• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Naoki was already sitting outside classroom along with a few other random students. He was reading while they chattered, however, and wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying.

Ryuu checked outside to see if he was out there, but saw no sign of him. He went back inside and started checking classrooms.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]@Soul OMU
Axel belived his dream was some sort of premonition (in fact, he was just bored) went to the headmistress's office and knocked at the door.

' Excuse me , headmistress, can I enter?' he asked.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth adding things to files. "Hm? Yes." she said while sipping her wine.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy watching him. "...Yeah..." she said slowly while watching him.

[/QUOTE]
Rin blinked a few times as he met her gaze. "How's your day been so far?" He asked, a little curious about her way of watching him.

' My excuses for bothering you, but I saw the signs of a fight near the forrest, the teachers around me didn't interfere so I did the same but...Is the school in danger? If so can I help in some way?' asked Axel.

@Soul OMU

Peachypants said:
Rin blinked a few times as he met her gaze. "How's your day been so far?" He asked, a little curious about her way of watching him.
Asphyxiated said:
Naoki was already sitting outside classroom along with a few other random students. He was reading while they chattered, however, and wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying.
Ryuu checked outside to see if he was out there, but saw no sign of him. He went back inside and started checking classrooms.
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]' My excuses for bothering you, but I saw the signs of a fight near the forrest, the teachers around me didn't interfere so I did the same but...Is the school in danger? If so can I help in some way?' asked Axel.
@Soul OMU

[/QUOTE]
Lucy looking at him. "It's been alright." she said softly while looking at him and smiling a bit.

-----

Sebastian getting his class ready, humming to himself as he sets some things up.

----

Elizabeth sips her wine. "The fight was between three different personalities of the same girl. It was to determine who would be in control... the thing that is in danger is my sanity with disrespectful students. There... is a problem with the hunters who are nearby searching the forest for supernaturals but they can't get in the barrier without a supernatural."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo in his office, has fresh bandages on which are soaked with blood. "Hm?... oh yeah sure..." he said as he got up and left his office, going to the supply closet, his eyes aren't as bright, not even trying to start a fight.

[/QUOTE]
(Cant Believe I helped Soul make another self-Mutilator)

Elijah sighed as he disappeared, He needed to talk to angelo, He didnt want his friend hurting himself

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy looking at him. "It's been alright." she said softly while looking at him and smiling a bit.
-----

Sebastian getting his class ready, humming to himself as he sets some things up.

----

Elizabeth sips her wine. "The fight was between three different personalities of the same girl. It was to determine who would be in control... the thing that is in danger is my sanity with disrespectful students. There... is a problem with the hunters who are nearby searching the forest for supernaturals but they can't get in the barrier without a supernatural."

[/QUOTE]
"Hey Lucy..?" Rin began while scratching his neck. "..I tried to say this earlier but.. words failed me" He stopped walking and turned around towards her.

Peachypants said:
Mai looked around a little bit. "I have no idea, but my guess is the cafeteria. That's where they keep all the food, right?" She giggled a little at how confused they both were.
"To the cafeteria!" Cozme screamed, her battle cry echoing. She looked over at Mai sheepishly, "Sorry.. where's the cafeteria?" She moved one of her arms to rub the back of her neck, to calm her embarrassment.

@Peachypants ))

TheGodSnake said:
(Cant Believe I helped Soul make another self-Mutilator)
Elijah sighed as he disappeared, He needed to talk to angelo, He didnt want his friend hurting himself
Angelo comes back with the jars and blinks, before sighing and putting them down and going back to his office.

Peachypants said:
"Hey Lucy..?" Rin began while scratching his neck. "..I tried to say this earlier but.. words failed me" He stopped walking and turned around towards her.
Lucy blinks and looks up at him. "What is it Rin?" she said while tilting her head, a bit confused and curious to what he was trying to say earlier.

Danny continued wondering through the halls looking at each of the rooms "Twenty something rooms later and I still can't find any of my classes" he sighed still keeping is umbrella tight in his hand. "If I don't find any of my rooms I won't be able to attend my classes........actually, that wouldn't be so bad. Less people to annoy me." He could feel Fluffy climbing up his face onto his head "Looking for a more comfortable place to sleep? Go ahead, just promise you won't freak out today."

Scheani said:
"To the cafeteria!" Cozme screamed, her battle cry echoing. She looked over at Mai sheepishly, "Sorry.. where's the cafeteria?" She moved one of her arms to rub the back of her neck, to calm her embarrassment.
@Peachypants ))
Mai stopped and blinked a few times. It suddenly hit her, she had no idea. "Uh.. that way...?" She said while spinning around in hopes of catching the sight of a sign that would read 'Cafeteria', but to no success.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo comes back with the jars and blinks, before sighing and putting them down and going back to his office.

Lucy blinks and looks up at him. "What is it Rin?" she said while tilting her head, a bit confused and curious to what he was trying to say earlier.

[/QUOTE]
Rin met her eyes but quickly looked away again. He opened his mouth to speak, but as it usually did, the words failed him. The only noise that came out from his mouth was something that sounded like a whisper mixed with a gasp for air.

@Soul OMU

' I see... Very well then. If you don't need me I'll get going. Sorry for the disturbance' said Axel as he was about to leave. He hoped to be of use. He put his hand on the handler , ready to open the door.

Peachypants said:
Mai stopped and blinked a few times. It suddenly hit her, she had no idea. "Uh.. that way...?" She said while spinning around in hopes of catching the sight of a sign that would read 'Cafeteria', but to no success.
Rin met her eyes but quickly looked away again. He opened his mouth to speak, but as it usually did, the words failed him. The only noise that came out from his mouth was something that sounded like a whisper mixed with a gasp for air.
Lucy blinks, looking at him, her brow creases as she becomes worried. "Rin..? Rin are you okay?" she asked while moving closer.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo comes back with the jars and blinks, before sighing and putting them down and going back to his office.

