• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Azure Sky]@SnowFeather / [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
'You made a bad impression of yourself in front of two grils at the same time ...that's almost adorable' said Axel sarcastically. 'Calm down , miss Isabel, you do know what the headmistress thinks about uncontrolled violence...' he continued, his tone was different for Isabel though, it had no malice to it. He looked at the unfamiliar girl next to Damien with curious eyes. 'Hello, I've never seen you before, are you a student here too?' asked Axel in a calm and gentle tone helping the girl get up.
Dark Isabel scoffs and stops activating her mana. "Whatever." She remains in the shadows.

(@Soul OMU I should have given Damien a chance to dodge, but considering Sacred also acted as if a smash from a superhuman was a light weight attack I'd say we are even xD . Anyways won't happen again, even if many students probably aren't even close to Axel's speed. He is a teacher though, so you won't see him harm students, unless they are ignorant/disrespectful or try to attack him )

[QUOTE="Azure Sky](@Soul OMU I should have given Damien a chance to dodge, but considering Sacred also acted as if a smash from a superhuman was a light weight attack I'd say we are even xD . Anyways won't happen again, even if many students probably aren't even close to Axel's speed. He is a teacher though, so you won't see him harm students, unless they are ignorant/disrespectful or try to attack him )

[/QUOTE]
(I know it wasn't just you, it also was Sacred and SnowFeather for being able to somehow break out of a silver room with a magic barrier on it placed by a Fallen Angel but you know, whatever.)

(Also if you guys have posts for me, plllllleaaase tag me in them so i can write a response? xD ))

Damien looked over to see snowfeather hiding behind Ax, he walked over to her and began to pat her head and actually smiled a bit "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Last edited by a moderator:
(@Soul OMU The reason why I chose not to let him react was because he was not supposed to, or the second scene would never have been possible. The reason why he did not get a chance to respond when I pushed him was because it was merely a warning..)

@SnowFeather

'Scared? ...He might seem savage and all but he won't attack you for no reason' said Axel reasuring the girl. She was tremebling and scared also for other reasons, unknown to Axel. He wondered why but he didn't want to be indiscret, so he just continued saying: 'As a teacher, I promise you I won't allow anyone to harm you for unjustified reasons, so don't worry'

SnowFeather said:
(@Soul OMU The reason why I chose not to let him react was because he was not supposed to, or the second scene would never have been possible. The reason why he did not get a chance to respond when I pushed him was because it was merely a warning..)
(I was referring to a previous post...)

@Sacred

Ashley gasped as he patted her head and turned into her human self. She was about to shrink away, but did not. He seemed nice and she looked into his yellow eyes. She relaxed and forced a smile. "Okay.. I guess I can believe you..." She suddenly shot up to her feet and put her finger on hsi chest. "But if you ever think about hurting me!" She paused and grabbed one of her blade knifes. "I will hurt you back, worse.." She said as she froze the blade, then turned the ice into water, then letting the knife back into her pocket...

"I'm very well aware of the problems it could cause." Niore said with a sigh, staring back at Ryuu.

Nana broke the thin layer of ice they made in the atmosphere. "Alright, alright, too much testosterone in one space." She waved her hands around the air and shoved their faces back.

@Azure Sky

She looked back at him and smiled. "That's good to know." She added to herself. "Trusting him is not an option, yet!" She sighed and looked at her hands, powdering snow rising into the air.

( I gtg, classes are starting.)

Ryuu huffed and shifted a small smile onto his features. Naoki wasn't paying attention at all, watching the random students the cafeteria. Cats.

Elizabeth walking the halls of her school, waving her hand and fixing the lockers with ease and the doors, her dark red eyes narrowed as she wiped the ash and melted metal between her figured before it flew back to the lockers and was repaired. Her long white hair flowing behind her as she walked towards Axel, Damian and Ashley, looking calmly and coldly.

Asphyxiated said:
( I gtg, classes are starting.)
Ryuu huffed and shifted a small smile onto his features. Naoki wasn't paying attention at all, watching the random students the cafeteria. Cats.
(Bye~)

Sebastian sipping his tea while reading, focusing on his book since he has nothing else to focus on since he is sitting on his own.

@SnowFeather

Damien let out a wierd smile "Yeah, I underdstand. I'll try to watch my step for now."

Damien heard Isabel say something about being screwed. He looked over to see Elizabeth walking towards them. "Hey, Axel. Who is she?"

Snowfeather growled at Dark Isabel and said calmly. "What for? You might as well hide like the coward you are. Not even tough enough to face a consequence!"

@Light

Light said:
Dark Isabel started to laugh at them. "Oh you're so screwed."
Grimm walks through the halls and spots Cordelia. "Mighty fine day today right?"( @Aura Of Twilight )
Cordelia jumped at the voice. "W-who?" She looked around, her eyes soon landing on a white haired man with a strong jaw and red eyes. "Y-yes I suppose so. U-umm if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" There was something about this man...

@Sacred

'Damien , my boy, I present you the headmistress you heared so much about...she probably knows who you are' said Axel then she turned to Elisabeth : 'Good day headmistress! What brings you here?' asked Axel in a calm tone.

SnowFeather said:
Snowfeather growled at Dark Isabel and said calmly. "What for? You might as well hide like the coward you are. Not even tough enough to face a consequence!"
@Light
"I don't have to because I'm not stupid enough to not know how to handle a school fight. Talk to me like that again and I'll put you down you mutt." Dark Isabel glares. You can only see her red eyes and white hair from the shadows though.

Elizabeth stops before them. "Well I'm here because Damian here has been disrespecting my school and i am very tempted to end his life where he stands but i'm not going to because what be the purpose of that besides an example to the other students?" she said while clasping her hands behind her back, a murderous and dark aura surrounds her.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Cordelia jumped at the voice. "W-who?" She looked around, her eyes soon landing on a white haired man with a strong jaw and red eyes. "Y-yes I suppose so. U-umm if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" There was something about this man...

[/QUOTE]
( He actually has light grey-ish eyes.)

"Grimm the deity of torture at your service though the humans call me the Grim reaper in their own Halloween mythology. Maybe it's because I also dabble in the art of death." He bows.

@Soul OMU @Sacred @Azure Sky

Ashley looked frightened as she saw the headmistress and hid behind Axel, hoping not to be seen. She ignored Isabel and secretly looked at Damien through the corner of her eye. He looked to be about the same age as her, perhaps a year older. She found herself staring and blinked. Behave yourself!!! She thought. But he's so... different... different from everyone else..... like, me. She answered herself. Also, he's kinda cute... She blushed a bit, hoping Damien did not notice..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back