• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Xerath still followed Tsubaki, floating. "Even from Abkur? Because Abkur doesn't have this 'food' you speak of."

StarKeeper said:
((cool vallen can just spectate then; he dosent need to show his strength just yet)).
Vallen watched the three powerful creatures duke it out while he carved an apple with an ash blade. He flicked his wrist and an ash crow spawned and Vallen pointed before saying "make sure she knows who win".

(By the @Soul OMU how are fights decided?))
(....? Who is the crow too? Also it depends.)

StarKeeper said:
Vallen sent out a blast of smoke and stopped the helpful magic before appearing by Issac still eating his apple. "Dont get in the way".
"Well your no fun," Isaac said as Vallen appeared, "I happen to care about one of them, and I don't want to lose her."

"Fight? I dont really want to fight you." Piotr sighs, and flexes his muscle, bearing no muscle, "I dont want to brag, but uh, I've got some serious guns here Babydoll." Piotr sets his arm down and keeps eating, "1300? So you're still just a draconian baby then, aren't ya? How adorable." He smiles and looks at her, "Wanna hang out some time?"

Autumn and Ren currently wandering in the forest when this fight breaks out. Autumn manages to keep her balance but... Ren... Trips and smashes the back of her head this time so she can save her pretty little face.

DrCompton said:
"Fight? I dont really want to fight you." Piotr sighs, and flexes his muscle, bearing no muscle, "I dont want to brag, but uh, I've got some serious guns here Babydoll." Piotr sets his arm down and keeps eating, "1300? So you're still just a draconian baby then, aren't ya? How adorable." He smiles and looks at her, "Wanna hang out some time?"
Azula shakes her head shoves a pie in his face. "...There is a fight outside... and no. I'm not DemonSpawn." she hissed while getting up and heading outside.

TheGodSnake said:
(@Soul OMU Eli is waitinnnggg)
(....^^* I'm sorry but I just got back from relieving stress... Just tell me where it is....)

TheGodSnake said:
"It's not that I was lying, it's that I'd rather be here" Elijah said softly, taking a few of the new students forms and filling out the information he knew before putting them in one in the start of a pile, "and Like I told you, the only reason I wanted some blood was to replenish some energy I spent rebuilding part of some of the recently broken wards, and scaring my brother so he doesn't try to cause trouble."
(Here it is, but I want Eli to detect the fight please.)

Pitor licks the pie and follows her, "What does DemonSpawn have to do with anything? We can still be friends, right? Heck, if anything we could be BEST friends, I dont know why you're trying to fight your true feelings of friendship with me, I mean, whats the worst that could happen? We fall in love? Make sweet, sweet lovin', have little Draconian Demon babies, grow old together in the hills of some where, except we never really grow hold. Then, around 5,000 years from know one of us grows bored, we find some human, seduce them, have an affair, the other one finds out, kills the human with their power. Oh that would get messy, but hey, the first 4,000 years would be great!"

TheGodSnake said:
"It's not that I was lying, it's that I'd rather be here" Elijah said softly, taking a few of the new students forms and filling out the information he knew before putting them in one in the start of a pile, "and Like I told you, the only reason I wanted some blood was to replenish some energy I spent rebuilding part of some of the recently broken wards, and scaring my brother so he doesn't try to cause trouble."
Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu blushed and looked away in a sort of pout. He didn't seem upset, but rather being a bit childish with his nature. A question bored into his brain, but Ryuu refused to ask and dismissed it.
Elizabeth sighs and snaps her fingers to get Angelo to bring them some blood wine. "Of course... Anyways Angelo is going to bring some Blood laced wine..." she said while continuing to write in the files of the new students. Angelo opens the door and puts the bottle down with glasses and leaves, not glancing at Elijah once, has bandages on his wrists.

----

Sebastian smiles a bit and sits back, sipping his tea and reading his book again.

-----

DrCompton said:
Pitor licks the pie and follows her, "What does DemonSpawn have to do with anything? We can still be friends, right? Heck, if anything we could be BEST friends, I dont know why you're trying to fight your true feelings of friendship with me, I mean, whats the worst that could happen? We fall in love? Make sweet, sweet lovin', have little Draconian Demon babies, grow old together in the hills of some where, except we never really grow hold. Then, around 5,000 years from know one of us grows bored, we find some human, seduce them, have an affair, the other one finds out, kills the human with their power. Oh that would get messy, but hey, the first 4,000 years would be great!"
Azula's eye twitches. "I have a feeling if we ever did, the cheater would be you. You demons can't seem to ever settle down." she hissed, her eyes dark and full of loathing, knows because she dated one.

TheGodSnake said:
"Well your no fun," Isaac said as Vallen appeared, "I happen to care about one of them, and I don't want to lose her."
"Dont be stupid she's fully released in both god and dragon form you at your current level has no way of even helping her" Vallen says smirking as he bites into his apple "And anyway the moment you interfere they might just think you're part ofg the fight and rip yo to shreds"

"Hey I never claimed to be perfect, but I'll have you know I do have a perfect track record of never cheating on someone." Piotr pause, "Mainly becuase I've never been in a relationship, at least, a real one, but thats a different story." he shakes his head and keeps following Azula, "Still my beautiful Dragoness, I'd be a good friend, but you dont seem to want to be friends. Why is that? What can I change? should I come up with form with a series of questions for you to fill out?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth sighs and snaps her fingers to get Angelo to bring them some blood wine. "Of course... Anyways Angelo is going to bring some Blood laced wine..." she said while continuing to write in the files of the new students. Angelo opens the door and puts the bottle down with glasses and leaves, not glancing at Elijah once, has bandages on his wrists.
----

Sebastian smiles a bit and sits back, sipping his tea and reading his book again.

