• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Tercesasti said:
Xerath said, "Yes. What is school? Oh! What's is school LIKE on Earth? Sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck.
Tsubaki smiles a bit and giggles into her hand. "Well... This one has been quite good for all supernaturals alike... sometimes people don't get along but that's okay."

Vallen walking through the halls deep in thought about his next move, when he came across Damien. "Hello"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo drinking slightly, eyes are a dull green now instead of it's usual bright green.
Sebastian blinks. "Alright... I can see you don't want to talk about it... and something important to me... my family, my friends, my loved ones..." he said while looking ahead.

[/QUOTE]
Ryuu smiled lightly from his response, his stomach feeling like it was going to drop. Did I eat too much?..

He sat back up, his eyes had faded back to their usual gray hues and he let out an exaggerated sigh, "it finally stopped.." Ryuu said to himself quietly, before remembering something. "Speaking of Family..my brother started attending today."

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu smiled lightly from his response, his stomach feeling like it was going to drop. Did I eat too much?..
He sat back up, his eyes had faded back to their usual gray hues and he let out an exaggerated sigh, "it finally stopped.." Ryuu said to himself quietly, before remembering something. "Speaking of Family..my brother started attending today."
Sebastian glances up from his cup of tea. "I think I saw him... Almost thought he was you... but he has a slight different aura to him..." he said while putting his mug down while looking at him. "Better?" he said while taking one of his hands and rubbing his thumb over his knuckles.

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah laughed, "so my little brother leaves heaven for you, that's real rich. And Ricky? Don't automatically assume I hurt people, that's not my job. And I swear if you throw me aside again, I will teach you a lesson about being fallen." As he finished talking his eyes flashed red, "I've met some things that would make you do things you'd hate yourself for," he said darkly with a look to match before smiling, "anyways, find me later and we'll catch up, I still have some wards to restore and A new spell to learn. Security is going to need to be tighter with all these new incidents occurring." He said as he headed off to the library to do so.
Isaac was instantly on guard, "do you think she will attack?" He asked quietly.

@Light

((Nick is on the roof in an Ice dome))
"No wait!" Ashley yelled as she rushed up to Elijah, grabbing his sleeve. She smiled at him. "Thank you."

Frederick came up to Elijah as well, but instead of a smile, his face was stern as he pulled Ashley a bit away from his, holding her shoulders as if to protect her. "See you around, brother."

Dark Isabel nods at Damien. "Cya." She wanders back into the shadows to find Sabrina. ( @Aroura )

"Maybe. She mig-." A blast of sound flies by her head. She barely dodges it. "Yup."

( @TheGodSnake )

Tercesasti said:
Xerath smiled awkwardly and said, "Oh. Supernatural? What is that?"
Tsubaki smiles a bit. "I'm guessing you aren't from here... well, Supernatural is a term for those who aren't human... Like you, you're not human, I'm not human but look human."

Naoki entered the library once he made it there and quickly found two books to check out. Once he was finished getting them, he left the library and walked outside to take refuge on a bench in the courtyard and read.

-

"It's funny to me how we look similar. we are only half brothers, so it's odd." Ryuu smiled lightly and replied to his last word with a happy,"yes " Though a few tingles were shot to his back.

SnowFeather said:
"No wait!" Ashley yelled as she rushed up to Elijah, grabbing his sleeve. She smiled at him. "Thank you."
Frederick came up to Elijah as well, but instead of a smile, his face was stern as he pulled Ashley a bit away from his, holding her shoulders as if to protect her. "See you around, brother."
Elijah smiled kindly, "you're welcome," before turning around and giving a slight, two fingered wave over his shoulder, "see you two lovebirds around." Before he stepped back into the woods he stopped and turned a half turn towards the two. "Oh, and Ricky, if you ever think of sneaking up on mr to end me just remember," he disappeared and appeared again, his face right next to his brothers, "I've always been faster," he says happily, not threatening at all if not for the underlying threat, before disappearing again and appearing back at the edge of the clearing, "I still want to catch up you little brother, I'll see you soon." After he finished talking he disappeared, running off for the library and cafeteria to eat some high energy foods, his little act had drained him a bit, hell he wouldn't mind some blood right now, he decided to go to Elizabeth's office, "hello, my dear, any chance you could spare a bit of blood?"

