• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"Pizza." Noire said simply, watching the teacher from behind Naoki. He had a hand in front of his face, toying with one of the metal spikes in his bottom lip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sabrina gladly took the stone and was glad she avoided being hit by the blast she smlied with her usual grin and said "if you ever need someone to weild you we still have an soul connect so call upon me." She then made her way back to the school now with an dangerous stone that only she is connected to. This could be dangerous if the hunters got her to use it.

Light said:
"Interesting kid." Grimm turned around. "Be seeing you." He left her at Elizabeths door.
She nodded, relived. "Thank you, Grimm." With a sigh, she knocked on Elizabeth's door with her free hand.

"Cordy, what are you doing?" Matt said. She guessed that Grimm had scared him into silence before. "Getting settled into a new school." She whispered. "Shh..." She put a finger to her lips.

"Hello?" She really hoped the woman was there.

@Soul OMU

Light said:
"Interesting kid." Grimm turned around. "Be seeing you." He left her at Elizabeths door.
The three girls were too busy poking each other and squealing. Laughter erupted from them as they messed around with each others hair and drew on each others faces.
Sebastian looking at the girls. "Isabel, Witch Isabel and Dark Izzy. Are you quite done?" He said while looking at them.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]She nodded, relived. "Thank you, Grimm." With a sigh, she knocked on Elizabeth's door with her free hand.
"Cordy, what are you doing?" Matt said. She guessed that Grimm had scared him into silence before. "Getting settled into a new school." She whispered. "Shh..." She put a finger to her lips.

"Hello?" She really hoped the woman was there.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth sipping a glass of wine and blood. "It's okay..." She said while looking outside of her window.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian looking at the girls. "Isabel, Witch Isabel and Dark Izzy. Are you quite done?" He said while looking at them.

Elizabeth sipping a glass of wine and blood. "It's okay..." She said while looking outside of her window.

[/QUOTE]
"T-t-thank you." The blue haired girl murmured as she walked in. The woman, who she assumed was the prinicpal, had silver hair and red eyes, making her look somewhat intimidating. She had a glass of...of something in her hands. Is that blood? Cordelia wondered. She guessed the woman before her wasn't human.

"I'm C-cordelia." She greeted. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Headmistress...Ah....Thank you for taking me in here."

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]"T-t-thank you." The blue haired girl murmured as she walked in. The woman, who she assumed was the prinicpal, had silver hair and red eyes, making her look somewhat intimidating. She had a glass of...of something in her hands. Is that blood? Cordelia wondered. She guessed the woman before her wasn't human.
"I'm C-cordelia." She greeted. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Headmistress...Ah....Thank you for taking me in here."

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth puts her glass down. "I know who you are. And your welcome." She said while lacing her hands in front of her. "I'm Elizabeth Van Steen." She said looking at her.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian looking at the girls. "Isabel, Witch Isabel and Dark Izzy. Are you quite done?" He said while looking at them.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes Sebastian. They all say." They froze. Isabel was forcing a leaf into Witch Isabella's mouth and Dark Izzy was pulling on Witch Isabella's ear.

Witch Isabella was pushing both their faces away. They were frozen like that. They all say at the same time. "Cinnamon."

ChubbyPenguin said:
"Pizza." Noire said simply, watching the teacher from behind Naoki. He had a hand in front of his face, toying with one of the metal spikes in his bottom lip.
Ryuu looked back at Noire, "really....Pizza?" He watched the youth playing with his piercings and sighed.

Naoki turned around when Ryuu said something and followed his stare to Noire's lip. "Someone is going to rip those out one day." He said quietly yet harshly, still upset about the males stunt from a while back.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth puts her glass down. "I know who you are. And your welcome." She said while lacing her hands in front of her. "I'm Elizabeth Van Steen." She said looking at her.

[/QUOTE]
Uncomfortable under the woman's stare, she bit her lip. "Um...I....I don't mean to be a bother but....Do you....I mean I...where am I sleeping, if I may ask?"

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu looked back at Noire, "really....Pizza?" He watched the youth playing with his piercings and sighed.
Naoki turned around when Ryuu said something and followed his stare to Noire's lip. "Someone is going to rip those out one day." He said quietly yet harshly, still upset about the males stunt from a while back.
".......I love pizza." Noire said with a serious expression, not turning his entire head to look at Ryuu.

When Naoki turned around and spoke, Noire still didn't change his visage. "Would you like to do the honors? It won't hurt if that's what you're hoping..." Despite his solemn features, there was a hint of laughter in his tone. ". . . .I might enjoy it, actually." Though it was a joke, it was extremely hard to tell from his unwavering reactions.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Uncomfortable under the woman's stare, she bit her lip. "Um...I....I don't mean to be a bother but....Do you....I mean I...where am I sleeping, if I may ask?"

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth fixing some papers. "Your dorm room is down the hall from the common rooms. Here." She said and handed her a map.