-----

Azula's eye twitches. "I have a feeling if we ever did, the cheater would be you. You demons can't seem to ever settle down." she hissed, her eyes dark and full of loathing, knows because she dated one.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu watched him read for a little while before he started to get uneasy. He shifted in his seat, peeking up from behind the book. "What are you reading?" He didn't realize that he was acting kind of childish, but was rather acting on his curiosity.

DrCompton said:
"Hey I never claimed to be perfect, but I'll have you know I do have a perfect track record of never cheating on someone." Piotr pause, "Mainly becuase I've never been in a relationship, at least, a real one, but thats a different story." he shakes his head and keeps following Azula, "Still my beautiful Dragoness, I'd be a good friend, but you dont seem to want to be friends. Why is that? What can I change? should I come up with form with a series of questions for you to fill out?"
Azula looks at him. "Do you even know the meaning of quiet and silence?" she asked while looking at him, opening her wings and heading to the edge of the forest to watch from there.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu watched him read for a little while before he started to get uneasy. He shifted in his seat, peeking up from behind the book. "What are you reading?" He didn't realize that he was acting kind of childish, but was rather acting on his curiosity.
Sebastian blinks and looks up at him. "Hm? Oh just a novel Angelo recommended to me... Pride and Prejude..."

Isabel smashes a small orb of deity flame into the dragon. About the size of a tennis ball. The deity slayer orb explodes and flames fly everywhere in the sky. The dragon roars in agony as it's blasted to the ground by the large explosion.

Witch Isabel has the trees grab at Dark Izzy and lightning bolts hit both Isabel and Dark Izzy. The summons start to attack Dark Izzy. Witch Isabella blasts mana at Isabel and slams her down into the ground.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Azula looks at him. "Do you even know the meaning of quiet and silence?" she asked while looking at him, opening her wings and heading to the edge of the forest to watch from there.

Sebastian blinks and looks up at him. "Hm? Oh just a novel Angelo recommended to me... Pride and Prejude..."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh? He was reading that when I poked you." Ryuu stopped to think, "Angelo is the nurse right...?" He whispered as if the named person would hear, feeling a bite of guilt for having to ask.

Asphyxiated said:
"Oh? He was reading that when I poked you." Ryuu stopped to think, "Angelo is the nurse right...?" He whispered as if the named person would hear, feeling a bite of guilt for having to ask.
Sebastian chuckles. "Doctor, yes. He hates being called a Nurse." he said while sipping his tea while looking amused.

(@Soul OMU I'm giving them a bit of time before the fighting actually started)

Elijah sighed lightly, a semi-fake smile on his face as he poured them both some of the wine. "To the ability to keep these children under control, cheers," he said holding up the glass. In actuality he was worried about Angelo, he was a bit of an old friend and rival, they had both been created around the same time, and now Angelo was probably cutting himself? Elijah would have to enjoy this small moment while he could, because his life was about to be hectic.

TheGodSnake said:
(@Soul OMU I'm giving them a bit of time before the fighting actually started)
Elijah sighed lightly, a semi-fake smile on his face as he poured them both some of the wine. "To the ability to keep these children under control, cheers," he said holding up the glass. In actuality he was worried about Angelo, he was a bit of an old friend and rival, they had both been created around the same time, and now Angelo was probably cutting himself? Elijah would have to enjoy this small moment while he could, because his life was about to be hectic.
Elizabeth sips her wine quietly, her eyes glow faintly as she drinks the blood. "You don't have to fake a smile." she said while putting her glass down to keep writing.

(Hn?)

StarKeeper said:
"Dont be stupid she's fully released in both god and dragon form you at your current level has no way of even helping her" Vallen says smirking as he bites into his apple "And anyway the moment you interfere they might just think you're part ofg the fight and rip yo to shreds"
"That's a possibility, but if I can manage to retain just a small bit of my current mana, I can become intangible and basically fly away from the fight, not saying I would do that." Isaac spoke as he watched, and cringed when Bella got smashed into the ground.

TheGodSnake said:
"That's a possibility, but if I can manage to retain just a small bit of my current mana, I can become intangible and basically fly away from the fight, not saying I would do that." Isaac spoke as he watched, and cringed when Bella got smashed into the ground.
(...I don't want to be a bitch but I had Autumn walk up to them and nod. Just saying but it's okay if he didn't see or is ignoring her.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian chuckles. "Doctor, yes. He hates being called a Nurse." he said while sipping his tea while looking amused.

[/QUOTE]
"Oops. Doctor, then." Ryuu tried to remember the nur--Doctor clearly, but couldn't seem to. He tried to peek over the book enough to read how far he was in the book, but to no avail,"what is it about?"

Vallen sees Autumn and nods knowing she was still ignoring him before looking back to the fight at hand and says "You know you fire elementals have no sense of tact; Let her battle it out with herself...selves this is something she has to do" @TheGodSnake

Asphyxiated said:
"Oops. Doctor, then." Ryuu tried to remember the nur--Doctor clearly, but couldn't seem to. He tried to peek over the book enough to read how far he was in the book, but to no avail,"what is it about?"
Sebastian looks at him. "It's about a young woman in the victorian era who is way before her time and wants to be treated as an equal rather then a companion... then she mets the one man who challenges her and makes her better however he is betrothed to another woman."

-----

Autumn doesn't see him nod as she is focusing on something else, making something in her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back