[/QUOTE]
Elijah follows Angelo into his office, and sits down in the chair across from him, "Hey, whats wrong?"

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]@Soul OMU
' I see... Very well then. If you don't need me I'll get going. Sorry for the disturbance' said Axel as he was about to leave. He hoped to be of use. He put his hand on the handler , ready to open the door.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth sipping her wine. "I'm pretty sure Elijah said he was going to do something about the hunters... you may ask him about it."

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah follows Angelo into his office, and sits down in the chair across from him, "Hey, whats wrong?"
Angelo blinks. "...Nothing. Anyways your jars out there on the counter." he said while writing some stuff down in his report.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blinks, looking at him, her brow creases as she becomes worried. "Rin..? Rin are you okay?" she asked while moving closer.

[/QUOTE]
"I-I'm fine. I'm just terrible with words" He said and once again began his mission to get his thoughts out of his head. This time, you could hear a slight 'I think...'

Naoki caught the vague scent of his brother and looked up from his book, wondering if he were actually in class early. He peeked his head inside the classroom only to see the teacher and cocked his head to the side. Why does he smell like..? Perhaps I'm mistaken...

Naoki shrugged it off and went back to reading only to be interrupted by Ryuu's hand petting his head.

"There you are!" Ryuu said with a relieved sigh and continued to pet his head. Naoki sniffed, trying not to react the way he usually would to being pet. Nope, it's definitely Ryuu.

Ryuu continued to pet his head with a childish expression and Naoki let a purr slip, but whacked his hand away. "You're going to make me sleepy."

Ryuu chuckled, "Naokitty," And pulled him to his feet. "Time for class."

Naoki walked passed Ryuu, pouting, and took a seat nearest the door. Ryuu sat beside him with a smile as he watched Sebastian.

Axel turned his head and gave a slightly sadistic smile . 'Very well. I'll do that' he said as he opened the door. 'Have a nice day headmistress' he continued , then he closed the door.

Axel went to Elijah to ask him about the hunters.

'Hello, Elijah, the headmistress told me about some problems regarding some hunters. I have just one question: can I help you?' said Axel in a calm tone , but his eyes where those of a predator.

@Soul OMU

Peachypants said:
"I-I'm fine. I'm just terrible with words" He said and once again began his mission to get his thoughts out of his head. This time, you could hear a slight 'I think...'
Asphyxiated said:
Naoki caught the vague scent of his brother and looked up from his book, wondering if he were actually in class early. He peeked his head inside the classroom only to see the teacher and cocked his head to the side. Why does he smell like..? Perhaps I'm mistaken...
Naoki shrugged it off and went back to reading only to be interrupted by Ryuu's hand petting his head.

"There you are!" Ryuu said with a relieved sigh and continued to pet his head. Naoki sniffed, trying not to react the way he usually would to being pet. Nope, it's definitely Ryuu.

Ryuu continued to pet his head with a childish expression and Naoki let a purr slip, but whacked his hand away. "You're going to make me sleepy."

Ryuu chuckled, "Naokitty," And pulled him to his feet. "Time for class."

Naoki walked passed Ryuu, pouting, and took a seat nearest the door. Ryuu sat beside him with a smile as he watched Sebastian.
Lucy looking at him and places a quick kiss on his cheek. "It's okay. Take your time and working up the courage and remember how to speak." She said in amusement.

------

Sebastian lightly petting one of his plants that he put on his desk for this class, humming lightly as the plant nuzzles his hand.

Danny finally found one of his classrooms and let out a sigh of relief, he kept his umbrella opened and walked through the door to see several students and a teacher. "Sorry I'm late, I got lost in the hallways. I'll go ahead and take my seat". He saw an empty desk in the back and started to make his way to it.

Xerath looked as Tsubaki had gotten food. He stared at it for quite some time. "It looks strange." He wasn't sure what to do about it.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy looking at him and places a quick kiss on his cheek. "It's okay. Take your time and working up the courage and remember how to speak." She said in amusement.
------

Sebastian lightly petting one of his plants that he put on his desk for this class, humming lightly as the plant nuzzles his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu watching him on and off, pressing his chin into his hand.

Naoki continued to read his book, almost half way through already.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath looked as Tsubaki had gotten food. He stared at it for quite some time. "It looks strange." He wasn't sure what to do about it.
Tsubaki looks at him. "Turn into your human form for a minute.." She said while looking up at where she believes is his face.

----

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu watching him on and off, pressing his chin into his hand.
Naoki continued to read his book, almost half way through already.
Sebastian gives a nod to Danny. "Anyways, welcome to herbs and potions, I am your professor, my name is Sebastian for some of you who don't know and..." He stops when he sees Angelo at the door and sighs. "One moment." He said and walked over. "What is it?" Angelo whispering to him and brings his wing up to shield them. Sebastian listening and frowns a bit. "I see..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy looking at him and places a quick kiss on his cheek. "It's okay. Take your time and working up the courage and remember how to speak." She said in amusement.
------

[/QUOTE]
Here goes.. he thought as his cheeks heated up a little. He grabbed her shoulders and kept a steady eyecontact for a while, but as he did so he backed out just like the coward he was. "Nevermind, it's nothing" He mumbled and let go of her shoulders, walking off and heading towards the bathroom, just because he wasn't brave enough to face Lucy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naoki closed his book when the teacher began speaking and placed it into his lap. He glanced over at Ryuu who was amusing himself by making a house out of pencil lead. And he says I'm easily distracted...

The ears on his head twitched and he looked at the other students in the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back