• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

As Aito walks onto school grounds he is ready to be filled with anther year of sitting in the shadows. He sees what appears to be a giant shadow hugging with a cat."I never thought I would see that in my life..."

IVenomousI said:
As Aito walks onto school grounds he is ready to be filled with anther year of sitting in the shadows. He sees what appears to be a giant shadow hugging with a cat."I never thought I would see that in my life..."
....Uh I think you might have the wrong rp... because i've never seen your cs....)

You got to make a character sheet then before jumping in... and i need to accept it before you can start roleplaying in here... Also @SnowFeather, Also your new character is accepted.

Light said:
( Once she gets back to Isabels body she can sometimes take over. Like taking turns. That's what they always do. She's hardcore and mean but I love her for it.)

"There's nothing to apologize for I'm not your enemy. So want to tell me more about yourself?" Grimm chuckles.

Isabel thinks for a minute. "I really don't have to eat in this body so no thanks. I just really need to find my other split personalities. Witch Isabella must be befriending some form of lufe or just brewing some doomsday spell. Dark Isabella...... would uh be.. I honestly don't know."
"Well, I technically don't need food either so, we should go find one of the other forms." He says as he pulls her up, he would gladly guide her as long as she had the blindfold on, he wanted her to web sane when she wanted him, not under the effects of her ancestry.

((Would somebody mind filling me in on what has happened and what time it is in the rp? Once again the alerts failed me))

Peachypants said:
((Would somebody mind filling me in on what has happened and what time it is in the rp? Once again the alerts failed me))
It's lunch time. Personal interacts. The works.)

SnowFeather said:
Thanks!

@TheGodSnake

"Hello Elijah.." Frederick said as he walked out of the shadows. "Long time no see.." He smiled, then laughed as he said. "Man, this place needs some..... Excitement!" He said as he walked around in a small circle, then turning towards Elijah again. "What do you say? Big brother.."
(I would make sure that is okay with GS first...)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]It's lunch time. Personal interacts. The works.)

(I would make sure that is okay with GS first...)

[/QUOTE]
GS?

TheGodSnake said:
"Well, I technically don't need food either so, we should go find one of the other forms." He says as he pulls her up, he would gladly guide her as long as she had the blindfold on, he wanted her to web sane when she wanted him, not under the effects of her ancestry.
"Well I'd check the forest. Witch Isabella should be there." Isabel sighed.

SnowFeather said:
Thanks!

@TheGodSnake

"Hello Elijah.." Frederick said as he walked out of the shadows. "Long time no see.." He smiled, then laughed as he said. "Man, this place needs some..... Excitement!" He said as he walked around in a small circle, then turning towards Elijah again. "What do you say? Big brother.."
(Yeah, prediscussed. Also, added a weakness to Elijah, he can't heal with potions or holy magic, he requires blood.)

Elijah groaned inwardly, it was his little brother, who he didn't exactl despise, but Ricky tended to get in the way. Even when they were topside. "First, I'm going to ask what your doing here, when I left, I told you to stay safe and not get in trouble."

Angelo wandering the woods, muttering to himself, "Why am I so stupid... I can't believe I let my emotions get the better of me... Besides he is never going to feel the fucking same.. God emotions suck..."

Light said:
"Well I'd check the forest. Witch Isabella should be there." Isabel sighed.
"You okay, Bella?" Isaac asked as they walked out of the school, he wanted to help Her regain her body, but he wanted to make sure she was happy.

Frederick laughed at his brother's "enthusiasm". "Oh brother, how could I miss out on the fun?" He turned his back to Elijah and sighed. "Besides, what's the trouble?" Then he turned to Elijah, his face stern but his voice calm as ever. "Staying safe? I can take care of myself... I don't have to have you telling me to 'stay safe' or whatever.."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo wandering the woods, muttering to himself, "Why am I so stupid... I can't believe I let my emotions get the better of me... Besides he is never going to feel the fucking same.. God emotions suck..."

[/QUOTE]
As Ashley lay by the lake, she heard something, a man's voice. She turned human and took out her M1911 gun. She raised it to the sky and held it with both hands beside her face. She jumped out and pointed the gun at the man's head, only to find that it was Angelo. "Holy crap I'm sorry!" She apologized as she lowered her gun. "Are you ok?"

