• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Axel was in his office, bored, sorting some documents. He saw signs of a fight in the zone of the forrest , but since some of the other teachers seemed not to care he didn't go out of his way to see what was going on.

He was searching for the headmistress , but he couldn't find her. He wanted to know if the school was in any sort of danger and if his help was needed so he continuously searched for her...But she was nowhere to be found.

' Women...sure are good at disappearing' he said to himself.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Axel was in his office, bored, sorting some documents. He saw signs of a fight in the zone of the forrest , but since some of the other teachers seemed not to care he didn't go out of his way to see what was going on.
He was searching for the headmistress , but he couldn't find her. He wanted to know if the school was in any sort of danger and if his help was needed so he continuously searched for her...But she was nowhere to be found.

' Women...sure are good at disappearing' he said to himself.

[/QUOTE]
( xD where would she be, only two places.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiled a bit. "Ah well, he'll stop eventually... maybe he's just curious is all." he said while finishing off his tea and getting up to return the mug.
-----

Azula standing on the edge of the forest, focusing on what's happening deeper in the forest, tilting her head a bit, not really listening to what he said since she is focusing on who's winning.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, probably." Ryuu agreed and watched him stand.

Asphyxiated said:
"Yeah, probably." Ryuu agreed and watched him stand.
Sebastian gets up. "Well I better get going, I think I'm teaching after lunch..." he said while looking at him, offering him a hand to help him up."

(Ahhhh Okay.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth sipping her wine. "Don't kill them all, that would make them even more suspicious since I doubt all of them will be there... Make it look like a wolf attack.."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, A good Idea I guess, but I might start with corrupting three or four of them around sunset," Elijah sighed and took another sip of wine, "I guess I would be able to weave a wolf illusion and make it seem like thats what's attacking them." He nodded, "I might bring some Jars and get some blood for our stocks."

StarKeeper said:
The fight was over and Vallen was happy it was; he had almost been killed by that last attack and decided he made the right decision not getting involved. He looked over to Isaac and said "Looks like we have a winner"
"And its about time too," isaac said, his hair all messed up from the blast.

(azure, just go to her office, Eli could enlist you for his nighttime attack,)

TheGodSnake said:
"Yeah, A good Idea I guess, but I might start with corrupting three or four of them around sunset," Elijah sighed and took another sip of wine, "I guess I would be able to weave a wolf illusion and make it seem like thats what's attacking them." He nodded, "I might bring some Jars and get some blood for our stocks."
"And its about time too," isaac said, his hair all messed up from the blast.

(azure, just go to her office, Eli could enlist you for his nighttime attack,)
Elizabeth sipping her wine. "Then go get some from Angelo." she said while looking at him.

Axel finally woke up from his dream. It was a really wierd dream where he continuously searched for the headmistress for some reason.

(Ok now it makes sense @Soul OMU )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian gets up. "Well I better get going, I think I'm teaching after lunch..." he said while looking at him, offering him a hand to help him up."
(Ahhhh Okay.)

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu took the offer and stood, smiling. "I think I have your class next, actually."

Scheani said:
Cozme choked on a laugh, "Yeah" She smiled devilishly, beginning to sprint the last few yards to the place Mia's arm in tow. "Now where do you normally go to eat?" She asked so she could get food with her.
@Peachypants ))
Mai looked around a little bit. "I have no idea, but my guess is the cafeteria. That's where they keep all the food, right?" She giggled a little at how confused they both were.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles a bit, holding his hand still. "Ah, well I hope I don't bore you."

[/QUOTE]
"That could never happen." Ryuu didn't say much more then that, though a grin settled onto his features.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth sipping her wine. "Then go get some from Angelo." she said while looking at him.

[/QUOTE]
Elijah sighed, "probably a good idea," He finished the wine and put the glass on the table, "Ill be seeing you then," he said with a smile as he walked down the hallway to the infirmary.

