discovered something. I knew I wasn't losing my sense of smell.
Angelo opens Sebastian's mouth and plugs his nose as he pours the vial down and closes his mouth. Sebastian forced to swallow, unconscious.

Ryuu sat down in one of the chairs, placing his hands into his lap with a worried frown.

Naoki sighed and walked over to him, crouching down onto the floor beside him. "You're awfully quiet. He'll be fine."

Ryuu only glanced at him and shifted his shoulders as a response. Naoki's ears kind of dropped and he averted his gaze elsewhere.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu sat down in one of the chairs, placing his hands into his lap with a worried frown.
Naoki sighed and walked over to him, crouching down onto the floor beside him. "You're awfully quiet. He'll be fine."

Ryuu only glanced at him and shifted his shoulders as a response. Naoki's ears kind of dropped and he averted his gaze elsewhere.
Sebastian resting as Angelo starts healing his body, hands are glowing.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian resting as Angelo starts healing his body, hands are glowing.

[/QUOTE]
(What about the people still frozen?)

Elizabeth turns to The frozen forms and unfreezes Vallen. "...so would you like to tell me why your making an army of ash clones and why your sisters so graciously decided to attack my teacher and harm my students?" She asked while watching him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth turns to The frozen forms and unfreezes Vallen. "...so would you like to tell me why your making an army of ash clones and why your sisters so graciously decided to attack my teacher and harm my students?" She asked while watching him.

[/QUOTE]
"you have no idea what my sisters are or what I am do you?" Vallen says free momentarily "As for the ash clones they were supposed to help me stop them" He points to his sisters "Valencia has been planning something for years and after being her pawn for so long I decided to put an end to the whole ordeal". Vallen gets to his feet and steadies himself before continuing "About a year ago I changed from a monster to what I am now, and left Soot and I have been trying to stop her from destroying the entire supernatural world". He clenches his fists and green light surrounds him giving him a little more strength; he angrily stares at the vampire for a moment before bowing and says "I'm sorry about the trouble they've caused; she has a way of influencing me that I cant stop"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian resting as Angelo starts healing his body, hands are glowing.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu watched Angelo Healing Sebastian, his tail twitching slightly. He glanced over at Naoki who seemed to be upset, but it wasn't his own emotions. Exposing himself to others feelsing so easily. Stupid cat.

Ryuu reached a hand out and pet Naoki, watching as his ears perked back up. "Go get something to eat, your eyes are beginning to change."

Naoki nodded, blinking faded hues as he got up and went to cafeteria.

Ryuu watched him leave and turned back to watching Sebastian, his own eyes fading blue.

"currently I find no interest in saying right now but...." she whispered in his ear "we will meet again" she let off he toes and motioned for the man to tilt in closer as she was an bit shorter then him.

Aroura said:
"currently I find no interest in saying right now but...." she whispered in his ear "we will meet again" she let off he toes and motioned for the man to tilt in closer as she was an bit shorter then him.
Grimm leaned in. "Hm?"

She grabbed both sides of his head and stuck her mouth on his and got her gum back as she was chewing she spoke as she walked the other directon "even if you don't remember, history is doomed to repeat itself see ya' grimmy" she said in an overly cheery voice for the subject matter. She grabbed her sister by the shirt obviously flustered at the sight of her sister kind of kissing a teacher.

Aroura said:
She grabbed both sides of his head and stuck her mouth on his and got her gum back as she was chewing she spoke as she walked the other directon "even if you don't remember, history is doomed to repeat itself see ya' grimmy" she said in an overly cheery voice for the subject matter. She grabbed her sister by the shirt obviously flustered at the sight of her sister kind of kissing a teacher.
"What?" Grimm looks really confused.

StarKeeper said:
"you have no idea what my sisters are or what I am do you?" Vallen says free momentarily "As for the ash clones they were supposed to help me stop them" He points to his sisters "Valencia has been planning something for years and after being her pawn for so long I decided to put an end to the whole ordeal". Vallen gets to his feet and steadies himself before continuing "About a year ago I changed from a monster to what I am now, and left Soot and I have been trying to stop her from destroying the entire supernatural world". He clenches his fists and green light surrounds him giving him a little more strength; he angrily stares at the vampire for a moment before bowing and says "I'm sorry about the trouble they've caused; she has a way of influencing me that I cant stop"
Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu watched Angelo Healing Sebastian, his tail twitching slightly. He glanced over at Naoki who seemed to be upset, but it wasn't his own emotions. Exposing himself to others feelsing so easily. Stupid cat.
Ryuu reached a hand out and pet Naoki, watching as his ears perked back up. "Go get something to eat, your eyes are beginning to change."

Naoki nodded, blinking faded hues as he got up and went to cafeteria.

Ryuu watched him leave and turned back to watching Sebastian, his own eyes fading blue.
Elizabeth watching him. "I know what you are, and what they are." She said while watching him, her eyes have a blue ring around them.

---

Angelo healing him, looks at him. "You should get something too... Your eyes are blue." He said while taking care of Sebastian.

"Really now, then do explain what we are" Vallen says chuckling "If you get it right I'll be amazed". He slumps against a desk using it for support.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth watching him. "I know what you are, and what they are." She said while watching him, her eyes have a blue ring around them.
---

Angelo healing him, looks at him. "You should get something too... Your eyes are blue." He said while taking care of Sebastian.

[/QUOTE]
"Blue? Ah...." Ryuu looked up at Angelo and pulled his legs into the seat. "That's something a bit different.."

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT" her sister screamed at her once they got to their room but her sister said only "you have your secrets I have mine" she sat in front of the mirror and activated the spying gems "ahhhhh grimmy" she stared at the unknowing man where she could remember without questions. Karin became annoyed at her sisters abuse of the spying gem but she left with an huff and went into the hall where there was no whey she could be annoyed.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo shrugs and finishes healing him. Sebastian unconscious, resting.

(Night!)

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu stayed in the seat, not willing to move from the spot. His tail slid and curled into his lap as he watched Sebastian rest.

Night!))

StarKeeper said:
((well that was an extremely productive exchange between Elizabeth hand Vallen))
Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu stayed in the seat, not willing to move from the spot. His tail slid and curled into his lap as he watched Sebastian rest.
Night!))
(Sorry!)

Sebastian breathing softly, resting quietly as his body heals.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Sorry!)
Sebastian breathing softly, resting quietly as his body heals.

[/QUOTE]
((Dont worry about it. Good night))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back