• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

@Light

"Yeah, after that I've been living on my own on the streets." He began going through his memories and started to remember some people he had actually got along with. "I made a few friends, one in particular that reminded me of that wolf girl." A small smile spread over his face "but the past is the past. So what about you?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy goes complete red, and squeaks in surprise, surprised at how fast he had gotten in front of her, tries to hide her face.

[/QUOTE]
Rin's cheeks were bright red as well. So much for the cool guy act. But despite his blush he kept his eyes fixated on her. He lifted her face from the ground for her to meet his steady gaze.

Peachypants said:
Rin's cheeks were bright red as well. So much for the cool guy act. But despite his blush he kept his eyes fixated on her. He lifted her face from the ground for her to meet his steady gaze.
Lucy blushing badly and bites her lip. "U-Uhm what are you doing...?" she said softly while looking up at him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushing badly and bites her lip. "U-Uhm what are you doing...?" she said softly while looking up at him.

[/QUOTE]
Once she met his gaze he took the moment as his own and leaned forward, crashing his lips against hers. He closed his eyes during the little while he stood there before pulling back with his face in bright red. He chuckled nervously and scratched his neck.

Peachypants said:
Once she met his gaze he took the moment as his own and leaned forward, crashing his lips against hers. He closed his eyes during the little while he stood there before pulling back with his face in bright red. He chuckled nervously and scratched his neck.
(OMG YESSSSSSSS!)

Lucy gives a squeak in surprise as he does. "R-Rin!" she said while looking very shy and cute. "U-Uhm.. t-that was nice.."

Sacred said:
@Light
"Yeah, after that I've been living on my own on the streets." He began going through his memories and started to remember some people he had actually got along with. "I made a few friends, one in particular that reminded me of that wolf girl." A small smile spread over his face "but the past is the past. So what about you?"
"What about me?" Dark Isabel looks back.

Axel walked through the halls of the school looking at all the students. Some of them seemed to enjoy their 'spring time of youth'. 'Heh, I was a highschool boy once too,it was so...disgusting' his voice changed at the last word, it was deeper and darker.

Some students were really disrespectful of him for some reason. It was time he changed his methods.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](OMG YESSSSSSSS!)
Lucy gives a squeak in surprise as he does. "R-Rin!" she said while looking very shy and cute. "U-Uhm.. t-that was nice.."

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked down a little, framing his face with his black hair. He almost looked like a puppy with such large and innocent eyes and the quite obvious blush on his cheeks. He couldn't quite figure out the words to say so instead he just nodded a little while biting his bottom lip. He could still feel the warmth from hers, even though they were no longer pressed against his.

Peachypants said:
Rin looked down a little, framing his face with his black hair. He almost looked like a puppy with such large and innocent eyes and the quite obvious blush on his cheeks. He couldn't quite figure out the words to say so instead he just nodded a little while biting his bottom lip. He could still feel the warmth from hers, even though they were no longer pressed against his.
Lucy blushing badly, surprised she didn't go up in flames. "R-Rin...? You okay...?" she said softly while looking at him and brushing his bangs out of his eyes.

Light said:
"Thanks. This should work. Lets go." Isabel starts running to the forest.
Isaac ran after her, wanting to try something. He shifted into his natural form and concentrating on his feet, and they became like a rocket, making him blast past Isabella at a high speed, laughing before he shifted into his normal form again, falling down and rolling through the sticks, still laughing.

Elijah felt the three different movements through the Barrier and sighed, Probably Angelo in his depressed state, and his little brother, definitely twice, he took flight and flew high, looking around the grounds as he saw the wolf at the lake. His dark side flaring up a bit in his anger, he flew straight for the lake, ready for a fight, but not drawing a weapon, just in case of a possibility of peace.

(I think it would be funny if Elijah's dark side was attracted to Ashley. Ideas?)

@Light

He giggled to himself "I've never met someone like you before." He put his hands behind his head "your different from everyone else."

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac ran after her, wanting to try something. He shifted into his natural form and concentrating on his feet, and they became like a rocket, making him blast past Isabella at a high speed, laughing before he shifted into his normal form again, falling down and rolling through the sticks, still laughing.
Elijah felt the three different movements through the Barrier and sighed, Probably Angelo in his depressed state, and his little brother, definitely twice, he took flight and flew high, looking around the grounds as he saw the wolf at the lake. His dark side flaring up a bit in his anger, he flew straight for the lake, ready for a fight, but not drawing a weapon, just in case of a possibility of peace.

(I think it would be funny if Elijah's dark side was attracted to Ashley. Ideas?)
(I swear your trying to kill Angelo.)

(I really dislike being a grammar nazi but as a language student I can't help myself : your->pronoun, possesive-This is your book ; you're-contracted form of 'you are'-I swear you're trying to kill someone...Don't hate me for this... xD )

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushing badly, surprised she didn't go up in flames. "R-Rin...? You okay...?" she said softly while looking at him and brushing his bangs out of his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Rin's eyes met hers. "Lucy.. I.." He broke off for a while, still thinking about how it sounded in his head. Thinking about it would be worth the shot or not.

TheGodSnake said:
(his dark side is attracted to others that have some form of bloodlust)
(Ashley doesn't have a bloodlust... )

Angelo walking, sipping his tea as he walks through the human village, debating on opening his wings so he can die.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky](I really dislike being a grammar nazi but as a language student I can't help myself : your->pronoun, possesive-This is your book ; you're-contracted form of 'you are'-I swear you're trying to kill someone...Don't hate me for this... xD )

[/QUOTE]
(At least we aren't using Phone grammar....)

TheGodSnake said:
(I could've sworn she did, oh well, guess tht won't happen then.)
(She kinda does, that is when someone challenges her, she'll kill to get her way... Though not often, but when she does, she goes all in #WinterWolf haha)

as Elijah gets near, he draws his spear and manages to plant it in the ground, standing on the handle end, "so I've finally found you again, are you done fighting me?"

(@Soul OMU exactly)

TheGodSnake said:
as Elijah gets near, he draws his spear and manages to plant it in the ground, standing on the handle end, "so I've finally found you again, are you done fighting me?"
(@Soul OMU exactly)
(:3 Also this message isn't to me is it?)

Asphyxiated said:
Is it still lunch or third?))
(Lunch.)

(...Peachy? Asphy? Are you guys twins? you have like the same pictures... but opposite...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back