@Peachypants[/URL] ))
Mai giggled a little and tied her hair up in two pig-tails. "I have no idea but let's go! It's lunchtime plus I'm still pretty much starving" She muttred and pulled Cozme's arm towards herself as she began heading out from the dorm. "Now, Let's go." Her smile turned into a serious look, you know the saying 'if looks could kill'. If you were to stop her from eating, you would probably end up with a black eye and a broken rib. No one messes with her food.

Peachypants said:
((Allright, thank you!))
Rin sat by an empty table, the same one he sat by during breakfast. While he was eating he also held a book which his eyes were glued upon. It was clearly one of his favourites since he was almost always carrying it. 'Thirteen days to midnight' it read in bold white letters. At that moment, Rin was almost completely caught up in the pages, like he usually were. If someone were to punch him in the face, he probably wouldn't even notice it because of the book he was holding.

Mai giggled a little and tied her hair up in two pig-tails. "I have no idea but let's go! It's lunchtime plus I'm still pretty much starving" She muttred and pulled Cozme's arm towards herself as she began heading out from the dorm. "Now, Let's go." Her smile turned into a serious look, you know the saying 'if looks could kill'. If you were to stop her from eating, you would probably end up with a black eye and a broken rib. No one messes with her food.
SnowFeather said:
Frederick laughed at his brother's "enthusiasm". "Oh brother, how could I miss out on the fun?" He turned his back to Elijah and sighed. "Besides, what's the trouble?" Then he turned to Elijah, his face stern but his voice calm as ever. "Staying safe? I can take care of myself... I don't have to have you telling me to 'stay safe' or whatever.."

As Ashley lay by the lake, she heard something, a man's voice. She turned human and took out her M1911 gun. She raised it to the sky and held it with both hands beside her face. She jumped out and pointed the gun at the man's head, only to find that it was Angelo. "Holy crap I'm sorry!" She apologized as she lowered her gun. "Are you ok?"
Lucy sits in front of Rin and takes the book. "Rin! I've been calling your name for 13 minutes..." she said while huffing and sipping her glass of cranberry juice and blood. "Honestly... What is so good about this book?" she asked while looking at it then him.

----

Angelo stretches his wings and growls. "I'm fine. Just leave me alone." he muttered and took off, vanishing into nothing as he made his escape to go deeper into the forest.

"W-well..." Cordelia began, not sure where to start. She didn't really want to tell this man much, even though he'd probably find out about everything so. "W-well I..."

Hey Cordy! Startled, she turned her head, her stomach churning. She recognized that voice all right. It belonged to the ghost of a little boy named Matt she had... befriended a few months prior.

Of all the times. The blue haired woman cursed. She hadn't expected him to reappear so soon, or at all for that matter. The little ghost had followed her. Not wanting to make a scene if she could help it, Cordelia continued to walk forward, trying to ignore him. Too bad for her, the little boy was persistent. Cordy...! The blonde haired boy whined, reappearing right in front of her. Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? Cordelia gave him a half hearted glare. He started to sniffle.

Oh no. Not now. Please not now! She inwardly begged. She hated to see him--

WHAHHHH! Matt cried, tears running down his cheeks. Before she could stop herself, she had bent down, putting a hand where the boys cheek would be. "Please stop crying." She said softly. "Everything is okay...."

@Light

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy sits in front of Rin and takes the book. "Rin! I've been calling your name for 13 minutes..." she said while huffing and sipping her glass of cranberry juice and blood. "Honestly... What is so good about this book?" she asked while looking at it then him.
----

Angelo stretches his wings and growls. "I'm fine. Just leave me alone." he muttered and took off, vanishing into nothing as he made his escape to go deeper into the forest.

[/QUOTE]
Snowfeather growled, irritated. She called deep into someone's mind, someone she knew well, and asked him to follow Angelo...

Axel was in his office and was thinking. Suddenly,he started laughing a little, although his laugh had a cold tone to it, which was rather uncharacteristic.

'Seriously some of these kids are lucky they are my students...They would have been slaughtered otherwise' he said to himself. He highly despised 'parasite' types of people.

Elijah put his hands to his temples, "yeah, well how long ago did you get booted?"

(Please make it relatively soon.)

@Light

Damiens face brightened even more so as Dark Isabel began ranting on about being hot and other stuff. He still couldn't look at her and turned his face again "I guess I can look for her later."

He wasn't exactly sure what she was up to. He couldn't quiet trust her yet,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back