• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Vallen takes a small vial out of his pack and pours the brackish liquid onto the cube causing it to solidify and created a sphere around it. He grabs the sphere and his body locks in place before a mass of black ash spews from his mouth and forming into several sh figures resembling some of the students on the cubes lists including Autumn. he regains control of his body and says to the clones as they solidify and begin to look more and more like their counterparts and says "Find a place to hold up for a few days and wait for my call". The clones dispese in front of him and places the black and green sphere in his pack to use later.

Sacred said:
Damien cocked an eyebrow "Surprise you don't see it yourself. You don't act like everyone I've met so far, most people I've met are either really bossy, kind, or just plane insane. I've never met someone like you before." He continued to look around the hallways Jesus, why haven't we found my classes yet? He looked back towards her "I'm actually kinda glad you're different. I like to meet people with different personalities. By the way, where exactly are we going?"
"Don't know.... I'm just walking." Dark Isabel seems a bit calmer now. "Theres the cafeteria."

Asphyxiated said:
"I could see you being a librarian, but honestly, if you like what you teach then you shouldn't give up on it." He smiled a little, speaking lightly.
Naoki only nodded and rolled the bottom of his pants leg back to show the injury. He didn't recognize him as the guy from the tree.

(Brb finding charger)
Sebastian sighs softly. "I do like teaching it but no one seems to care or see how important it is for some people.." He said while putting his mug down and resting his chin in his hand.

Angelo looks it over. "...ouch. How did it happen...?" He asked and went over, crouch down as his hands glow to start healing him.

Back!))

Naoki was hesitant to speak, "I-I fell out of a tree.."

Ryuu let out a small breath of air as he watched Sebastian. He shifted in his seat, "everything has some form importance."

Asphyxiated said:
Back!))
Naoki was hesitant to speak, "I-I fell out of a tree.."

Ryuu let out a small breath of air as he watched Sebastian. He shifted in his seat, "everything has some form importance."
Angelo blinks and says nothing. "I see..." He said while healing the wound swiftly and easily. "There... Good as new..." He said while getting up.

Sebastian sighs softly. "Oh really? And what form of importance is an oldie like me to you?"

Taykillz said:
(hello? what did i miss? X_X)
(New people!)

"Huh-" Ryuu froze, Being caught off guard yet again by Sebastian's words. He leaned in closer poking him on the forehead lightly with a stubborn expression, "it's not fair to put someone on the spot like that. Besides, I couldn't explain it..."

Naoki smiled slightly and instinctively backed up a bit, but froze when he recognized the mans face, having gotten a good look at it. Perhaps he hasn't recognized me...or doesn't care? His tail twitched along with his ears as he held in his embarrassment. Naoki did a small bow, staring at the floor, "t-thank you."

Asphyxiated said:
"Huh-" Ryuu froze, Being caught off guard yet again by Sebastian's words. He leaned in closer poking him on the forehead lightly with a stubborn expression, "it's not fair to put someone on the spot like that. Besides, I couldn't explain it..."
Naoki smiled slightly and instinctively backed up a bit, but froze when he recognized the mans face, having gotten a good look at it. Perhaps he hasn't recognized me...or doesn't care? His tail twitched along with his ears as he held in his embarrassment. Naoki did a small bow, staring at the floor, "t-thank you."
Sebastian chuckles a bit and rubs his forehead. "Haha... Sorry Ryuu but I figured it was to see if you were even paying attention to what I was saying..." He said and calmed down before tilting his head. "What do you mean you can't explain it?"

Angelo glances at him. "Yeah yeah your welcome kid... You fell out of the tree when I was napping from drinking away my sorrows... Anyways you can go." He said as he spread his wings and went to his office to find his alcohol supply.

StarKeeper said:
((vallen's forming a clone army for purpose yet unclear))
(I hope the Autumn clone dies.)

(Maybe Autumn will have to handle it herself.)

Vallen walked out of the lobrary deciding to grab some lunch to restore his energy.

Naoki nodded and rushed out of the infirmary, tripping again at the exit, but getting back up like it was nothing and continuing to walk. Thankfully, no one saw him.

Ryuu puffed his cheeks slightly, "of course I pay attention.." He looked away for a second like he was pouting and let the air out. "That's just it, I can't explain it."

I'm sorry, I promised my dad I'd hang out with him. I'll be back in a bout an hour or two. Sorry..))

StarKeeper said:
(Maybe Autumn will have to handle it herself.)
Vallen walked out of the lobrary deciding to grab some lunch to restore his energy.
(Handle what?)

Asphyxiated said:
Naoki nodded and rushed out of the infirmary, tripping again at the exit, but getting back up like it was nothing and continuing to walk. Thankfully, no one saw him.
Ryuu puffed his cheeks slightly, "of course I pay attention.." He looked away for a second like he was pouting and let the air out. "That's just it, I can't explain it."

I'm sorry, I promised my dad I'd hang out with him. I'll be back in a bout an hour or two. Sorry..))
Angelo starts drinking again, trying to dull his pain again.

Sebastian looking at him and tilts his head. "How can you not explain it...? It can't be that hard..."

StarKeeper said:
"maybe find some power in herself by killing the clone when the time comes)) @Soul OMU
( If theres an Isabel. I swear I will kill it myself and then Vallen.)

Light said:
( If someone made a copy of me. Whether or not theyre evil I'd kill them.)
(fair point. I mean you could try, but Valllen hasn't shown his true cards just yet. Also I've been meaning to ask how did OG Isabel die?))

StarKeeper said:
(fair point. I mean you could try, but Valllen hasn't shown his true cards just yet. Also I've been meaning to ask how did OG Isabel die?))
(She didn't. Grimm made it look like she did. OG? What does that mean?)

((She has a thing for everyone...)

((Did like both of his forms, but she's hurt now even if she still likes him and there is no chance of her killing anyone.))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]((She has a thing for everyone...)

((Did like both of his forms, but she's hurt now even if she still likes him and there is no chance of her killing anyone.))

[/QUOTE]
((alright this is gonna get interesting))

After gorging himself Vallen leaves the cafeteria and goes to the edge of the school where the forest met the campus and placed the sphere in a hole with several wards around it hiding it until he needed it. He made sure to check hisa watch and decided top find some thing more interesting to do while he waited for class to start.

((anybody wandering about?))

((By the way there are clones of Tyler, Isabel, Autumn, Nick and Issac, and Haru at the moment))

StarKeeper said:
((alright this is gonna get interesting))
After gorging himself Vallen leaves the cafeteria and goes to the edge of the school where the forest met the campus and placed the sphere in a hole with several wards around it hiding it until he needed it. He made sure to check hisa watch and decided top find some thing more interesting to do while he waited for class to start.

((anybody wandering about?))
((I hate Drama...))

Autumn currently in the forest, wandering about, has vines, flowers and some songbirds on her antlers, humming softly to herself, locked away her painful memories.

((...He never met Haru...))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]((I hate Drama...))
Autumn currently in the forest, wandering about, has vines, flowers and some songbirds on her antlers, humming softly to herself, locked away her painful memories.

((...He never met Haru...))

[/QUOTE]
((he did look through the very detailed ledgers though with pictures and what they can do))

((That's why he broke into an administration building))

StarKeeper said:
((he did look through the very detailed ledgers though with pictures and what they can do))

((That's why he broke into an administration building))
((Everyone's personal files are in Elizabeth's office...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back