• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

StarKeeper said:
Vallen appeared in between the two girls shaking and sweating and visibly shaking and stammers"No please run away they'll kill you". Valentine grabs his arm and throws him across the room into the wall. "brother turn back into your old self already" She says before turning to Isabel and summoning a massive blade to go with her scythe she now wielded single handed and licked her lips "Will you scream for me filthy brother toucher?" She lunges at Isabel flailing he b;lade the whole while. Valencia flicks her wrist and traps Sabastion in a powerful curse coating him in black crystal and smoke before turning to the students adn saying "Class seems to be dismissed.
The force feild stays up.

"Vallen mutters to himself incomprehensibly the physical changes starting again, but slower this time. Valentine continues her onslaught singing "Daisy daisy" in a cheery voice. "we've come to remind our brother of what he really is and punish him for his actions" Valencia retorts "Stay out of it"

@Soul OMU @Light

(*Eye twitches*....Time is frozen, they shouldn't be able to move... Except when Elizabeth lets them, Grimm and Elijah are exceptions... I'm going to bed I'm fucking done...)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](*Eye twitches*....Time is frozen, they shouldn't be able to move... Except when Elizabeth lets them, Grimm and Elijah are exceptions... I'm going to bed I'm fucking done...)

[/QUOTE]
((I thought you addressed the girls sorry please forgive me and continue))

(I'm done... I'm so done... i'll deal with you guys in the morning... or whenever I finish my homework if I don't get swamped by you guys.... -_- Cuz it will happen once i leave.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](I'm done... I'm so done... i'll deal with you guys in the morning... or whenever I finish my homework if I don't get swamped by you guys.... -_- Cuz it will happen once i leave.)

[/QUOTE]
((Okay and sorry once again))

(the thing I posted didn't post!!! well fine then computer welp off to bed)

Sabrina ran at an shockingly fast pace unable to slow herself down she collided with him smacking her face into his while at the same time colliding with him. She back up for an few seconds and noticed the gum she was chewing was now gone but didn't think of it at the time and unwrapped an chocolate bar instead "I was wondering what you were up to and that we could get punished for being of the grounds." She took an bite of her chocolate bar and noticed he was chewing her gum and nearly fainted on the spot with embarrassment knowing her sister saw that, and saw that she did. @Light

Aroura said:
(the thing I posted didn't post!!! well fine then computer welp off to bed)
Sabrina ran at an shockingly fast pace unable to slow herself down she collided with him smacking her face into his while at the same time colliding with him. She back up for an few seconds and noticed the gum she was chewing was now gone but didn't think of it at the time and unwrapped an chocolate bar instead "I was wondering what you were up to and that we could get punished for being of the grounds." She took an bite of her chocolate bar and noticed he was chewing her gum and nearly fainted on the spot with embarrassment knowing her sister saw that, and saw that she did. @Light
(Time is frozen. Also Grimm is a grown teacher.)

Aroura said:
(Sabrina is a being of time but it does affect her sister that's why she calls her old all the time)
(Alright. Oops I had Grimm walk into another room but I'll just say its a clone he sent in there. @Soul OMU tagged you just to let you know.)

Grimm looks at her. "I'm a teacher. I do not fear trouble."

She had wondered to herself why time had been frozen of course this was basically her life trapped in time forever doomed to watch other living beings die of course she wondered more about why the spell was enacted in the first place. "Do you understand what has happened for I have no idea I felt everything stop time is what fuels my powers so I'm slowly weakening" she said in an not so cheery voice. (I couldn't find any tag)

Ashley went out of the school. She was bored and so she started to walk towards the woods. Once she reached them, she turned into her wolf form and ran. She ran into a clearing and laid down. She panted after her long run, her sides moving up and down as she laid on her side. She turned human and pulled out a gun. She reloaded it and shot a bullet into the air, the familiar sound calming her in the weirdest way. She then just laid there, thinking to herself.

"Eh, what am I even doing at this school? I don't belong here, I mean, there are no other werewolves here, I should have realized that when I arrived!" She stood up, hissing. She stomped her foot on the ground and let out an infuriated scream. She turned into a wolf and ran back towards the school. "Time to pack.." She said to herself. She walked through the halls, hoping not to meet anyone..

Piotr looks at Cordelia, Matt, and then Autumn. "Sorry if I poofed into your way, it seems I've got a bad habit of ruining peoples days." He smiles, "I am Piotr, nice to make your acquaintance." He finds himself looking back at Autumn, "You do not talk? I do, its absolutely the thing I do best, or worst, depending on how much I annoy you."

@Soul OMU @Aura Of Twilight

Peachypants said:
((Wait, did time stop for everyone? I don't get it ┐(‘~`)┌ ))
(No.)

-----

DrCompton said:
Piotr looks at Cordelia, Matt, and then Autumn. "Sorry if I poofed into your way, it seems I've got a bad habit of ruining peoples days." He smiles, "I am Piotr, nice to make your acquaintance." He finds himself looking back at Autumn, "You do not talk? I do, its absolutely the thing I do best, or worst, depending on how much I annoy you."
Autumn blinks and writes. "I can't talk... I'm mute."

@TheGodSnake

'Well,as I said before ...can I help you with the hunter issue? I heard from the headmistress that there are a few people trying to infiltrate the school and attack us' said Axel. Elijah's slight lack of attention didn't seem to bother him.

DrCompton said:
[QUOTE="Soul OMU](No.)
-----

Autumn blinks and writes. "I can't talk... I'm mute."

[/QUOTE]
"Hey! Corrrdddyyy!" Matt whined, realzing what she had done. He stuck his tounge out at Autumn and Piotr, then disappeared.

"U-u-ummm....I'm Cordelia.....Hello...." She stuttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back