(@Soul OMU, and what would you say to me making a newly changed Blood wolf, bitten by a werewolf on a full moon and changed by a vampire before the next one, resulting in a teen with lots of problems.)

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki entered the library once he made it there and quickly found two books to check out. Once he was finished getting them, he left the library and walked outside to take refuge on a bench in the courtyard and read.
-

"It's funny to me how we look similar. we are only half brothers, so it's odd." Ryuu smiled lightly and replied to his last word with a happy,"yes " Though a few tingles were shot to his back.
Sebastian smiles while running his thumb over his knuckles lightly. "That's good." he said while looking at him.

----

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah smiled kindly, "you're welcome," before turning around and giving a slight, two fingered wave over his shoulder, "see you two lovebirds around." Before he stepped back into the woods he stopped and turned a half turn towards the two. "Oh, and Ricky, if you ever think of sneaking up on mr to end me just remember," he disappeared and appeared again, his face right next to his brothers, "I've always been faster," he says happily, not threatening at all if not for the underlying threat, before disappearing again and appearing back at the edge of the clearing, "I still want to catch up you little brother, I'll see you soon." After he finished talking he disappeared, running off for the library and cafeteria to eat some high energy foods, his little act had drained him a bit, hell he wouldn't mind some blood right now, he decided to go to Elizabeth's office, "hello, my dear, any chance you could spare a bit of blood?"
(@Soul OMU, and what would you say to me making a newly changed Blood wolf, bitten by a werewolf on a full moon and changed by a vampire before the next one, resulting in a teen with lots of problems.)
Elizabeth currently making a file for Xerath. "Hm? There should be blood in the infirmary... Angelo usually keeps some stocked there for those... who need it." she said while writing, not looking up.

(So a werepyre? Hm... and Blood Wolf? Is that what you call it? xD )

((Werepyres feed off of whole humans... Whatever lol.))

Xerath said to Tsubaki, "Am I supernatural?" He pointed to himself and widened his eyes. He was leaning so much. He thought that Tsubaki was a genius.

Light said:
Dark Isabel nods at Damien. "Cya." She wanders back into the shadows to find Sabrina. ( @Aroura )
"Maybe. She mig-." A blast of sound flies by her head. She barely dodges it. "Yup."

( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac jumped aside, "well alrighty then, let's play." He had meant to go into his Natural form but only succeeded in activating some sort of heat vision, or quite rather, colder than him vision. "What the hell?" He asked as he looked around, "either way, go find her Tiny," as he finished speaking, the little ball of fire darted out from under Isabella's hair and vanished into the treetops.

((And in relation to what you said earlier, Isabella's not the only one that doesn't have a love interest, Nick also doesn't, yet. He's just protective of his friends,))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]

Elizabeth currently making a file for Xerath. "Hm? There should be blood in the infirmary... Angelo usually keeps some stocked there for those... who need it." she said while writing, not looking up.

(So a werepyre? Hm... and Blood Wolf? Is that what you call it? xD )

[/QUOTE]
"Alright thank you,' Elijah says, about to leave before he spots the Papers, "what's that for? Another student?"

((Yes, blood wolf, sounds better than werepyre:p

Ashley sighed. "We're not in love!!" She yelled after Elijah. She looked at Frederick who just stood there. He was blushing like crazy and was scratching his neck.

"Hehe, is it hot in here?" He said, loosening his already loose tie that he always wore. Ashley laughed and so he laughed as well.

"We're outside! How can it then be 'in here'? You're so funny Rick.." She smiled and laughed again. Frederick had stopped though, and was staring at Ashley's face. When Ashley stopped laughing, she noticed he was staring at her. "What?" She said. Before she could say anything else, Frederick crashed his lips onto hers and cupped her face with his hands. Her eyes went wide before closing them. She kissed him back.

Suddenly, Frederick put his arms around her and spread his wings. They flew into the air and above the clouds. The flew through the barrier but it did not bother them, they would not be seen when they were so high up. "I love you Ashie.." Frederick said. Ashley gasped, but instead of answering, she pressed her lips against his. Words were not needed...

