• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Peachypants said:
Mai laughed slightly at Cozme's reaction before she herself also began skipping after her. "Hurry up! I'M HUNGRAAY" She yelled loudly as she ran past Cozme. She ate an awful lut for a girl her size, but well nothing could stop her once her desire for food took over.
Cozme giggled catching up with Mai, "Onward! You lead the way, oh speedy one!" She yells as she jogs after her.

Scheani said:
Cozme giggled catching up with Mai, "Onward! You lead the way, oh speedy one!" She yells as she jogs after her.
Mai runs through the hallway, slipping here and there but still manages to keep on her feet. "It should be this way, right?" She yelled and looked back towards Cozme. "We seriously need to hurry, classes will begin soon!"

Xerath continued to eat the food until it was all gone. When it was, he frowned and said, "Okay." Then suddenly all of the food hit his stomach. He doubled over and moaned in pain.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath continued to eat the food until it was all gone. When it was, he frowned and said, "Okay." Then suddenly all of the food hit his stomach. He doubled over and moaned in pain.
Tsubaki sighs softly. "Stomach ache? Another thing... You can't eat food that fast... Either you'll choke or get a stomach ache." She said put a hand on his stomach, burning some of the food away carefully

Xerath looked at Tsubaki like she was crazy. His stomach ache went away and he said, "What did you do to me?" He was very scared or her at this point, even if she was nice to him.

Niore teleported outside of class, stepping in and apologizing to the teacher for being late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tercesasti said:
Xerath looked at Tsubaki like she was crazy. His stomach ache went away and he said, "What did you do to me?" He was very scared or her at this point, even if she was nice to him.
Tsubaki stands back up straight. "I merely just burned some of the food you ate so that your stomach wouldn't hurt..." She said while snapping her fingers to produce a flame.

---

(Class started @ChubbyPenguin )

Peachypants said:
Mai runs through the hallway, slipping here and there but still manages to keep on her feet. "It should be this way, right?" She yelled and looked back towards Cozme. "We seriously need to hurry, classes will begin soon!"
Cozme nods, pushing herself faster. "I think I smell food!"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Tsubaki stands back up straight. "I merely just burned some of the food you ate so that your stomach wouldn't hurt..." She said while snapping her fingers to produce a flame.
---

(Class started @ChubbyPenguin )

[/QUOTE]
(Oops, sorry. I'll edit.)

Xerath was instantly amused by the fire that was on Tsubaki's fingers. He looked at his own hand and snapped his fingers and a blue fire appeared. He smiled almost maniacally and said, "Aha! I did it! I am cool too!" He started to wave around his hand and watched as the "flame" made of aether floated around with his hand.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath was instantly amused by the fire that was on Tsubaki's fingers. He looked at his own hand and snapped his fingers and a blue fire appeared. He smiled almost maniacally and said, "Aha! I did it! I am cool too!" He started to wave around his hand and watched as the "flame" made of aether floated around with his hand.
Tsubaki smiles a bit before looking at the time. "Oh... It looks like class already started..." She said and frowned a bit as she shook her fingers and the flame vanished.

Xerath shook his hand but the flame didn't extinguish. He started to shake his hand violently until it finally went out. He sighed with relief and said, "Where is class? I will go with you." He smiled at her and stood up.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath shook his hand but the flame didn't extinguish. He started to shake his hand violently until it finally went out. He sighed with relief and said, "Where is class? I will go with you." He smiled at her and stood up.
Tsubaki starts walking to her class. "Come on then, i'll show you where it is." she said while walking.

"I guess that means I can leave the forest." Witch Isabel shrugs. The moment Isabel remembers her next class and mentions herbs and potions Witch Isabella grabs them both and runs to the class. Taking Ren as well.

Scheani said:
Cozme nods, pushing herself faster. "I think I smell food!"
"Yeah me too! Urgh, hurry up you slowpoke!" Mai yelled as she turned the corner. She stopped o stare at the large sign. 'Cafeteria' it read. Mai let out a heavy sigh of relief as she stepped inside.

