• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Aroura said:
Sabrina gladly took her time exclaiming the school which she only got an small chance to due so but got lost in the process. In the time she got in being quiet her sister had come to her. "Rember the spying gems I set around the school" her sister let out a quick no but she cotinued "well I caught something" she led her sister to an off beat path where grimm stood "go invade his privacy like you normaly do to people." Sabrina jumped at the offer yelling the boy's name in excitement as she ran twords him.
Grimm turned around. "Hm?"

Isabel woke up and wiped the leaf off her nose. "Hm?"

A few minutes later, Cordelia bent over, gasping. She wasn't sure how far the little ghost had led her or where, but already she was out of breath, her porcelain white skin shining with sweat.

The boy stood in front of her, teasing her with the map. Come and catch me and I'll let you have the map~!" He sang, before rushing forward ahead.

"Come...pant...on...pant...Matt...." Cordelia gasped between breaths, before following him.

(Cordelia's in a random hallway)

Samus said:
((Me and Isaac are in a class room with three Isabel's, I think, and A girl named Bella I am pretty sure.))
((thanks))

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The trio walk for a short while and Valencia's ears twitch "Oh there's some interesting power nearby; Isabel correct? if I'm not mistaken you almost went back to your old ways with her right?". Vallen says nothing he just continues to look defeated and frowns fighting her influence. " i want o meet her she sounds liek she would make a great plaything especially if she hit on you brother" valentine says brandishing an ash scythe. Soon they end up walking the halls and finding their way to the classroom Issac, The Isabels and Paige occupied. His sisters released his arms and valentine yelled out "hello" loudly drawing attention from everyone.

Ryuu and Naoki both shot their heads up from the unexpected voice before glancing at each other. ".....?"

StarKeeper said:
((thanks))
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The trio walk for a short while and Valencia's ears twitch "Oh there's some interesting power nearby; Isabel correct? if I'm not mistaken you almost went back to your old ways with her right?". Vallen says nothing he just continues to look defeated and frowns fighting her influence. " i want o meet her she sounds liek she would make a great plaything especially if she hit on you brother" valentine says brandishing an ash scythe. Soon they end up walking the halls and finding their way to the classroom Issac, The Isabels and Paige occupied. His sisters released his arms and valentine yelled out "hello" loudly drawing attention from everyone.
(Vallen. I'm gonna kill your sister.)

All three Isabel's look over at her.

((You have to beat her first also which one?))

"Oh valentine stop that introduce yourself correctly" Valencia says "excuse my sister she is just a bit excited about meeting her big brother's classmates". Valencia bows slightly "I am Valencia Knight and this is my little sister valentine; we're Vallen's sisters"

Samus said:
Paige turned her attention to the trio. "Hello!" She waved.

(By the way I didn't tell you this, but Paige is british)
(So are Isaac and Nick)

Isaac turns his head and sees Vallen at first before seeing two women behind him, and instantly, he smelt trouble. "What's going on Vall?" He asked cautiously, before standing up.

TheGodSnake said:
Nick frowns, "Seriously, are you okay?" he says a bit worriedly, "I don't just mean physically,"
@Soul OMU

TheGodSnake said:
(So are Isaac and Nick)
Isaac turns his head and sees Vallen at first before seeing two women behind him, and instantly, he smelt trouble. "What's going on Vall?" He asked cautiously, before standing up.
"Wait whoa when did you start calling vallen Vall?))

StarKeeper said:
((You have to beat her first also which one?))
"Oh valentine stop that introduce yourself correctly" Valencia says "excuse my sister she is just a bit excited about meeting her big brother's classmates". Valencia bows slightly "I am Valencia Knight and this is my little sister valentine; we're Vallen's sisters"
( The one who called her a plaything.)

The trio smile at Paige and wave. They look back at Vallen. "By the way. Vallen isn't even in this calss right now." Dark Isabel kicks her feet up on the desk.

Witch Isabella just watches then with intelligent eyes.

Isabel just shrugs. "Sup."

(Sure..)

Autumn walking back from the garden when she sees Cordelia chasing a floating map and blinks. "...?"

----

Haru watching Nick. "ah.." she said while looking at him. "Anyways I'm serious... I'm alright."

Sebastian narrows his eyes as he watches them. "I wonder what the headmistress is going to say to this... turn of events... but then again she probably already knows why you're here since she knows everything."

Piotr poofs back into Azula's lair, "My Dragoness, how can I gain your forgiveness! I am truly sorry for my mistakes! I just.. I just want to be your friend, and Im not very good at that, I dont know if you've noticed." He sighs and looks down

DrCompton said:
Piotr poofs back into Azula's lair, "My Dragoness, how can I gain your forgiveness! I am truly sorry for my mistakes! I just.. I just want to be your friend, and Im not very good at that, I dont know if you've noticed." He sighs and looks down
Azula growls at him darkly, however she didn't seem that into it because she was looking at the mirror, which could never be fixed because the pieces melted into the ground.

Vallen looks at Issac with a troubled expression, but remains silent not showing any of his internal struggle. Valencia's influence was bringing back old instincts and habits that Vallen was actively resisting; if he lost the Vallen would return. Valencia laughed "Oh Vallen's just suproesed we tracked him here; you know he ran away from home to come here even though he knew we'ed miss him back in soot" she smiles to the students and looks to Sabastion "We jsut wanted to tour this wonderful school of yours and meet Vallen's friends"

StarKeeper said:
Vallen looks at Issac with a troubled expression, but remains silent not showing any of his internal struggle. Valencia's influence was bringing back old instincts and habits that Vallen was actively resisting; if he lost the Vallen would return. Valencia laughed "Oh Vallen's just suproesed we tracked him here; you know he ran away from home to come here even though he knew we'ed miss him back in soot" she smiles to the students and looks to Sabastion "We jsut wanted to tour this wonderful school of yours and meet Vallen's friends"
Sebastian raises a brow. "I wasn't even aware he had friends... plus i'm pretty sure you'd have to check with Elizabeth, the headmistress of the school." he said while watching them.

Piotr walks up to her, "Tell me my love, tell me how I can earn your friendship." He watches her, "I would do anything in my power to gain your forgiveness" He looks worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back