• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Light said:
"Yes yes that's what they all say." Grimm turns and continues walking to find Elizabeth.
"A-aren't you going to do something or...anything?" Cordelia had trouble believing how nonchalant he was being. Then again, he is the god of death. He's probably seen this stuff a lot. A part of her was somewhat...relived. She walked after him, "dragging" Matt along.

The blonde boy whimpered. "Y-youre not gonna hurt me or anything?"

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]"A-aren't you going to do something or...anything?" Cordelia had trouble believing how nonchalant he was being. Then again, he is the god of death. He's probably seen this stuff a lot. A part of her was somewhat...relived. She walked after him, "dragging" Matt along.
The blonde boy whimpered. "Y-youre not gonna hurt me or anything?"

[/QUOTE]
"No. Unless you want me to, then sure why not." Grimm merely shrugs.

Light said:
"No. Unless you want me to, then sure why not." Grimm merely shrugs.
"No. S-sorry." Cordelia stuttered. "I was just surprised is all."

Matt said nothing, his blue eyes still full of fear.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]"No. S-sorry." Cordelia stuttered. "I was just surprised is all."
Matt said nothing, his blue eyes still full of fear.

[/QUOTE]
"Alright. So it seems that you have interesting powers." Grimm nods his head.

Light said:
"Alright. So it seems that you have interesting powers." Grimm nods his head.
Cordelia let out a soft sigh, tugging her hood down further. "Yes...I guess you could say that. I've been able to see ghosts as long as I can remember..." She looked down at Matt. "Some have been nice, while others cruel and frightening."

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Cordelia let out a soft sigh, tugging her hood down further. "Yes...I guess you could say that. I've been able to see ghosts as long as I can remember..." She looked down at Matt. "Some have been nice, while others cruel and frightening."

[/QUOTE]
"Is that so?" Grimm looks back at her.

Light said:
"Is that so?" Grimm looks back at her.
Cordelia gave him a hesitant nod. She wondered why she was still talking and why it was taking them so long to find the principal. "That...a-a-among other things. I guess you could say I awakened them a few years ago..." She looked around, not quite wanting to meet his eyes. Trying to change the topic, she random said, "This school is beautiful. I'm not sure what I expected but, but it wasn't this." Realzing how rude she might of sounded, the blue haired girl said quickly. "A-and it looks like a wonderful place too."

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Cordelia gave him a hesitant nod. She wondered why she was still talking and why it was taking them so long to find the principal. "That...a-a-among other things. I guess you could say I awakened them a few years ago..." She looked around, not quite wanting to meet his eyes. Trying to change the topic, she random said, "This school is beautiful. I'm not sure what I expected but, but it wasn't this." Realzing how rude she might of sounded, the blue haired girl said quickly. "A-and it looks like a wonderful place too."

[/QUOTE]
"Tell me. What are you? Species wise." He came near Elizabeth's room.

Elizabeth sipping a glass of wine with blood, looking outside of her window over the front of the school, thinking as she does. "...Carolina... I miss you..." She said softly while sighing and swirling her glass.

"I-I-I..." So much for trying to change the conversation. She swallowed, knowing that he would find out the truth anyway.

"Necromancer." Cordelia replied, her voice barely audible.

((Got it))

Isaac had arrived in class just after the three Isabels and sat behind Bella. He wasn't paying much attention to Sebastian but was staying relatively quiet.

Nick had fallen asleep ,because of his breakdown, in his Ice dome and was missing his next class.

Elijah held a finger up and motioned for Axel to wait by the door to the infirmary while he spoke to Angelo, "Lease don't lie to me, Something is obviously wrong, otherwise you wouldn't have bloodied wrists," he said softly to Angelo.

@Soul OMU @Azure Sky

TheGodSnake said:
((Got it))
Isaac had arrived in class just after the three Isabels and sat behind Bella. He wasn't paying much attention to Sebastian but was staying relatively quiet.

Nick had fallen asleep ,because of his breakdown, in his Ice dome and was missing his next class.

Elijah held a finger up and motioned for Axel to wait by the door to the infirmary while he spoke to Angelo, "Lease don't lie to me, Something is obviously wrong, otherwise you wouldn't have bloodied wrists," he said softly to Angelo.

