• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Elijah chuckled at her anger, "I don't exactly need blood, I'm not injured, just need a quick boost, although you sound like you do need some,."

Tercesasti said:
Xerath cocked his head and said, "Food? What is that?"
Tsubaki gets up and offers him a hand. "I'll show you."

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah chuckled at her anger, "I don't exactly need blood, I'm not injured, just need a quick boost, although you sound like you do need some,."
Elizabeth snorts. "No I'm just annoyed with silly little children who think they own the world." she said while writing in Xerath's file.

Xerath takes her hand and stands up. When he is up he transforms into his true form with a bright blue flash. He said in a very deep and echoed voice, "Ok. I'm ok with that."

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac jumped aside, "well alrighty then, let's play." He had meant to go into his Natural form but only succeeded in activating some sort of heat vision, or quite rather, colder than him vision. "What the hell?" He asked as he looked around, "either way, go find her Tiny," as he finished speaking, the little ball of fire darted out from under Isabella's hair and vanished into the treetops.
((And in relation to what you said earlier, Isabella's not the only one that doesn't have a love interest, Nick also doesn't, yet. He's just protective of his friends,))

"Alright thank you,' Elijah says, about to leave before he spots the Papers, "what's that for? Another student?"

((Yes, blood wolf, sounds better than werepyre:p
The little flame was blasted back to Isaac. "Looks like she doesn't want to talk. We should face her head on." Isabel starts to run into the forest.

"Yeah lets do it." Dark Isabel nods.

( @Aroura )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Tsubaki gets up and offers him a hand. "I'll show you."

Elizabeth snorts. "No I'm just annoyed with silly little children who think they own the world." she said while writing in Xerath's file.

[/QUOTE]
"I know what you mean, he almost killed the werewolf girl today, she pulled a gun on me, Thought she was working with the hunters." She knew the He that Elijah was talking about, she had even had to retain his dark self from too much bloodshed in the past

Ryuu blushed when Sebastian's lips touched his skin. His tail wrapped around his ankle and he gently pulled his hand away and wrapped It around Sebastian's, "sorry...but you're going to make me hungry..." He seemed ashamed of it, but it was true. Physical contact only made it worse. He softly let go and clasped his own hands together, looking at the table.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu blushed when Sebastian's lips touched his skin. His tail wrapped around his ankle and he gently pulled his hand away and wrapped It around Sebastian's, "sorry...but you're going to make me hungry..." He seemed ashamed of it, but it was true. Physical contact only made it worse. He softly let go and clasped his own hands together, looking at the table.
Sebastian blushes a bit and rubs the back of his head. "Oh... heh... sorry, I didn't know... I uh didn't mean to either..." he said while looking a bit embarrassed.

-----

Tercesasti said:
Xerath continued to walk with Tsubaki. "So what is this food?"
Tsubaki walking with him. "You'll see soon enough, don't worry. Plus it's good."

----

Ren wandering in the forest, lost, confused and nervous.

Ashley and Frederick landed on the ground inside the barrier. They disguised themselves and walked through. They were walking down a path in the woods when four men appeared in front of them. "STOP!" They said to Ashley. "That's a fallen angel! He'll hurt you!!" At that, Frederick growled in anger. Ashley grabbed his arm, forcing him not to do something.

"Well gentlemen..." She said as she plucked out two Kahr Pm9's. "He's with me..." She raised the guns and shot all of the four men in the blink of an eye. They all fell to the ground and she put the guns back into her belt. She turned to Frederick. "And you're my fallen angel..." She said.

Frederick was in awe. "Wow.... I am so lucky to have a girlfriend like you.." He said as he put his arm around her waist. She smirked. "Girlfriend?"

Ryuu lifted his gaze back to Sebastian and smiled, "it's ok, I guessed you didn't know. Sensitivity to physical contact is common in the young ones of my species, though." He propped his face up with his hands, elbows against the table.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu lifted his gaze back to Sebastian and smiled, "it's ok, I guessed you didn't know. Sensitivity to physical contact is common in the young ones of my species, though." He propped his face up with his hands, elbows against the table.
Sebastian smiles a bit. "You're making me really want to kiss you, you know..." he said before blushing badly and realizing what he said. "Uh... Shit... uh..."

