• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

@Light,

"I know, that's what we're going to do" Isaac said, walking with her a bit longer before getting an Idea, "I've got an Idea, Close your eyes and tell me when they're closed."

TheGodSnake said:
Elijah put his hands to his temples, "yeah, well how long ago did you get booted?"
(Please make it relatively soon.)
Frederick stopped laughing. "Probably two weeks ago, though I did leave three weeks ago, so I'm not really sure.." He put his left hand behind his hand, scratching his head and blushing a bit as he laughed in embarrassment. He suddenly felt a tingling feeling. Follow Angelo, please? <3 He smiled and spread his wings that appeared after a white aura surrounded him. "Sorry bro, gotta go! Love's calling.."

Angelo goes through the barrier and hides his wings, smells and looks like a regular human, he quickly races from the barrier, heading to the human village nearby to get some supplies.

"Three weeks, he's gonna be slaughtered if he encounters a hunter," Elijah sighed, "good luck" he called after him while continued to fix the doors.

"

TheGodSnake said:
@Light,
"I know, that's what we're going to do" Isaac said, walking with her a bit longer before getting an Idea, "I've got an Idea, Close your eyes and tell me when they're closed."
"Um? Sure? They're closed." Isabel shrugs.

Sacred said:
@Light
Damiens face brightened even more so as Dark Isabel began ranting on about being hot and other stuff. He still couldn't look at her and turned his face again "I guess I can look for her later."

He wasn't exactly sure what she was up to. He couldn't quiet trust her yet,
Dark Isabel starts showing him around. "So tell me. Where ya from?"

Isaac summons A pair of sunglasses, black with red sides, and pulls the Blindfold off of her face, putting the glasses in its place, "there, that should help, Happy birthday Bella," he said the second part jokingly.

@Light

"I grew up in an orphanage in Detroit" He kept looking around for his classes "I left there when I was 12, me and the other kids.........didn't really get along."

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac summons A pair of sunglasses, black with red sides, and pulls the Blindfold off of her face, putting the glasses in its place, "there, that should help, Happy birthday Bella," he said the second part jokingly.
@Light
"Thanks. This should work. Lets go." Isabel starts running to the forest.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy sits in front of Rin and takes the book. "Rin! I've been calling your name for 13 minutes..." she said while huffing and sipping her glass of cranberry juice and blood. "Honestly... What is so good about this book?" she asked while looking at it then him.
----

Angelo stretches his wings and growls. "I'm fine. Just leave me alone." he muttered and took off, vanishing into nothing as he made his escape to go deeper into the forest.

[/QUOTE]
"Shit sorry!" Rin said quite loudly as he noticed the pages disappearing from his hands. "Well, the plot is somewhat interesting, but the main part about it is that I like the theme in it. It's dark and mysterious, it's airly different from your ordinary vampire books, different in a good way." He said with a smile before taking a bite of a cracker.

Peachypants said:
"Shit sorry!" Rin said quite loudly as he noticed the pages disappearing from his hands. "Well, the plot is somewhat interesting, but the main part about it is that I like the theme in it. It's dark and mysterious, it's airly different from your ordinary vampire books, different in a good way." He said with a smile before taking a bite of a cracker.
Lucy looking at him with an amused look. "Oh really? Hm... Maybe I'll read it when you're done." she said while putting the book down and taking a bite out of her pear, humming lightly as she looks around.

Sacred said:
"I grew up in an orphanage in Detroit" He kept looking around for his classes "I left there when I was 12, me and the other kids.........didn't really get along."
"Alright. I guess things don't work out sometimes." Dark Isabel shrugs.

Frederick landed by the barrier and shifted into his human form. He walked through and followed Angelo's scent, leading to the village. As he arrived, he immediately located Angelo and went up to him. As he went past, he grabbed Angelo's arm and took him into a dark alleyway. "Now now Angelo." He said before Angelo could respond. "I'm here because my love wants me to check up on you." He let go of Angelo and put his back against a wall. He sighed. "Now, what's your problem?" He said, staring into Angelo's eyes.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy looking at him with an amused look. "Oh really? Hm... Maybe I'll read it when you're done." she said while putting the book down and taking a bite out of her pear, humming lightly as she looks around.