ChubbyPenguin said:
".......I love pizza." Noire said with a serious expression, not turning his entire head to look at Ryuu.
When Naoki turned around and spoke, Noire still didn't change his visage. "Would you like to do the honors? It won't hurt if that's what you're hoping..." Despite his solemn features, there was a hint of laughter in his tone. ". . . .I might enjoy it, actually." Though it was a joke, it was extremely hard to tell from his unwavering reactions.
Liar..Naoki scowled at Noire and was about to say something when Ryuu sighed,"he's not lying, Naoki. Noire can only feel pain in varied points of his Body."

Naoki stopped and frowned, "that sucks."

Ryuu huffed and grabbed Naokis arm, pushing him so that he faced the front again. "Quiet."

Vallen disappeared after the fight. A crow not of his making had delivered a note while no one was looking and he grimly split away to a secluded stretch of road not far from the school and waited.

Niore sighed, watching the two. Though what he said was true, Noire couldn't help but feel uneasy about hearing it.

Piotr sits in Azula's room filled with shiny objects, going through her various trophies, "Oh shiny." He picks something up, then gets distracted by something else, tossing the item in his hand over his shoulder and going to the new piece of shiny that has caught his eye. He slowly unstacks her pile of goodies by throwing them.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth fixing some papers. "Your dorm room is down the hall from the common rooms. Here." She said and handed her a map.

[/QUOTE]
"T-thank you." Cordelia said, taking the map with her free hand. She glanced up at the woman. "Um...do I have a schedule...? Sorry to be a bother..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru waiting. "Nick... Open up." She said while looking in towards him, standing outside the dome, hand on her hip.
-----

Angelo pushes him away. "No. I can't talk to you about because you don't understand how I feel and I can't bloody explain it to you without you get disgusted wth me and leaving."

[/QUOTE]
"huh, Oh, yeah" Nick says sleepily as he opens a Haru sized hole in the ice.

Elijah sighs, he finally realized it. "You know, I think I've figured it out."

a slight wave to

"burning flesh," Isaac says just loud enough to be heard, "not human, just animal, like steak, or lamb." as he finishes, he gives a slight wave to Paige.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]"T-thank you." Cordelia said, taking the map with her free hand. She glanced up at the woman. "Um...do I have a schedule...? Sorry to be a bother..."

[/QUOTE]
DrCompton said:
Piotr sits in Azula's room filled with shiny objects, going through her various trophies, "Oh shiny." He picks something up, then gets distracted by something else, tossing the item in his hand over his shoulder and going to the new piece of shiny that has caught his eye. He slowly unstacks her pile of goodies by throwing them.
Elizabeth looks at her. "It's in your booklet." She said while looking at her.

---

Azula in class, listening to Sebastian. "...Smoke, fire..."

TheGodSnake said:
"huh, Oh, yeah" Nick says sleepily as he opens a Haru sized hole in the ice.
Elijah sighs, he finally realized it. "You know, I think I've figured it out."

a slight wave to

"burning flesh," Isaac says just loud enough to be heard, "not human, just animal, like steak, or lamb." as he finishes, he gives a slight wave to Paige.
Haru steps in. "Your late for class you know..." She said while putting a hand on her hip.

Angelo says nothing as he keeps moving, working around.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth looks at her. "It's in your booklet." She said while looking at her.
---

Azula in class, listening to Sebastian. "...Smoke, fire..."

[/QUOTE]
Cordelia nodded, trying not to fidget under the woman's stare. "Right...I guess I'll be going now...." God this woman is intimidating. She thought. I feel like if I ask another question, she'll attack me or something. "Uh...good bye!" She turned around, resisting the urge to run.

"Bye-bye weird looking lady!" Matt said with a giggle, sticking his tongue out.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Cordelia nodded, trying not to fidget under the woman's stare. "Right...I guess I'll be going now...." God this woman is intimidating. She thought. I feel like if I ask another question, she'll attack me or something. "Uh...good bye!" She turned around, resisting the urge to run.
"Bye-bye weird looking lady!" Matt said with a giggle, sticking his tongue out.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth turns her gaze to Matt. "....child."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru steps in. "Your late for class you know..." She said while putting a hand on her hip.
Angelo says nothing as he keeps moving, working around.

[/QUOTE]
Nick rubs his eye with one hand. "sorry, sorry," he says yawning before sitting up a bit more, "Are you okay?"

Elijah continues, "So correct me if I'm wrong, I am the reason you were booted. well, technically I, and you love of Men combined are the reason you were booted," He holds up a hand, "and before you Yell at me for assuming things, Let me tell you my logic. First I am booted for my crimes against Michael, then a year or two later, you get booted, only to find out you are Gay. Thats the first step towards my assumption, but here's whats next. We manage to both live at this school for a few years before seeing each other, soon after, we have a fight and then you're cutting your wrists. Now, you tell me its something you assume I would be disgusted about, which leads to me believing you are gay for me." he folds his hands together in front of him, "Am I wrong?"

Samus said:
Paige continued to look at him wide eyed. "How are you on this lovely day?" She says quickly.
Isaac motions for her to quiet down, before making letters of fire appear on her desk, 'I'm doing alright'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back