As dark Isabel changed her form Sabrina reached her hand into the shadow and with one swing it became an sword she took an look around and when she was convinced the coast was clear she cut the shadow into a portal "we work well together ya' know" she said in a cheery voice as she stepped into the darkness. She appeared out of the shadow ad roe as if it were dark murky water in front of her the back of the girl that looked similar to Isabel and when she was completely out she introduced herself to this witch.

Light said:
The little flame was blasted back to Isaac. "Looks like she doesn't want to talk. We should face her head on." Isabel starts to run into the forest.
"Yeah lets do it." Dark Isabel nods.

( @Aroura )
Isaac was able to see where the witch Isabel was, summoning two giant white fireballs, he smiled, "let's go" he said as he started to follow her.

"Why isn't there anyone in the cafeteria? I mean, what if kids want something to eat in the middle of the day. I mean there's no one guarding the food." He sat there for a moment and an instant smile came across his face "That's right. There is no one "guarding" the food." He went into the kitchen to see no one in sight "Today must be my lucky day" he said while rubbing his hands together. "The job of the school includes feeding me, I hope they don't mind me taking a little "extra""

TheGodSnake said:
"I know what you mean, he almost killed the werewolf girl today, she pulled a gun on me, Thought she was working with the hunters." She knew the He that Elijah was talking about, she had even had to retain his dark self from too much bloodshed in the past
Elizabeth sighs and shakes head. "I was going to take her weapons from her, but I will if she pulls them out on a student or teacher." she said while writing.

@Sacred

Ashley walked into the school. She had gone ahead while Frederick was out in woods, something about meeting someone. se was starving and so she went into the cafeteria to find no one there. She heard a noise from inside a kitchen and decided to check it out. She popped her head inside to find none else than, "Damien? What are you doing?!" She hissed as she saw the familiar sight of him. She went up to him and put her hands on her hips. "You could get caught!"

(@TheGodSnake Who is the He that you are talking about, the person who almost killed me?)

Sacred said:
"Why isn't there anyone in the cafeteria? I mean, what if kids want something to eat in the middle of the day. I mean there's no one guarding the food." He sat there for a moment and an instant smile came across his face "That's right. There is no one "guarding" the food." He went into the kitchen to see no one in sight "Today must be my lucky day" he said while rubbing his hands together. "The job of the school includes feeding me, I hope they don't mind me taking a little "extra""
(...There are always cooks in the kitchen... cook food around the clock... I swear i'm going to fucking beat someone....)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles a bit. "You're making me really want to kiss you, you know..." he said before blushing badly and realizing what he said. "Uh... Shit... uh..."

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu paused for a second, blinking as pink flooded his cheeks. He looked away for a second before letting go of his own face and leaning forward. Quietly, he placed a gentle kiss on Sebastian's lips and pulled away, sitting back into his seat correctly with a smile.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu paused for a second, blinking as pink flooded his cheeks. He looked away for a second before letting go of his own face and leaning forward. Quietly, he placed a gentle kiss on Sebastian's lips and pulled away, sitting back into his seat correctly with a smile.
Sebastian blushes a bit more before smiling a bit. "And what was that for?" he said while he kinda thought he knew the answer, he wanted to hear it from Ryuu.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Elizabeth sighs and shakes head. "I was going to take her weapons from her, but I will if she pulls them out on a student or teacher." she said while writing.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, not if I don't do it first," Elijah's voice deepened slightly in anger as his dark self emerged slightly, "I feel as if you don't really want me hear, So, I gues Ill leave."

(Ooohh, somebody's makin soul mad)

The sudden voice made Damien jump making him hit his head "Jeses Christ, you could give me a warning before you scare the shit out of me." But a confused look spread over his face "woah, woah, woah. How do you know who I am? I'm in Hellspawn mode. Do I have the same scent or what?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back