@Soul OMU @Azure Sky
Haru finds Nick and lightly knocks on the ice dome wall. "..." Has been trying to wake him up.

-----

Angelo says nothing as he moves about the infirmary, putting things away. "What does it matter to you? Don't you have some woman to be trying to impress?" He said without any real venom since he looks tired, has bags under his dull green eyes.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki had to cover his nose after a while, holding a sleeve-covered hand over it.
Sebastian let's the plant close its mouth. "Would everyone one at a time tell me what they smelt?"

TheGodSnake said:
((Got it))

@Soul OMU @Azure Sky
Isabel continues to poke Dark Izzy's cheek. "Stop it." She lightly slaps her hand away. Only to have her chee be pulled this time. "Nnnnnnoooo." Dark Izzy pulls on hers from across Witch Isabella.

"Would you two stop!" Witch Isabella raises both her hands and accidentally slaps them. Not too hard though. Both girls hold their cheeks and glare at Witch Isabella. They each grab one of her cat ears and as soom as they do she blushes madly and gasps. Covering her mouth.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru finds Nick and lightly knocks on the ice dome wall. "..." Has been trying to wake him up.
-----

Angelo says nothing as he moves about the infirmary, putting things away. "What does it matter to you? Don't you have some woman to be trying to impress?" He said without any real venom since he looks tired, has bags under his dull green eyes.

Sebastian let's the plant close its mouth. "Would everyone one at a time tell me what they smelt?"

[/QUOTE]
Nick eventually awakes, "what the?" His voice barely penetrates the barrier to outside.

Eli walks up to Angelo and grabs him by the shoulder's "it's important because you're like my brother, even though we had our differences, you were still there for me and I for you, at least until I got booted. Don't let that all go to waste now, just talk to me, okay?"

TheGodSnake said:
Nick eventually awakes, "what the?" His voice barely penetrates the barrier to outside.
Eli walks up to Angelo and grabs him by the shoulder's "it's important because you're like my brother, even though we had our differences, you were still there for me and I for you, at least until I got booted. Don't let that all go to waste now, just talk to me, okay?"
Haru waiting. "Nick... Open up." She said while looking in towards him, standing outside the dome, hand on her hip.

-----

Angelo pushes him away. "No. I can't talk to you about because you don't understand how I feel and I can't bloody explain it to you without you get disgusted wth me and leaving."

Paige walked into the classroom and sat down near Isaac. She looked around wide eyed because that is just the way her eyes are. She realized she was sitting alone and got up and moved towards Isaac. "Hi!" She said excited.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru finds Nick and lightly knocks on the ice dome wall. "..." Has been trying to wake him up.
-----

[/QUOTE]
Naoki spoke quietly, still covering his nose,"Spearmint."

Ryuu paused, trying to think of a way to explain what he smelled,"A sweet and "aged" smell. Almost like yellow gold oolong tea."

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]"I-I-I..." So much for trying to change the conversation. She swallowed, knowing that he would find out the truth anyway.
"Necromancer." Cordelia replied, her voice barely audible.

[/QUOTE]
"Necromancer?" Grimm seems interested.

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki spoke quietly, still covering his nose,"Spearmint."
Ryuu paused, trying to think of a way to explain what he smelled,"A sweet and "aged" smell. Almost like yellow gold oolong tea."
Sebastian listening and nodding. "Interesting, interesting." He said while looking at the other students, listening.

Light said:
"Necromancer?" Grimm seems interested.
"Y-yes. After my powers awakened...I researched a bit, but I wasn't sure until someone working for the headmistress told me." She whispered. And she hated it. But there was no way Cordelia would be telling him that.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]"Y-yes. After my powers awakened...I researched a bit, but I wasn't sure until someone working for the headmistress told me." She whispered. And she hated it. But there was no way Cordelia would be telling him that.

[/QUOTE]
"Interesting kid." Grimm turned around. "Be seeing you." He left her at Elizabeths door.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian listening and nodding. "Interesting, interesting." He said while looking at the other students, listening.

[/QUOTE]
The three girls were too busy poking each other and squealing. Laughter erupted from them as they messed around with each others hair and drew on each others faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back