Ryuu watched Sebastian, almost in sync with Naoki in the way he sat: hand propped up with the desk and holding his head with the other slipped beneath his arm. Only, Naoki wasn't smiling, and looked partially zoned out.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Tsubaki walking to Natayla's class, humming lightly while playing with her snake.

[/QUOTE]
Natalya raised an eyebrow towards the student who entered. "Welcome." She said, as far from enthusiastic as she could be. She took a sip of her coffee and closed her eyes to wait for the other students.

--

Rin walked out of the bathroom with a hand clenching the other one. His eyes were focused on the floor beneath his feet as he walked through the hallway. He headed towards his next class, combat. He muttred and sighed for himself while he walked, kicking an empty water bottle that laid on the floor.

Xerath stared at the snake on Tsubaki and entered the class. He waved and said loudly, "Hello. I am Xerath. Nice to meet you." He smiled wide and with pride.

Peachypants said:
"Yeah me too! Urgh, hurry up you slowpoke!" Mai yelled as she turned the corner. She stopped o stare at the large sign. 'Cafeteria' it read. Mai let out a heavy sigh of relief as she stepped inside.
Cozme ran around the corner nearly knocking into Mai, "Gah!" She grabbed the wall so she would stop before they collided, her previous momentum making her fall. "Ow... My a**" She murmured, looking up at the sign her face light up. "Food!"

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu watched Sebastian, almost in sync with Naoki in the way he sat: hand propped up with the desk and holding his head with the other slipped beneath his arm. Only, Naoki wasn't smiling, and looked partially zoned out.
Peachypants said:
Natalya raised an eyebrow towards the student who entered. "Welcome." She said, as far from enthusiastic as she could be. She took a sip of her coffee and closed her eyes to wait for the other students.
--

Rin walked out of the bathroom with a hand clenching the other one. His eyes were focused on the floor beneath his feet as he walked through the hallway. He headed towards his next class, combat. He muttred and sighed for himself while he walked, kicking an empty water bottle that laid on the floor.
Sebastian currently teaching the importance of knowing what herbs to use when taking care of certain wounds.

----

Lucy nods as she goes and sits down in a seat.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath stared at the snake on Tsubaki and entered the class. He waved and said loudly, "Hello. I am Xerath. Nice to meet you." He smiled wide and with pride.
Tsubaki walks into Natayla's class room, petting her snake before letting it go into the shadows and walking over to Natayla. "Miss Elizabeth wishes for me to tell you that Xerath isn't from Earth..."

Xerath waved very quickly at Natalya. "Hello. I'm Xerath. I'm not from here. And I like food." He continued to smile.

Scheani said:
Cozme ran around the corner nearly knocking into Mai, "Gah!" She grabbed the wall so she would stop before they collided, her previous momentum making her fall. "Ow... My a**" She murmured, looking up at the sign her face light up. "Food!"
"Moron.." Mai sighed and raised a brow towards Cozme. "Now, hurry. I want my food." She said and pulled the girls arm as some kind of aid to help her up on her feet. After that she grabbed some food, two slices of pizza to be exact.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian currently teaching the importance of knowing what herbs to use when taking care of certain wounds.
----

Tsubaki walks into Natayla's class room, petting her snake before letting it go into the shadows and walking over to Natayla. "Miss Elizabeth wishes for me to tell you that Xerath isn't from Earth..."

[/QUOTE]
Tercesasti said:
Xerath waved very quickly at Natalya. "Hello. I'm Xerath. I'm not from here. And I like food." He continued to smile.
Natalya put down her feet from the table and bent over the desk a little, resting her elbows on the table and her chin in her palms. She looked at Tsubaki. "I already know that, dear. But thank you anyways.. Tsubaki, was it?" She said in her heavy russian accent. Afterwards she turned towards Xerath with a smile. "Welcome to planet earth. Probably the worst place in the universe, humans suck. The only interesting people are the ones in this school." She said and gave the young man a nod as a greeting.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian currently teaching the importance of knowing what herbs to use when taking care of certain wounds.
----

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu wrote down things from what he taught onto a notepad. knowing could be good in survival situations. Well, if one were to be put in such a situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back