(I was wondering if anyone would like to 'adopt' Frederick?)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Sebastian smiles while running his thumb over his knuckles lightly. "That's good." he said while looking at him.

[/QUOTE]
"Indeed." Ryuu tried to sound sophisticated like A teacher jokingly.

Sabrina had sensed the shadow from where she was "I have a revelation we will find the Witch by going through her shadow it is perfect, is it not" she twirled as she let out her spectacular idea then pulled an lollipop out of the back of her skirt pocket and unwrapped it and chewed on the candy. Her twin on the other hand was sitting in the hall occupying herself with an good book flipping through pages every once in awhile ling up to see a student walk by.

Damien went into the cafeteria to find himself some food. "Jesus, I need to release my Hellspawn form soon, my body is starting to cramp up from keeping it contained." He took a rag out of his pocket and put it into his mouth. Jesus Christ, this hurts every time. His body began to morph, wings grew out of his back, he grew in height and muscle and even face changed. His body began to be covered in armor. You could literally here his bones morphing and skin stretching. He let out a small yell from the pain and removed the rag from his mouth "It hurts so much to morph, but when I fully develop a large pleasure spreads throughout my body." His stomach began to growl rather loudly "now, I wonder what they serve here?"

Tercesasti said:
((Werepyres feed off of whole humans... Whatever lol.))
Xerath said to Tsubaki, "Am I supernatural?" He pointed to himself and widened his eyes. He was leaning so much. He thought that Tsubaki was a genius.
TheGodSnake said:
Isaac jumped aside, "well alrighty then, let's play." He had meant to go into his Natural form but only succeeded in activating some sort of heat vision, or quite rather, colder than him vision. "What the hell?" He asked as he looked around, "either way, go find her Tiny," as he finished speaking, the little ball of fire darted out from under Isabella's hair and vanished into the treetops.
((And in relation to what you said earlier, Isabella's not the only one that doesn't have a love interest, Nick also doesn't, yet. He's just protective of his friends,))

"Alright thank you,' Elijah says, about to leave before he spots the Papers, "what's that for? Another student?"

((Yes, blood wolf, sounds better than werepyre:p
Asphyxiated said:
"Indeed." Ryuu tried to sound sophisticated like A teacher jokingly.
Tsubaki smiles a bit and nods. "Yeah.. Cuz You're not human are you?"

----

(Pfff no it doesn't.)

Elizabeth nods while writing. "Indeed... Not from Earth." she said while writing, putting together the file.

----

Sebastian gives him a look. "That was weird. Please don't do that again." he said while laughing a bit.

(Sorry @SnowFeather Im only doing one set of brothers, I want interaction between Elijah and him that isn't pre-thought by myself)

Xerath looke up slightly and said, "Ahhhh. Ok. So what now?" He obviously hadnt talked to a person from Earth before.

Ryuu chuckled a little before nodding with a light smile, "alright, sorry~"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Tsubaki smiles a bit and nods. "Yeah.. Cuz You're not human are you?"
----

(Pfff no it doesn't.)

Elizabeth nods while writing. "Indeed... Not from Earth." she said while writing, putting together the file.

----

Sebastian gives him a look. "That was weird. Please don't do that again." he said while laughing a bit.

[/QUOTE]

@Soul OMU

Elijah sighed, "so much trouble in just the past few hours, I've got my work cut out for me this time don't I?" He walked into the room and leaned against the wall near her desk, spear almost touching the ceiling.

Tercesasti said:
Xerath looke up slightly and said, "Ahhhh. Ok. So what now?" He obviously hadnt talked to a person from Earth before.
Tsubaki shrugs. "Well it's lunch so we could get some food..." she said while looking at him.

------

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu chuckled a little before nodding with a light smile, "alright, sorry~"
Sebastian smiles and lifts his hand to his lips while planting a kiss on his knuckles.

------

TheGodSnake said:
@Soul OMU
Elijah sighed, "so much trouble in just the past few hours, I've got my work cut out for me this time don't I?" He walked into the room and leaned against the wall near her desk, spear almost touching the ceiling.
Elizabeth growls a bit. "I know... Some students are quite disrespectful and I'm surprised I didn't rip their hearts out from their chest and shove it down their throat before ripping their throat out..." she said while writing. "Also didn't you say you needed blood? Stop stalling."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back