[/QUOTE]
"You know what? You keep it" Rin said with an amused look in his eyes as he placed his hand on the book and pushing it across the table. "It's yours now, you have no choice but to read it. It's really good though, one of my favourites indeed."

SnowFeather said:
Frederick landed by the barrier and shifted into his human form. He walked through and followed Angelo's scent, leading to the village. As he arrived, he immediately located Angelo and went up to him. As he went past, he grabbed Angelo's arm and took him into a dark alleyway. "Now now Angelo." He said before Angelo could respond. "I'm here because my love wants me to check up on you." He let go of Angelo and put his back against a wall. He sighed. "Now, what's your problem?" He said, staring into Angelo's eyes.
Angelo narrows his eyes and gets a crazy look in his eyes. "Oh aren't you cute... thinking you can tell me what to do. I suggest you get the hell off of me and back away and pretend you never saw me before i reveal us to a couple of hunters just over there." he said nodding towards the cafe. "So kid, what's your choice?"

------

Peachypants said:
"You know what? You keep it" Rin said with an amused look in his eyes as he placed his hand on the book and pushing it across the table. "It's yours now, you have no choice but to read it. It's really good though, one of my favourites indeed."
Lucy smiles a bit in amusement. "Alright... if you say so..." she said while taking the book, looking at him and smiling.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo narrows his eyes and gets a crazy look in his eyes. "Oh aren't you cute... thinking you can tell me what to do. I suggest you get the hell off of me and back away and pretend you never saw me before i reveal us to a couple of hunters just over there." he said nodding towards the cafe. "So kid, what's your choice?"
------

Lucy smiles a bit in amusement. "Alright... if you say so..." she said while taking the book, looking at him and smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looks down at the table with a little bit of a blush. "Hey Lucy.. About that earlier.." He began while scratching his neck and his blush increased.

Peachypants said:
Rin looks down at the table with a little bit of a blush. "Hey Lucy.. About that earlier.." He began while scratching his neck and his blush increased.
Lucy starts to blush, shyly looks down. "U-Uhm what about it?" she asked softly while playing with the pages of the book lightly.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo narrows his eyes and gets a crazy look in his eyes. "Oh aren't you cute... thinking you can tell me what to do. I suggest you get the hell off of me and back away and pretend you never saw me before i reveal us to a couple of hunters just over there." he said nodding towards the cafe. "So kid, what's your choice?"
------

[/QUOTE]
Frederick smiled. "I see you're smart, clever indeed. But I have a mission, cost if my life, then so shall be it...." He looked at Angelo. "She is very worried about you Angelo.. Very..." He sighed and a frown swept across his face.

SnowFeather said:
Frederick smiled. "I see you're smart, clever indeed. But I have a mission, cost if my life, then so shall be it...." He looked at Angelo. "She is very worried about you Angelo.. Very..." He sighed and a frown swept across his face.
Angelo snorts. "I don't know why, we merely ran into each other... plus I'm ga-" he quickly shuts up and pushes him off him and stalks down the alleyway towards the cafe.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo snorts. "I don't know why, we merely ran into each other... plus I'm ga-" he quickly shuts up and pushes him off him and stalks down the alleyway towards the cafe.

[/QUOTE]
"Fine then!" Frederick screamed after him. "Have it your way.." He ran past Angelo, out of the village and through the barrier before spreading his wings, heading for a certain lake....

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy starts to blush, shyly looks down. "U-Uhm what about it?" she asked softly while playing with the pages of the book lightly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin blushes a little more before he stood up from the chair he sat on. Within even a few seconds he had leaned over the table, lifted his hand and was now standing with his face almost right in front of her and his hand just below her chin to lift her face up from the ground.

Peachypants said:
Rin blushes a little more before he stood up from the chair he sat on. Within even a few seconds he had leaned over the table, lifted his hand and was now standing with his face almost right in front of her and his hand just below her chin to lift her face up from the ground.
Lucy goes complete red, and squeaks in surprise, surprised at how fast he had gotten in front of her, tries to hide her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back