Asphyxiated said:
"That could never happen." Ryuu didn't say much more then that, though a grin settled onto his features.
TheGodSnake said:
Elijah sighed, "probably a good idea," He finished the wine and put the glass on the table, "Ill be seeing you then," he said with a smile as he walked down the hallway to the infirmary.
Sebastian smiles and let's go of his hand. "I'm glad to hear that." he said while stretching and starting to walk. "I better go set up."

----

Elizabeth nods and goes back to writing, sipping her wine.

Rin walked towards his next class. Combat with Natalya if he guessed right. He'd never liked that woman even though the only time he'd seen her was in the hallway. But that was enough for him to dislike someone.

--

Natalya still sat in the same spot as before. In the window in her classroom. No students were there yet, the classroom was silent and empty.

Peachypants said:
Rin walked towards his next class. Combat with Natalya if he guessed right. He'd never liked that woman even though the only time he'd seen her was in the hallway. But that was enough for him to dislike someone.
--

Natalya still sat in the same spot as before. In the window in her classroom. No students were there yet, the classroom was silent and empty.
Lucy walking with Rin, thinking as she walks with him. "Hey... you alright? You seem tense Rin.." she said softly while looking at him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles and let's go of his hand. "I'm glad to hear that." he said while stretching and starting to walk. "I better go set up."
----

Elizabeth nods and goes back to writing, sipping her wine.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu was tempted to go ahead and go with him, but he needed to find Naoki. "Alright, I'm going to find my brother. He has class too and I'm pretty sure he's off getting himself into something. See you~" Ryuu pecked Sebastian on the hand and disappeared from the cafeteria.

Isabel walks up to the others and smiles. "I think we've expelled enough to get back together. So anyone up for cak-." Isabel gets struck across the face by Dark Isabel.

"What the hell Isabel?!" Dark Isabel starts panting becoming frustrated. "Why did you take so long?! You could've gotten this done sooner. Instead you messed around and rarely expelled mana dammit! You gave your hatred and anger and jealousy a conscious because you were lonely. You made me! Then you just leave me out here to make friends and mess around!" Dark Izzy grabs Isabels collar. Witch Isabella lightly nods. "Then we made her, Witch Isabella. You know she may be good with spells but she is way too shy to get around on her own. You're so irresponsible it makes me want to." Dark Izzy raises her fist.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy walking with Rin, thinking as she walks with him. "Hey... you alright? You seem tense Rin.." she said softly while looking at him.

[/QUOTE]
Rin glanced back down at her. "Me? Oh I'm fine." He gave her a kind smile along the way, but his thoughts were somewhere else.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu was tempted to go ahead and go with him, but he needed to find Naoki. "Alright, I'm going to find my brother. He has class too and I'm pretty sure he's off getting himself into something. See you~" Ryuu pecked Sebastian on the hand and disappeared from the cafeteria.
TheGodSnake said:
Elijah walked into the Doors of the infirmary, "Hey, Angelo, I need some Jars,"
Peachypants said:
Rin glanced back down at her. "Me? Oh I'm fine." He gave her a kind smile along the way, but his thoughts were somewhere else.
Sebastian smiles a bit. "See you." he said as he headed off to his class room to get ready for when Group A comes.

----

Angelo in his office, has fresh bandages on which are soaked with blood. "Hm?... oh yeah sure..." he said as he got up and left his office, going to the supply closet, his eyes aren't as bright, not even trying to start a fight.

----

Lucy looking at him. "...Your lying." she said softly while looking up at him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles a bit. "See you." he said as he headed off to his class room to get ready for when Group A comes.
----

Angelo in his office, has fresh bandages on which are soaked with blood. "Hm?... oh yeah sure..." he said as he got up and left his office, going to the supply closet, his eyes aren't as bright, not even trying to start a fight.

----

Lucy looking at him. "...Your lying." she said softly while looking up at him.

[/QUOTE]
"No I'm not, I aint no liar." He said with the same smile on his lips. "So, combat next?" He asked to change the subjects.

@Soul OMU

Axel belived his dream was some sort of premonition (in fact, he was just bored) went to the headmistress's office and knocked at the door.

' Excuse me , headmistress, can I enter?' he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back